Arc I – Intermission 3: Francionia*
2.9k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning!!!!

I recommend that you only read this chapter if you are willing to see the despair of others and the cruelty of the world outside the MC's POV.

Inside an old house lived a skinny black-haired woman, but malnourished would be a more accurate word, as she hardly. But it is not as if she had a choice, because at that moment she was experiencing financial difficulties. Because of that, the situation was hard, since besides missing what to eat, she still had to take care of her 11-year-old daughter.

Being a single mother nowadays was difficult, but it was also quite common, because the war was always on the prowl, many of the men who went, could not return.

That said, her husband was not a soldier, he was just a normal hunter and when he was alive, he always put food on the table for her and her daughter. But last year, he left and never came back.

The soldiers of the enemy kingdom probably caught him, as he always hunted near the border, where there was a fortress that served as a protection for Solaris.

Although he disappeared, she hoped that he would still return, since there was no proof of his death. Then, doing everything in her power to put food on the table, she began to weave curtains and rugs of grass.

But unfortunately, the incoming income was not enough to feed them both. Because of this, she always gave part of her meal to her daughter and eventually, she got thinner and thinner.

When three months had passed since her husband disappeared, she tried to find another job to supplement her income. But it was hard for a woman to find a job in a small town in times of war. This was a period when basic needs were more valuable with each passing moment, and as she had little physical strength, it was even more difficult.

Having no more options, she tried to become a prostitute in one of the brothels in the town, but since she was already very thin and unattractive when compared to the others, she ended up being refused, even though she had a decent face.

Some of the neighbors advised her to hand over her daughter to the orphanage that the Marquis's daughter had opened, but she would rather go hungry than hand over her daughter.

Soon, another three months passed and her situation still had not improved, even though she had sold several objects of the house, things were just going from bad to worse. But even in such a situation, she always did her best to keep her daughter well-fed.

The war stopping was the only good thing that happened, bringing back normal prices. But selling rugs and curtains wasn't enough to feed her growing child and herself.

One day, a neighbor showed up with vegetables, offering them in exchange for some sexual favors. She didn't think long before accepting, after all, food was food.

So, thanks to the "help" of this neighbor, who came once or twice a week, she managed to stabilize the situation a little.

At the present moment, this woman was weaving the grass as usual, sitting on the floor of the only room in the house where there was no longer a single chair.

"Mom, I'm back and got you a lot of grass," a young girl appeared. She looked to be about 10 - 11 years old.

She entered the door excitedly carrying a pile of green grass in her arms and in an old basket. Despite looking dirty and poorly dressed, the girl seemed healthy.

Despite being dirty and poorly dressed, she looked quite healthy.

"Oh dear, you got so dirty. Come here, let Mommy clean you up," the woman said tenderly.

"It's just mud, I slipped on my way back," the girl replied as she approached.

The woman wiped the girl with an old cloth. "Be more careful next time. If you get hurt, Mommy will worry."

"It's okay, Mom. I'm not a kid anymore, I won't get hurt easily," the girl said confidently.

Interrupting the mother-daughter moment, a voice came from outside.

"Francionia, are you home?"

"Yes, come in," the woman, Francionia, replied.

A middle-aged man entered and handed her a small bag of potatoes. He glanced at the little girl and then to her.

Understanding his meaning, she spoke to the girl.

"Tina, Mommy needs to talk to Rondo. Can you go get some more grass for Mommy?"

"But I brought a bunch just now," the girl said, pointing to the grass on the floor.

"I know, sweetie, but Mommy needs more. Be a good girl and help Mommy out," Francionia said, caressing Tina's head.

"Alright," Tina pouted and gave Rondo a stern look before leaving.

Once Tina was gone, Francionia bowed to Rondo. "Sorry, she doesn't seem to like you, even though you've been helping us so much."

"Don't mind that, she's just a kid," Rondo said. "Let's get started, we need to be quick today. My wife just gave birth, and she needs help with our son."

"Okay, how do you want to do it?" she asked.

"Just turn around and leave the rest to me," he said confidently.

Hearing this, Francionia turned her back to him, resting her hands on the wall as she arched her ass and spread her legs.

Even though she was still dressed, looking at her in that position left Rondo visibly excited.

Without hesitation, he lifted her tunic to the waist and used his free hand to pull down her patched panties.

With her bottom exposed, albeit thin, it still had a good shape.

Running his palm slowly over her buttocks, he said, "It's a shame you got so skinny. If you had a little fuller body, you'd definitely be a beauty again."

He continued to caress her ass in a circular motion, then ran his hand over the pubic hair covering her pussy. Parting her lips with his fingers, he stroked her before pushing them inside completely.

"Since we don't have much time, today you won't suck my cock, so let's get right to it," he withdrew his fingers from her. "Your pussy its very dry."

Rondo spat in his hand and coated his dick with saliva before positioning it at her entrance. After savoring a bit, he pushed inside her.

"Hm..." Francionia let out a slight moan.

"I needed this. Just because my wife just gave birth, she doesn't want to have sex," Rondo said as he grabbed Francionia's waist with both hands and started thrusting.

"Although you are very thin, your pussy is as good as ever," Rondo said with a pleasure-filled expression.

He continued to move his hips repeatedly, holding onto her waist with one hand while using the other to caress her thin breasts over her clothes.

"Let out loud moans, I want to hear your voice moaning with pleasure as I cum," Rondo panted, seeming to be on the edge of climax.

At his request, Francionia began to let out slight groans.

"That's right, keep moaning like that," Rondo said.

Suddenly, a voice could be heard from the outside.

"To do 'exercises' at this time of the morning, they sure know how to enjoy life."

Startled, Francionia immediately stopped her voice.

Rondo also got startled and quickly removed his dick with an "Orhhhh..." and came all over her ass.

"That almost gave me a heart attack," Rondo said, putting his hand on his chest.

"I think it was someone passing by on the street," Francionia said as she wiped her ass with an old rag.

"It doesn't matter, they must be gone by now," he continued. "I need to tell you that I may not be able to come from now on."

"What?! Why?!" Francionia asked in surprise.

"Now that I have one more mouth to feed, I need to save money," he said. "It's not that I don't want your body anymore, but I have priorities, and besides, we're in a period of war again."

"I see..." She replied bitterly, feeling her hopes for a better life for her daughter being shattered.

After Rondo left, Francionia felt her legs weaken, and she fell backward against the wall, sliding slowly to the floor.

Sitting with her back against the wall, she hugged her knees and began to cry, not knowing what she would do from now on.

Her tears flowed continuously.

Despite not expressing so much sadness when she heard the news, now that she was alone, her heart couldn't bear it.

She knew that things would get even harder from now on. Even if she wanted to go around selling her body, it would still be difficult, because except for the mayor, all the residents of the town were poor.

And as Rondo himself said, the war was about to break out again, bringing more difficult times for everyone.

Even if there were merchants and travelers passing through the town with better financial conditions, they would certainly prefer brothels. So, at that moment, all she could do was cry while praying that her daughter could have a better life.

But what she didn't realize was that a pair of small, tearful eyes watched her through a window. They were there from beginning to end.

Despite being filled with tears, that pair of eyes seemed to contain a strong determination as they moved away from the window.

44