Arc II – Chapter 25: I have empathy, I just have no sympathy
1.9k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early the next day.

When he woke up, the first thing Sian did was to turn on his side on the bed and look at the woman and the little girl who was still sleeping next to him.

Last night, Ophilia had hugged Emily before they fell asleep and so they have been until now.

With a rare expression of tenderness on his face, Sian slowly raised his hand to Ophilia's head and touched it as gently as possible, afraid to wake her. While stroking her straight hair, he looked closely at her face. The peaceful expression she had on sleeping with her daughter was somehow comforting to him.

'For someone like me to end up like this... Fate is really unpredictable, I never thought it would end up in a situation like this.'

'But now that it has come to this, I feel that I must do my best to keep this family.'

"Fuuu ~~" With a faint sigh, he went back to lie on his back.

Suddenly, a huge book with a brown leather cover appeared in his hands. This was the Sacred Treasure.

‘Maybe I’ve been selfish all these years, always prioritizing my pleasure and ignoring the women who were with me…’

Opening the Sacred Treasure, he decided to look at a session he had ignored earlier, the session 'How to satisfy a woman in bed'.

This was a session he thought he would never need, but seeing how hard Ophilia worked to satisfy him, he felt he had to do the same for her.

Flipping through it a little, he saw something that caught his interest.

[How is the female orgasm?

Women have several types of orgasms that can vary depending on the intensity, duration of the stimulus and origin. Among all, the best known are the clitoral and vaginal orgasm, but they are not limited to the genitals organs.

Types of orgasm in women:

Clitoral orgasm

It is usually the easiest to reach. It occurs through stimulation of the clitoris, an organ of the female genital system composed of several nerve endings, whose only function is the pleasure.

Vaginal orgasm

This type of orgasm occurs when there is penetration into the deepest part of the vagina. It makes the climax more intense than the other types, as it gives a deeper feeling of pleasure to the woman. The man can feel this orgasm because the vaginal walls pulsate at the moment.

Anal orgasm

Anal orgasm is one of the rarest ways to reach climax among women. It happens through the stimulation of the anus, which is a region filled with nerve endings. Although it is still taboo for some people, this is a region that can offer pleasure to women. But this requires some preparation, care and lubrication so that it is not painful, but pleasurable.]

'Stopping to think, when I had anal sex with Ophilia, initially, she seemed to be in more pain than pleasure... I think I will need to study a little about it.'

‘I don’t know what that nerve ending is, but if it’s in the Sacred Treasure, it probably must be true.’

After a brief pause, Sian went back to reading.

[G-spot stimulation orgasm

...

U-spot stimulation orgasm

...

Mammary orgasm

...

Oral orgasm

...

A-spot stimulation orgasm

...

Blended orgasm

...

Mental orgasm

...

Random zones stimulation orgasm

...

Multiple Orgasms

...

Cervical orgasm

...

Expanded Sexual Response

...]

'What the hell is this? Why are there so many ways?’

Even though he had several questions in mind, Sian ignored them and continued reading.

After some time immersed in reading, he felt that he had read enough and kept the Sacred Treasure. Getting up slowly, he went to the living room, but as he passed through the door, he noticed that Illianna was still sitting in front of the table, working on the inn's blueprint.

Approaching, he noticed that she had even bigger dark circles than the ones that Ophilia previously had, but despite that, her natural charm has not been reduced at all.

"Didn't you sleep?" Sian asked.

"Not yet." She replied. "I'm trying to finish the blueprint before dawn."

"It's already dawn."

"And I already finished, except for a few small details, which aren’t very important at the moment."

"That's great." Sian said. "So get ready, we're leaving to go to the construction site."

"Okay, by going there, I can have a better idea to complete what is missing." She replied.

"Let me take a look at the blueprint."

After receiving the various sheets from her and examining them briefly, Sian was surprised. “It's better than I expected, besides, you did something so big in such a short time. I'm impressed, I thought you were just a crazy person who likes to brag.”

"I'm the one who's surprised that a violent troglodyte like you have understood." She said, staring at him.

Reflexively, Sian hit her head slightly with his fist. "Hey, being violent has nothing to do with being stupid."

At that moment, a blue light surrounded Sian's entire body.

With a hand stroking her own head, Illianna said listlessly. "It seems you forgot that one of the clauses in the contract was not to use violence against me."

Ignoring the light that surrounded him, Sian said. "I forgot, but it doesn't matter, this contract can't do anything against me."

As if to prove that what he said was true, the blue light disappeared sharply.

Faced with such a situation, Illianna's eyes widened immediately as she breathed in a large amount of air. "It seems that your power is beyond rumors, I have never heard of anyone being able to ignore or break the effect of a magical contract."

"There are a lot of things out there that you don't know, but don't worry, as long as you do what you promise, I'll follow the contract." Sian said.

But even after he said he was going to fulfill his part of the contract, Illianna remained silent.

"Despite not saying anything, you don't seem to be afraid, even though you have lost your insurance against me."

Sighing, she stretched her arms over the table. "I was just thinking about how cruel fate is to me. I thought that if I became your slave without the contract, I would just be another toy in your hands, but it turns out that even with the contract, I will still become a toy.”

"It looks like you didn't hear what I said."

“I heard it, but I don't believe you. There is no way for a healthy man to resist the temptation of an incredibly perfect body like mine, especially if I am a mere slave.”

"I can do this without any problems."

"Maybe you've already been impotent after playing so much with uncle Frank's harem."

"Hoo," Sian put his hand on her shoulder and said in a provocative tone, "Do you want me to show you who is impotent?"

"I'd rather not find out."

Still with his hand on her shoulder, he approached her ear and said in a serious tone. "So it's best not to test my patience."

"What are you doing up so early?" At that moment, Ophilia's voice sounded.

Patting Illianna’s shoulder, Sian said. "Nothing much, I was just admiring the excellent work my dear friend did."

Approaching, Ophilia looked at the papers. "I can not understand anything…"

"It is normal for ordinary people not to understand." Sian said.

"What's that?" Ophilia asked, pointing to something on the blueprint.

“These are notes and…” Doubt took over Sian when he looked at Illianna before continuing. “Magic tools? Why would an inn need so many things? ”

“I said I'm going to make this the best inn in the world, remember? The fastest way to achieve this is to innovate.”

"I think I read something like that at the Sacred Treasure." Sian said.

“Sacred Treasure?” Illianna asked.

Taking out the huge book and placing it on the table, Sian said. “It's this little baby here.”

But before Illianna could touch the book, a knock came from the door.

When Sian went to look, it was the receptionist of the inn.

“Good morning, sir, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you, it’s just that a child downstairs says she came to see you and wanted to come up, saying she had your permission. But since she couldn't prove it, I made her wait in the hall and came to warn you just in case she was telling the truth.” The receptionist continued. "I didn't mean to wake you up so early, I just called because I heard voices coming from inside."

When Sian was about to answer, he quickly turned around, meeting the confused faces of Ophilia and Illianna.

Ignoring the glances, he used magic to examine the place, but felt nothing out of common. With that said, he could have sworn he had felt a slight oscillation of space magic behind him just a few seconds ago.

'It must have been just my impression.'

"Did something happen, sir?" The receptionist asked.

"Oh," Sian turned to the receptionist, "It's nothing, I had forgotten to warn you that she would come. Next time you can let her come up."

While the receptionist waited, Sian went back inside.

"Since Emily is still sleeping, you can stay here and spend a little more time with her while Illianna and I are going out for a while, okay?" Sian said to Ophilia, stroking her face.

At his words, she nodded with a look full of gratitude and affection.

After that, Sian went to Illianna and used the same light magic he used earlier on Ophilia, making her recover from lack of sleep and dark circles. When they both changed clothes, Sian gave to Ophilia a goodbye kiss, and they soon left, accompanying the receptionist.

Unlike the simple dress from before, Illianna was now wearing an elegant red dress with white details. It was truly a mesmerizing beauty, if Sian hadn't urged, the receptionist would still be staring at her.

Down the stairs, Illianna said. "I didn't expect to see a romantic side coming from you."

"Me neither..." He replied.

"I didn't expect such a sincere answer."

"Did you expect me to lie about my feelings?"

"Something like that.” She said. "Violent people are not usually sincere about feelings of affection."

"It is not something I usually do, I am always sincere to my desires and feelings."

"What I heard is that you are just a cold-blooded monster who has no empathy for anyone."

“I have empathy, I just have no sympathy. If it gets in my way, I'll crush it mercilessly.” Sian said, raising his fist at chest level and closing it.

"I can't imagine you putting yourself in the shoes of the people you've hurt." Illianna said, doubting Sian's response.

"But I already did that."

"And then?" She asked.

“I'm glad I'm not them.” Sian said, looking coldly into Illianna's beautiful blue eyes. “But what is the reason for all this? Are you trying to test my patience?”

"Nothing specific, I'm just curious." She shrugged.

"The curiosity killed the cat." He said in an intimidating tone.

But as if this intimidation was an arrow that missed the target, the receptionist staggered, despite recovering quickly, he was still shaking slightly.

Faced with this situation, Illianna said. “See? You did it again, your way of speaking, along with the unintentional pressure and the frightening face, that made the poor receptionist almost fall.”

“D-Don't mind me, I-I just stumbled. ” The receptionist said quickly.

"You need to learn to control yourself, otherwise you will only be a bad example for your daughter." Illianna expressed herself as if she were advising him.

Sian took a deep breath.

'I better ignore her, or I'll end up having to find someone else to finish the work.'

So, while Sian did his best to remain calm, the three arrived in the hall.

Initially I wanted to release 3 chapters, but when I was finishing this chapter, the screen of my laptop that was almost breaking, broke and since I'm short of money, I'll only take it to fix in one or two weeks, maybe more.

I'll probably not post it until I get my laptop back, because it's really bad to write/edit/translate on my cell phone.

PS: I've already put some things in the glossary, feel free to take a look.

47