Chapter 19.6: Our Time
419 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just days ago, Haruno Ishikawa, the classmate that I always admire for his talent in poetry, is now my boyfriend. We are also dating. Even right now here in the library. If you could ever call this a date.

"Haru, did I got this question correct?"

Haruno: "Yeah, you actually got this one on the bag."

We are actually studying for an exam. If we both could pass, we can actually classmates at senior high at this school. Well, he could past. But as for me, I lack more. Then here we go, he gave me study sessions.

"That's expected to my number one. You are so good at this."

Haruno: "I am not that good actually, it is just that I am determine to work hard right now. And now that you are my girlfriend, I need to give my best for you."

"You're so cool."

Haruno: "You know what, you deserved a treat later. Just finish up and we'll wrap it up."

"Okay, Mr. Ishikawa-san!"

Haruno: "You're getting cuter everyday? Is that because of me?"

"Well, yeah. I need to look cute or else you'll leave me..."

Haruno: "Baka. I won't do that. I didn't confessed to you because you are cute. I confessed to you because I love you."

"Ehhh? You're making me blush..."

Haruno pats my head. Even the simple things he does can make me my heart go boom.

Haruno: "Anyway, what reward do you want? If I can do it, then let's go with it."

"I want to try eating in a family restaurant. Those with burgers and stuff? I heard the fries there too are delicious."

Haruno: "Maybe I should get a part-time job?"

"Ahh, don't worry. Let's treat ourselves together. I'll be paying while you treat me with your company..."

Haruno: "Well, sometimes I want to impress you even more. And I want to be a better person for you. I can't let you buy me stuff all the time, right?"

"Still, don't push yourself too hard."

Haruno: "Don't worry. I won't. My Father even warned me not to."

"What's the name of your father?"

Haruno: "My father's name is Haru Ishikawa. My mother's name is Runa Ishikawa. They actually combined their names to named theie child. But I was born a boy, so instead of Haruna, they name me Haruno. If you are wondering about my name by the way. How ahout you?"

"Well. Since we moved to America and my parents are half american and half japanese.... my mother, Emilia.... and my father, Railey... deicided to call me Emily. I don't think they want to name me with a japanese one though... but I do love the nickname you gave me. It makes me feel special."

Haruno: "You're welcome. Oh hey! Just answer that already... you became distracted."

Haru tries to poke my sides but I stop his attack.

"It's useless. I am more stronger!"

Haruno: "You underestimate my power!"

He decided to fight back. He so close of poking me. I decided to make him arms go upwards that eventually lead him to touching my chest.

"Kyaaah!"

Haruno: "Sorry! I didn't mean too... (Ahhhh! I touched it, didn't I?)

"Actually, I am just suprised. I'm really ticklish... that's all. I can let you touch them, you know."

Haruno: "Let's hope I marry you first before I touch those okay?"

"M-m-m-ma-marry?"

I almost passed out. He is so serious about things. I love him so much...

......

"Ahhhh finally, we are finish. I learn so much for today. Thank you for tutoring me."

Haruno: "Let's pack up. We have plenty of time left. Great work today. Let's go on a date right now."

"Yey! Let's go!"

.....

We headed out of the library. Before that, we check first the room. It seems that they outdone theresleves. They did make it look like a horror house. I feel like my money contribution paid off.

Haruno: "Let's go!"

"Haruno, they put up your poem at the entrance."

Haruno: "I made it for my contribution, that's all."

"Well, it looks great. It's like a riddle now. It is more spooky."

Haruno: "Well thanks for the comment. I appreciate it."

Haru starts to hold my hand. It had this soft and warm feeling.... kinda rough texture... but it's Haru's alright.

Haruno: "Is it okay? I don't want to loose you in a crowd."

I nodded in embarassment.

"I-If it is you, then I don't mind... please hold me carefully."

......

We both head out of the classroom and outside the school. We headed to that family restaurant I said earlier. It's quite... lively. We take our seat nearby a window.

Haruno: "So, what will you order with your power harrasment?"

"I'm thinking....this part."

I will choose double servings for the both of us. It has fries so why would I complain? Plus, my boyfriend is with me right now.

.....

The food arrive shortly. It is quite a meal. Haru decides to sit beside me than in front of me.

"Ahhh, this is quite..."

Haruno: "Yeah, big... can we eat them all up?"

"Yeah, but I might get fat."

Haru suddenly touches my waist.

"Kyaaa~ Haru? Whar are you doing?"

Haruno: "Getting ahead of you. You might say you are getting fatter and not eat right now. So, I am just checking if you got fat. Well, you didn't. You have a slim waist"

"Ehehehe, this tickles though, but thank you for the save."

He always do unpredictable things. I am not prepared for that.

Haruno: "This is fun."

"Yeah, I am having fun too."

Haruno: "This is really my first time eating outside, and with a girlfriend."

"Haru, don't feel like that okay? I am always here with you."

Haruno: "Thanks. But now I know too. You're kinda flirty. Hehehe."

"Don't you like it when I do that?"

Haruno: "If it was only me, then it's fine."

"It was always you, dummy."

Haruno: "Haha, just eat your food, Lia. We can do what we want next."

I look at the time.

"It's 1:00PM?"

Haruno: "We did study for the whole morning. And walking here takes up time as well."

"But it paid off, right? You hold my hand so tight. You don't plan on letting me go, right? Hehehe."

Haruno: "What's up with that smugface? Ohhh. That reminds me."

He takes out his phone.

Haruno: "Mine if we took pictures?"

"Selfies? Sure!"

He sets up the angle of the phone for a selfie. I hugged him and he hugs me back.

Haruno: "Smile!"

*capture*

Haruno: "Great! Another cute Lia moments."

"You always know how to flatter me..."

Haruno: "You think so? I won't mind then. Just tell me if you don't like it. Or if you don't like something I do."

"And if there is, I will just have to change you with my "power harassment" as your girlfriend. Tehee~"

*capture*

Haruno: "Mission Complete."

"E-ehhh? Hey? Are you listening to m-"

He shoves a burger into my mouth. It tastes so good.

Haruno: "Let's watch a movie after this. I have already got tickets... (Thank you, Father.)

He show me the tickets. It's about a horror movie.

Haruno: "Do you do well with horror though?"

"Yes, and if I got scared, hug me tight alright?"

Haruno: "O-okay..."

I saw him blush. He's actually cute when he is shy...

"Ehhhh? Heeeh? Are you blushing? Neh, neh. Haru? Hehehee~"

I tease him for a comeback.

Haruno: "It's because you always do unpredictable things... I just... can't help it."

I brush his hair with my fingers.

"Hey, do you plan on keeping our relationship a secret?"

Haruno: "It's better that way. Only we both know."

"Just us... I like that... But if we are going on dates, we need to change your looks quite a bit?"

Haruno: "Yeah, my hair is quite long now."

"Let's go to a barber shop later, then movies. You can't say no, this is power harassment."

Haruno: "Okay, Lia. I will."

He suddenly pokes me.

"Yahhhh!"

Haruno: "Ho? Ho? You are really ticklish. (Quite soft too.)"

I pouted in front of him. I think I'm going to die with this wholesome moment. I want this to last forever....

......

After eating, we decided to go to a barber shop and cut Haru's hair.Well, it's like a barber shop... but it was like more of an beauty parlour for me. They fixed up Haru's looks and cuts his hair. Oh my god. He looks so handsome now. He freaking glow-up?! Wow, I never thought this way. But, I still like him no matter what he looks.

.....

Haruno: "Is it....alright?"

"Yeah, you look hot... Ahhh! I mean nice!"

I saw some strands of white hair in his black hair. I guess we could say that he's stress.

Haruno: "I do admit, I look quite good. Thanks, Lia!"

And after that, I paid the person who fix him up, thank you too.

"Thank you for everything!"

The guy was actually the owner here and a fashionista. This is just his sideline. He speaks to my ear.

Owner: "I am rooting for you and your boyfriend. You look a great couple together."

"Thank you for your kind words."

And we left the shop and headed towards the theater. And because Haru's fix take up less time, because he was insanely fast at fixing Haru... maybe I should learn that too. I want Haru to be fix by me...

......

We went to movies and watch the horror movie. Sometimes, I jump out of my seat when a jumpscare strikes. But to avoid doing that....

Haruno: "Let' share this seat. Or maybe you could sit on my lap while I hugged you?"

"Later, Haru. Let's just share this seat."

I hugged him while we are watching the movie. He hugs me tighter.

"Sorry, for cramping your seat. It's because I have a big-"

Haruno: "Shhhhhh... it's alright."

He caresses my hair.

"You're so gentle... Haru."

Haruno: "I don't want to be rough to you, Lia."

He's nice. He's kind. He's gentle. He's cute..
Please, God. Don't take him away from me.

....

And we continued cuddling for the whole movie...

.....

Haruno: "That was so fun. And I got to have you by my side."

"Me too, but my heart is pounding so fast."

Haruno: "Did I do too much power?"

"Yeah... you were like a pillow there... hehehe."

I take out my phone.

"Smile here!"

We took another selfie. This time, it looks cute too!

Haruno: "I haven't ask you this but may you exchange ID's with me?"

"Took you long enough! Sure!"

We exchange ID's after that.

Haruno: "Where do you want to go next?"

"Home."

Haruno: "Ahhh. Are you tired?"

"I mean, can I see your home?"

Haruno: "Going to my house? Are you sure? There's nothing special there actually. I do have games."

"That settles it then. Let's go!"

Haruno: "Alright, let's take a train this time. And I'll pay, alright? This is my power harassment."

"Power harrassing me now? You're quite bold. But okay! I'll take you up to your offer then. Hehehe!"

......

We get to a nearest train station and rode a bullet train. We then take our seats. I notice Haru hold me tightly. It was because there's a lot of people. I realize he was protecting me. He had this fierce look. I blush a little.

Haruno: "We'll be there for minutes. You can take a nap for a while. I'll protect you."

"I know.. you are doing it right now."

I rest my head in his shoulders. I heard he whispers something..

Haruno: "You're only mine."

"Haru, I'm yours too."

I fall asleep.

.....

We arrive at last at his home after 15 Minutes. We decided to walk from the train station to his home. We like to take our time slowly....

He opens up the door with a key on hand... I went inside. It's nice and tidy. The structure is old, but it can withstand storms. Like I saw it last time, in prestine condition. It's also not that big or small. We went to his room. It's a simple room. I like it. I jump to his bed.

Haruno: "What are you doing?"

"So this is where you sleep huh? It feels so comfy..."

Haruno: "There you go again, you look like a child. Hehe."

I decided to tease him.

"Big brother! Come here... big brother!"

Haruno: "That won't work on me. Plus, I prefer you as my wife..."

"Hyaaaaaahhhhh? W-w-w-w-wi-wife!?"

He again counters my attack!

Haruno: "Ohh, want to ask something?"

"Ahhh, now that you mention it... can I see your poems?

Haruno: "Well, sure. They are quite bad... some I think is good."

"Nope, if Haru made them, I'm sure it's great!"

Haruno: "If you say so... I'll grab it... it's up there... at the box..."

"Ohhh, then let me reach it then."

Haruno: "No, I insist."

"No, no. I'm the one who want to read it."

Haru and I wrestled like fools. We both laugh at ourselves at what we are doing. Suddenly, I push him hard to the shelf. The contents of the shelf are about to fall off. It's going to hit me. But he moves so quickly and slam his hand at the books. Some fall on him. But he protected me. This situation....is this what they call a "kabedon"? My heart suddenly beat so fast like the bullet train.

Haruno: "You alright? We shouldn't play like that, it might hurt you."

"Hehehe, thanks. I'm alright."

Haruno: "You're turning red?! Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah. I am just embarassed at what happened.... sorry.... for acting like a kid."

He gently hugs me.

Haruno: "Don't say that. I like that about you though. If you were to change yourself because of me... I won't forgive myself.."

"Haru, your hugs are so warm..."

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Someone enter his room.

Mr. Ishikawa: "My Dear Son! Your almighty Father has arrived! Wanna play games with me--? Oops, it seems like I arrived at the worst time possible? Let's talk later."

His father leaves the room.

Haruno: "FATHER! AHH! WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!"

"Let's go talk to him... and clear up this up."

Haruno: "Yeah... let's..."

We head outside his room and downstairs. We go talk to his father.

Mr. Ishikawa: "So... my son... IS THIS THE GIRL YOU LIKE?!"

Haruno: "Well, you already saw us.. so yeah."

Mr. Ishikawa: "HAHAHAHA! THAT'S MY SON FOR YOU! And you! Are you that Lia he was always talking about?"

"Ahh! Yes, Sir."

Mr. Ishikawa: "Good for you then, young lady. You know, he always come home and talk about you, saying how amazing you are or about confessing to you, he did need my help cooking that bento for both of you...."

Haruno: "Father?! Ahhhh...."

"Hahahahaha! Haru? You're getting embarassed aren't you?"

Mr. Ishikawa: "My son is the sweetest person I have know, he got that from me!"

Haruno: "Enough, Father...! Let me explain for now!

......

We talk for half an hour about our relationship. It was so fun. I learned more about Haru. Then he takes his leave for his work. Before he go, he speaks to us.

Mr. Ishikawa: "Lia, I hope you keep my Haru safe....AND! As for you, Haru.... you are my really my son! Keep her safe, alright?"

He leaves the house. Leaving us both again....

"I'm glad that I came here... But Haru, you really do love me? Aren't you?"

Haruno: "I can't deny that... I always do."

"Hehehe, you're so sweet."

I kiss him on the cheek. He kisses back.

Haruno: "W-want to read my poems now?"

"Certainly..."

......

And those days kept continuing...

......

We had our date at the festival too. And right now, Haru is trying his best to win me a price. As expected, he won because it was a quiz bee.

"I am so proud of you!"

Haruno: "Thanks! Here you go!"

He gave me the bear stuff-toy.

Haruno: "Now we have matching types!"

"I-I'll cherish this gift forever..."

I started crying... and I did start crying, he's always there for me, wiping the tears away. Giving me a big, warm hug... cuddling me till I'm okay. And I admit, I am now okay. We both are... no more sadness... no more pain... only me and him...

.....

Time flies so fast. Today is the moving-up for us. Next school year, we will be seniors. Haru is the valedictorian of our class while I was the salutatorian...

......

After the ceremony, we headed to the rooftop. We both have exchanger our works. He finishes his poem and gave it to me. I finish my short read novel and gave it to him as well.

"You'll be always my Number One!"

Haruno: "And I'll be the one that will complete you, and we both will always be together... the two of us..."

"Haru, I think I am about to explode.... ny heart can't take this..."

Haruno: "Me too... so.. can I?"

"Yeah! Please!"

He runs up to me grabs me. I hold him tight and gave him my most passionate first kiss. No one was there to see our moment. Nobody... is here... because it's only our time... the boy that I got interested with, I fallen in love with... is always here...

"Haru, you're my first kiss..."

Haruno: "This is my second actually."

"Ehhhhhh!? Who is your first!!?"

Haruno: "I did kiss you when I save you that time. I gave you CPR. Does that count?"

"Nooo! Erase that! This is our first time!"

Haruno: "Power harrassing me at the end of the school year? Hehehe. I love you, Lia!"

"I love you too, Haruu-- hmmmphhhhmm.."

He starts kissing me again, it was so sweet and wonderful.. he is so serious about us. But... I can't breath... he's kissing me so passionate... ahhhh! Who cares! I love him.... till I die... till death... nothing can seperate as apart....

......

But life... isn't a fairy tale....

.....

There's no such thing has happy ends.

......

Everything has got to end someday....

......

14