Arc II – Intermission 8: The night with the maid (part 2)*
1.3k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing in front of her young master, the maid lifted the skirt of her uniform, showing her white stockings that went up to her luscious thighs.

Attached to her stockings was a garter belt of the same color. Completing the package, she was also wearing a pure white panty that made evident the outline of her wet slit.

After giving her young master a taste of what he would get, she let off her skirt and walked seductively over to the king-size bed in the middle of the room.

Turning to him with a smile of delight on her face, she slipped her hands under her uniform. Making a show of it, she slowly pulled off her panties and tossed it to her young master, who held it up firmly.

Letting her body fall back, the maid lay down on the bed and crawled to the middle as she remained lying on her back.

Lifting her legs momentarily into the air, she positioned them in the shape of an M.

Watching the hairless wet slit under the skirt of the maid's uniform, the young master was mesmerized again. He stood motionless not only appreciating what lay between his maid legs, he recorded the image of the garter belt wedged into the smooth skin of her thighs.

"How long are you going to stand there, young master?" The maid called out. "I am ready to turn you into a man at any moment."

Waking from his trance, the youth dropped the panties he was holding on the floor and hurriedly ran. Getting between her voluptuous legs, he knelt on the bed.

"Good boy."

The maid placed her hand on his long throbbing cock and slid it down on her slick slit, making him feel the moist heat of her crack.

Leaving the head of his cock completely wet with the nectar of love, she brought him to her entrance and let the head slowly enter.

"Are you feeling that, young master? Now it's time for your virgin cock to taste my pussy."

Allowing his instincts to take over, he leaned over her and thrust his hips with all his might.

Having her tight hole being completely penetrated, the maid let out a small howl of pleasure.

"That's awesome..."

The youth rolled his eyes as he buried his face in the maid's breasts.

"I feel like my cock is melting with pleasure while my face is in heaven..."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, young master, but you have to move your hips to feel even better."

Doing as the maid said, he lifted his upper body and began to slowly move his waist while wrapping his hands firmly around her soft thighs.

"You're doing fine, young master," Groaning, she pulled the young master's head to her breasts and placed her erect nipple inside his mouth. "But I want you to play with my breasts while you fuck me."

Reacting automatically to the erotic voice in his ear, the young man moved his hips faster and began to suck and nibble on his maid's pink nipples.

As if reacting to his actions, her moans began to get louder and louder as she pressed his head to her chest.

"Fifi, I love you!" The young master suddenly cried out.

"I already know it, young master, you tell me that every day," In a voice of delight, she murmured in his ear. "As a reward, I will let you choose how you want to continue fucking me."

"I want to feel you from behind," He gasped as he kept the rhythm of his hips.

Licking his earlobe, she moaned, "Then release me so I can get on all fours for you, young master."

Even though he didn't want to get out of her, at the thought that he could feel her glorious ass slapping against his groin, the youth gave in.

At the same instant, the maid got on her knees and propped her face up on the mattress. Since she was still in her uniform, the moment she turned around, her skirt covered her legs again, but it didn't take long before she lift it to the top of her ass with her hands.

For a brief moment, the youth stood admiring the voluptuous ass pointed into the air. But what caught his attention most was the perfectly smooth, glossy crack that was right in the middle of her legs.

She was so soaked that her nectar was dripping down her thighs to her stockings.

Swallowing dry, the young master gripped her hips tightly and in one swift move, he plunged his cock deep inside her, making her moan loudly.

Feeling inspired, he began to move his waist quickly, hammering her ass hard as he heard the wet sounds of her pussy.

"Uhnn, fuck me hard, young master," the maid cried out. "Keep it up until you are satisfied."

Even if she didn't say, that was the youth's intention from the beginning. He was in a state of euphoria and was thrusting hard enough that their sweaty skin made slapping sounds.

Looking down, he watched her rounded buttcheecks swaying with each thrust of his glistening cock gave into her depths. The pink lips of her crack were tightly clenched around him, as if she wanted to suck him dry.

Stretching his arms out, he grabbed the two braids of her hair, one in each hand, and pulled them back, causing her head to lift off the mattress.

Without losing his momentum, he continued hammering her ass, and even though he had just recently cummed, the second time was already coming.

"Fifi, I'm going to cum again!" He gasped.

But he wasn't the only one, his maid's cries of pleasure were getting louder and louder. Looking closely, he noticed that she was using her delicate fingers to play with her clit.

"I'm almost having an orgasm, young master... If you continue a little longer, we can finish together."

Wanting to comply with her will, the youth tried to hold himself, but it seemed to be impossible, he could already feel his cock twitching.

In a desperate attempt to hold on, he pulled his maid braids even further back and released them as he slid his hands around her breasts and hugged her.

As if it were the trigger, his maid pussy began to squirm uncontrollably around his cock, pushing him to the limit.

"I can't hold it any longer," he shouted.

"I'm coming too!"

The maid threw her head back, leaning on the youth's shoulder, and screamed as her body shuddered.

Moaning almost as much as she did, the young master let his orgasm explode inside his maid soaked pussy, releasing several jets while she squeezed him.

Soon, the maid's rigid body softened and she bent forward, ready to fall face down on the bed.

Equally exhausted, the youth, who still had his hands around her breasts, fell together and remained lying on top of her, pressing her splendid ass against his groin.

"Young master's cock is wonderful," the maid said in a breathless voice. "Even after you cummed twice, you're still hard inside me."

"It feels so good inside you Fifi, your ass is so soft... You were amazing," the youth breathed heavily.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, young master, after all, it's my job to make you satisfied."

"I want to do it again..." The youth muttered.

"No need to rush, young master, I am your personal maid, you can use my body and feel my pussy whenever you want."

"Whenever I want?" The youth's eyes sparkled at his maid's words.

Turning her face to him, she added, "I'm ready to do every day if the young master wants me to."

"Of course I'll do it!"

Placing his fingers on her chin, he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"My wife is the most charming woman in the world."

"It seems the young master has gone out off the character."

Ophilia laughed as she took off her maid's tiara, showing her fluffy ears.

Rolling to the side, Sian got off Ophilia and took her into his arms.

"This was refreshing," he said with an ecstatic face. "It was a great idea to wear one of the uniforms Illianna bought."

"But we have to be careful, if she finds out we're doing roleplay with the uniforms she bought, she'll scold you." Ophilia passed her arms around Sian's neck.

"No problem, I just need to clean all up without her noticing." He kissed her lips again.

"Hey, young master," turning back to the character, Ophilia continued, "Since your little boy is still standing poking me as if asking for more, there's still a place he hasn't tried."

"Really, Fifi?"

Accompanying her, Sian also got into his character.

"What place would that be?"

Pulling away from him, she lifted her ass into the air once more and exposed her privates. There, Sian saw that in her slit was leaking the white, sticky contents of mutual love.

Using her fingers to open her crack, Ophilia rubbed them in the white contents, smearing them and then brought them to the pink, wrinkled bud higher up, where she spread the sticky liquid.

"Would you like to try putting it here, young master?" She asked with a provocative face.

"You don't even have to ask!"

Sian immediately positioned himself behind her and put his hips to work relentlessly.

As I feel that it was already starting to get repetitive, I tried something different, like a roleplay.

If you have an interesting idea, leave it in the comments, I may consider doing it.

PS:  There will be no part 3.

24