Arc III – Chapter 70: More Girls (part 1)
703 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***Illianna's point of view***

"So, what is the meaning of this?"

In front of me, Sian had an annoyed look on his face as he grabbed the cowkin girl's horn. In his other hand, he was holding the full-body pillow’s neck that had his image on it.

As for the girl in question, she was floating in the air with her hands and feet tied back with some sort of blue magic rope. Although these ropes seemed to hurt given the way they were sunk in her skin, from her expression, she seemed to be enjoying it.

As for me, I was stupefied.

This masochistic woman who stank of alcohol introduced herself as Milka. From what Sian had said, she is supposedly the person who defeated the hydra.

Since the first impression was not very good, I initially had my doubts about her strength, but it was the opposite.

The moment I tried to analyze her, I couldn't measure her level. Or rather, all the information I got from her was a single character, a question mark.

Even with zero information from the system, my time with Sian made me believe that she was strong.

Really strong.

A strength that went far beyond what my father had.

Still, someone that any kingdom would welcome as its national hero with open arms was easily tied up by Sian. Even though she tried to resist, in the end, all she managed to do was to struggle like a newly captured wild animal.

"Since master was taking a while to get back, and I was lonely, I asked Beth to make the pillow and Lin to paint you on it," Milka said. "It's adorable, isn't it?"

Rubbing her face against the pillow-Sian, she seemed on the verge of drooling while making strange sounds.

"I can understand that you were missing me," Sian then lifted the pillow and complained. "But why am I drawn only an underwear?"

"I understand your anger master, I wanted you to be completely naked too, but Lin refused to do it with less clothes than that." Shaking her head with a look of dissatisfaction, Milka continued, "She doesn't know how to appreciate master's greatness."

"Confiscated."

Without saying another word, Sian put the pillow-doll into his magic bag.

"Ehehehe~"

Just when I thought that this situation would come to an end, Milka began to laugh with a silly face, as if she were a young girl in love.

"Master, you are so cute when you get jealous."

"I don’t, I'm not jealous."

Seemingly at his wit's end, Sian replied dryly.

"I bet the girls will laugh when they find out that master is jealous of a doll of himself~~"

With his eyelids twitching, Sian grabbed Milka's face again.

"Sounds like someone needs a good lesson."

But before anything could happen, sounds of rapid footsteps came from the other side of the door.

The small area that I had mapped since I arrived located a unit approaching quickly.

As everyone's attention turned to the door, it was opened sharply. But instead of proceeding, the person who appeared remained motionless. The number of people in the room seemed to have taken her by surprise.

She was a young woman with platinum colored hair with well-balanced body proportions. Her pale skin, in conjunction with her dark gray sleepwear and her long bangs covering her eyes, gave her a gloomy appearance.

Although she looked down, I caught a glimpse of her ruby-colored eyes running anxiously around the room.

Due to her legs receding slowly, she seemed about to turn around and run. But when her gaze fell on Sian holding Milka's face, who had watery eyes, her bare feet stopped.

Seemingly an unconscious act, his tongue moistened her cherry lips.

To make matters stranger, the intense look full of desire, seemed more like the look of a hungry beggar looking at a plate of food.

For a brief moment, not a single sound was uttered in the room.

*Gulp*

That is, until the swallowing sound echoed through the place.

Seeming to realize her own slip, the girl blushed slightly. But just as I thought she was ready to run away, she disappeared from our sight.

More precisely, she melted into a shadow and disappeared into another shadow.

What was that?!

Even my radar that showed her location so far had lost her.

Another strong person!

Although I had always been confident in keeping my composure, now, I was very perplexed.

"What happ-!!"

Before I could finish, I was surprised again when I looked at Sian.

The girl who had disappeared before my eyes was now standing over him. She had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she moved her lips in the same direction, as if to kiss him.

But just inches from reaching the skin of Sian's neck, he placed his hand on her forehead, stopping her advance.

Looking like a moth attracted by the light, the girl kept straining to reach Sian's neck.

Just when I thought she was about to give up, she opened her mouth. At that moment, I could see her long, sharp fangs as her tongue stretched as far as it could toward her goal.

Is she a vampire?!

Although her tongue twitched energetically as she tried to reach his neck, she failed to do it.

Even though she seemed to be using all her strength to get closer, Sian did not let her advance another inch.

"Just a little bite..." Looking anxious and expectant, the girl whined, "I promise I'll do anything."

"Hey, Becca! You should have waited your turn!" Sounding dissatisfied, Milka complained, "Just a little longer and I would have made master unleash his inner beast."

"Geez, first Milka and now you," Sian complained to the gloomy young woman who had jumped on him.

Although I would like an explanation of the situation, I believe that the best course of action at the moment is the silence.

Grabbing the girl's nape, Sian peeled her out of him.

"I know you two are excited, but you need to learn to control yourselves better."

Unlike Milka, who was excited when she was scolded, the girl looked disappointed and downcast.

While being held suspended in the air, she retracted her limbs and stared at Sian with sad eyes, as if she was going to cry at any moment.

Somehow, this scene reminded me of a kitten that was scolded for doing its needs indoors.

"Their anxiety is understandable, after all, you've never taken this long to get back."

While I was distracted, a pleasant voice that sounded like a woman's came from the door.

"Danna," with an oddly happy expression, Sian looked at the person who had arrived. "It's good to see you after so long."

Curious to see the person who got a pleasant expression out of someone as insensitive as Sian, I looked at the door.

"!"

Although I already expected something like this when I came here, my heart still skipped a beat.

In an attempt to keep my composure, I suppressed my expression as much as possible. However, the person standing in the doorway seemed to have noticed. But instead of looking displeased, she just smiled.

When I tried to sneak a look around, I realized that I wasn't the only one who was surprised.

Or rather, I was the only one who was surprised.

Disregarding the two girls who live here and seemed to have some loose screws, Francionia and Ophilia were scared as they approached Sian.

As for the children, they were completely terrified.

While Tina had clung to her mother's arm, Emily had gotten between Sian's legs.

She was so afraid that besides her shrunken ears and tail, she put her face against Sian's thigh, preventing herself from seeing anything.

"Welcome back, master. As for the visitors, you don't need to worry, I'm not going to eat anyone."

Although the person standing in the doorway spoke amiably, everyone was still apprehensive.

Not that I want to act like a prejudiced person, but considering that the owner of the voice that just appeared was a demon, this was understandable.

 

If you want advanced chapters and variations of the illustrations, you will find them on my Patreon.

You can see the illustrations for free at the following sites, Pixiv and DeaviantArt.

22