Arc II – Chapter 43: The night with Ophilia 2*
1.7k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turning to Ophilia, Sian said. "I will not lie to you, and I think you may have already realized, but Illianna going alone with Emily is to give us some time alone."

"Don’t worry, I like those moments alone with you." Ophilia smiled mischievously. "Wait here and just come when I call."

Full of expectations for what she was preparing, Sian just watched her enter the room. After a few minutes of waiting, she opened the door again, leaving him completely stunned. Usually, she already had a sensual charm and adding to Lingerie, she was simply fascinating.

She was wearing a black bra with a V-neckline, marking and exalting her beautiful breasts. Attached to that top was a fabric that was almost transparent, and like a short dress, this extremely thin fabric went halfway down her delightful buttocks. Making this outfit even sexier, the front was open, giving a clear view of her black, V-shaped panties that almost showed off her privates.

But that wasn't all, to complete the package, not only had she let her straight hair down, but she had also put on some makeup and a dark red lipstick that exalted her seductive lips.

Standing in profile in the doorway, she showed the side of her perfectly curved ass partially covered with the semi transparent fabric. It was an extremely exciting sight, even if Sian was stunned and couldn't express any reaction, his lower half was the complete opposite.

With a devilish smile, she reached out her hand to him and slowly called him with her index finger.

Coming to his senses, Sian quickly walked over to her, and the pleasant fragrance of her perfume immediately penetrated his nose.

"You certainly outdid yourself today." Sian expressed his surprise.

"I'm glad you liked it." Ophilia brought her lips closer to his and looked him straight in the eye. "I want you to know that whatever it is, I will always do my best to satisfy you."

Not saying a word, he grabbed her in his arms and kissed her.

Loosening his grip on her, Sian said. "Although you don't have to make any effort to satisfy me, I'm certainly very happy about it."

With a smile of delight, she stepped out of his arms and paraded to the bed while bouncing her amazing butt.

Following her closely, he murmured. "I think worshiping your ass has become one of my favorite activities."

"I know you like it, so you can do whatever you want with it." Ophilia gave him a seductive glance over her shoulder.

Turning to him, she placed a left thumb on the waistband of her panties and began to sensually lower them.

But before she could take it, Sian held her hand. "Wait, let me do that."

Taking her in his arms like a princess, he laid her on the bed and pulled her hips to the edge. As if she already knew what he intended to do, Ophilia spread her legs widely and propped her feet up on the bed, forming an M.

Seeing her in this position, he knelt before her and ran his fingers over the small bulge in her panties. "Looks like you're pretty excited, it's even a little damp down here."

“Uhnn...” Moaning softly, she replied. "I was kind of looking forward to it."

"Then that makes two of us." He pressed her plump lips together. "They're so soft, I need to taste them."

Bringing his face closer, he inhaled deeply the scent she exuded, and although it was fainter than usual, it was still pleasant. Not resisting the temptation, he licked her over her panties while pressing his fingers into the bottom of her slit.

"Delicious as always, but let's get that out, it's in the way." He quickly removed her panties.

Face to face with Ophilia's hairless pussy, Sian admired her. "Much better now."

'It is time to put into action what I have learned in the Sacred Treasure.' He thought.

Stroking Ophilia's soft indecent lips, Sian used his thumbs to open it and kissed them softly. Soon after, he placed his tongue in her vagina and moved up to the clitoris, tasting her sweet love nectar.

“Uhnn...” She moaned. "That's good..."

As Sian went from top to bottom tasting her lower lips, the warm, wet sensation permeated his tongue. Making sure to make her feel pleasure, he slowly explored every part of her soaked crotch, and listening to the sweet moans that escaped her, it seemed he was achieving his goal.

Pressing his tongue harder, he seemed on the verge of devouring her big lips as he nibbled on them. Running the full length of her slit, he used the tip of his tongue to press on her clit and then sucked hard on it.

Deciding to tease her a little more, he slipped his fingers into her entrance and stroked her internally as he continued working with his mouth. As if to prove that his intention had been the right one, she was releasing increasingly erotic moans as her nectar oozed out in floods.

Seeing that she had grabbed the cloth from the bed tightly and feeling inside her beginning to contract, Sian ceased his movements.

Noting his action, Ophilia asked. "Is it revenge for the last time?"

“Uh-huh.” He replied with a mischievous smile. "It's still too early for you to have an orgasm."

Turning her tongue on her lower lip, Ophilia smiled indecently. "So now it's my turn."

"Nop, today is my turn to take care of you, so you can relax and let me take care of the rest."

"In that case, I need to give you a reward." Saying this, she turned and lay face down on the bed and put a pillow under her waist.

Opening her legs slightly, she lifted her hips, exposing her pink, moist lips again. After that, she stretched her hands back and opened her voluptuous buttocks, showing Sian her dark pink button that was hidden.

With her in that position, Sian immediately remembered something he had forgotten last time. Then, under Ophilia's inquisitive gaze, he went to the dresser and picked up the almond oil he had kept there in an attempt not to forget it again.

Staying between Ophilia’s legs, Sian squirted a generous amount of oil and began rubbing her ass and thighs. As the sweet aroma of almonds wafted through the room, Sian's fingers slowly slid all over Ophilia's ass. Even after spreading the oil completely, he continued massaging and enjoying the sensation of his fingers sinking in as they squeezed her soft, smooth flesh.

Stopping momentarily to admire her skin bathed in the yellowish glow of the candles reflecting from the oil, he soon returned to gripping her voluptuous buttocks. As if it were a toy, he seemed to be having fun as he pulled them apart, pressed and squeezed, only to then let go and watch them sway happily with freedom.

Seeing how relaxed Ophilia looked, Sian slapped her ass lightly. "Just looking at you makes me realize I was right to buy that."

"It's really very relaxing and exciting..." She purred.

Spreading her ass again, Sian used his fingers to stroke and tease her dark pink button. He went from top to bottom in the valley of her ass before stopping and penetrating her gently with the tip of his index finger. Reacting to his action, she moaned and pushed her hips back, as if she wanted Sian to go deeper.

Giving her what she wanted, Sian put a little more oil on his forefinger and slowly sank it to the limit inside her butt. Receiving moans of delight in response, he played even more actively with her hole. Gradually, he began to increase the number of fingers he used to caress her insides.

Due to the good lubrication, Sian's fingers were sliding inside without much resistance. When he saw that she had begun to moan lewdly and to have slight contractions due to pleasure, Sian stopped again.

Turning her face to him, Ophilia cast an abandoned puppy-like look. "Why are you bullying me so much?"

"I wouldn't dare bully my precious wife." Sian replied as he stood and quickly removed his clothes, showing her his rock hard cock. "Just wait and you'll see."

"You seem quite energetic." She licked her lips. "Where will it be?"

"Just close your legs and stay where you are." Sian said as he used the oil to lubricate his cock.

Doing as he said, Ophilia also positioned the pillow under her better, leaving her ass more exposed. "Is that good?"

"It's perfect!"

Sian positioned himself on his knees over Ophilia's voluptuous thighs and leaned forward, positioning the tip of his cock over the entrance to her butthole. Even though she was already quite lubricated and relaxed, Sian pushed his hips slowly so as not to hurt Ophilia and maximize her pleasure.

“Ahnn…”

Grabbing the other pillow in front of her, Ophilia moaned, offering a little resistance to Sian's cock. Despite that, her expression made it obvious that she was enjoying it. Feeling more excited, Sian slowly shoved the tip into her entrance and as he felt her tightness, he pulled out, making she moan again.

As he kept repeating these movements carefully, he went deeper and deeper into her tight hole. He continued moving his hips slowly until he finally penetrated her to the base of his cock. Stopping his movements, he enjoyed the sensation of being completely enveloped by the inner warmth of Ophilia's folds.

Although Sian stopped moving to let Ophilia get used to it, she didn't seem to need it.

As she released sweet moans of pleasure, she squeezed his cock tightly, letting him feel her hot insides trying to milk him.

Seeing that she was feeling comfortable, he began to move his hips and gradually increased his speed. Looking down, every time he plunged into her depths, her glossy, round buttocks rippled vividly.

In addition to that, he had the sight of his long, shiny cock sliding in and out of Ophilia's ass. He could clearly see her moist folds firmly clenched on his rigid cock.

Every time Sian pushed and pulled his hips, a sensation of euphoria ran through his body, making him feel that his own orgasm was coming. Judging by the intensity of the contractions that Ophilia had as she tightened him more and more, she also seemed to be almost there.

As if to prove that he had guessed correctly, her tail formed an arc with the tip touching her back. Soon after, she squeezed the pillow harder as she released short, high-pitched cries of delight.

Making Sian even more euphoric, Ophilia's contractions squeezed him harder and harder as she reached her peak of pleasure. He grabbed her soft hips and hammered her ass rapidly, making her grunt indecently.

Reaching his limit, Sian pressed his weight on Ophilia, causing his cock to enter her ass all the way to the base as he deposited all of his cum.

As if to make him feel even more satisfied, Ophilia milked him continuously until the last drop came out.

***

As they remained connected, the only sound that could be heard from the two were their gasping breaths.

'From her expression, it looks like Sacred Treasure was right...' Sian thought. 'Delaying orgasm makes it more pleasurable.'

"See how I wasn't intimidating, you seem to have enjoyed it as much as I did..." Sian said as he gasped.

"That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had..." Ophilia breathed heavily.

Seeing her panting and her face flushed from pleasure made Sian's lust rise again. Without giving her time to breathe properly, his hips began to move rapidly, causing her moans to echo around the room as they began round two.

33