Arc III – Chapter 78: Milka’s Attack (part 1)*
805 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the girls were enjoying their ice cream, Sian was sneaking out of the room unnoticed. He planned to ‌get some presents for Emily and Tina to surprise them.

But the instant he stepped through the door, he got intercepted.

Milka, whom they had forgotten in the carriage, grabbed him stealthily and with quick, silent steps, led him to her room.

Facing Milka's look of desire and the scanty clothes she was wearing, Sian clearly knew what she wanted. Although he was tempted to attack her, he knew that this was not the best moment for it.

"We won’t do it now."

"Please, master, I can't bear to wait any longer." Moving closer to Sian, she emphasized her breasts. "It has been over a month since I received your love."

"I said no."

At odds with the firm words that came out of his mouth, Sian's eyes did not seem to have as much self-control.

Since she was so close, Sian’s gaze unconsciously fell on the huge valley in front of him.

Milka was wearing a short white top, due to the wide collar, the visible area was considerable. Even if he makes no effort, Sian could clearly see her pink nipples through the thin fabric.

"Hey, I said no!"

Placing his hands on her shoulders, Sian stopped her advance.

"I have something to do now."

Pushing her back slightly, he intended to leave the room, but his little push apparently did more than expected.

"Ahn~~"

Milka fell backwards and rolled to the door, getting her face planted on the floor and her butt in the air.

Obviously, this was all just a pretense, but her intention was clear, attracting Sian's attention. Considering the way he was looking at her, her goal was achieved.

The white panties she wore were barely enough to cover the slit between her thighs. As if that weren't enough, she swayed her hips seductively from side to side while pretending to agonize in pain."Ahnn~~~ Mastan~~ when I fell on my butt, I think I hurt myself. Can you check it for me?

Even though Sian remained motionless, deep inside in his mind, he could hear his inner self telling him to attack. Since this would be a path of no return, he restrained his desires and walked to the door.

Because Sian's self-control was greater than expected, Milka stood and approached him to the point where their noses touched.

Even when her huge breasts were already pressed against Sian, she made sure to press them even harder, making him feel her already hard nipples against his chest.

As if to kiss him, her lips moved towards his, but again, he tried to keep a firm gaze and stopped her advance by holding one of her horns.

"Oh, master~~" acting as if she were a victim, she put the back of her wrist to her forehead. "How can you be so rude to this poor slave who wants so much to please you?"

"Don't try to make me fall into temptation," Sian complained.

"Ehhhhhhh?!" With an expression of exaggerated surprise, she teased, "Why? Could it be that master no longer has the confidence to satisfy a poor slave in need?"

Trying not to fall for her teasing, Sian took a deep breath in and exhaled.

Although he really wanted to push her down at that very moment, he had too many things he needed to think about. But unlike him, Milka seemed to enjoy herself.

Winking, she made a show by sliding her tongue and moistening her red lips.

"What's the matter, master? Doesn't your little stick down there have any more power?"

Having his boy attacked, Sian could contain himself no longer and pulled her by the horn, bringing her face to his.

"Listen here, you wretched cow!"

Sian knew he had fallen into her trap, but due to having his pride poked, there was no way to back out.

"I was in a good mood after a great day, and now you've ruined it. You better get ready."

"Ahnnn~~ Mastann~~ I've waited so long for this. "

With an expectant look, Milka brought her hands to Sian's nape in an attempt to bring him to her lips.

Because they were so close, Sian could smell her perfume in his nostrils. For an instant, he was tempted to kiss her lips, but he held back and looked at her coldly.

"Such a disobedient slave is not allowed to kiss me."

Holding her by the nose, he stopped her advance, and with the other hand, he went towards her huge breasts.

Sliding gently over the thin fabric of her blouse, he traced the soft path to her nipple and squeezed it firmly.

"Hmm~~" Milka sighed in a coquettish voice, "I love it when master plays with my breasts."

"Since you like it so much, how about this?"

Releasing her nose, Sian grabbed her other nipple and squeezed both of them hard and pulled them apart.

Although it was a grip strong enough to make any normal person scream in pain, this wasn’t the case for Milka.

"Uhnn~~ yeah, mastan~~ abuse me more~~ Play with my body, it's all yours..."

"That's enough," Sian said dryly, "Take off my clothes."

Doing as she was ordered, Milka unbuttoned his pants and pushed it down. Along with it, Milka also took off his underwear and while doing so, she did not forget to slide her fingers down Sian's half erect cock.

But her touch lasted only an instant and she soon grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up.

Touching Sian's bare chest with her fingertips, she slowly moved down to his cock.

Her gentle touch was enough to make him completely hard.

"So strong and majestic..." She ran her tongue over her lips, "I want it in me, master."

"Not yet."

Grabbing Milka's white blouse, Sian forcefully pulled it off, making her mountains bounce with freedom. Despite its size, her breasts were well rounded and still held firm.

Because of her state of euphoria, her pink nipples were rising and falling fervently with her breathing.

Bringing his hands up to them, Sian grabbed them and began pulling and pinching. As there was nothing else in the way, Sian could clearly feel the softness in his hands as he played with them to the sound of Milka's moans.

Unable to resist the temptation, Sian slipped his face between her breasts and pressed them against his cheeks. Going further, he brought his lips to the hard nipple and put it in his mouth.

Although he did this occasionally with Ophi, Milka's colossal breasts were on a completely different level.

Greedily using his tongue, Sian looked like a baby playing with Milka’s nipples, switching from one to the other as he explored every millimeter of them.

Because of Milka's moans, even without seeing her face, Sian knew ‌she was oozing lust.

But before he was immersed in his lust as well, Sian released her breasts.

"You seem to be enjoying it, don't you?"

"Yeahn~~"

As if to get Sian to continue, Milka looked at him fervently.

"That's good, but what is the role of a slave?"

Understanding the meaning of his words, Milka was ready to kneel, but before she did, he grabbed her horn.

"Let's go to bed."

Pulling her like an animal, he led her to the bed, where he sat with his legs spread, fully displaying his mast pointing to the sky.

"It's time for you to work."

Kneeling between his legs, Milka leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Ahn~~ It's been so long since I smelled this scent."

Grasping Sian's cock firmly, Milka took the head deep into her warm, moist mouth and eagerly probed it with her tongue.

Using Sian's firm thighs as support for her hands, Milka rocked her head back and forth as she took his cock deep into her throat.

Even with her mouth completely full, she still let out her muffled moans.

Seizing the moment, Sian placed his hand on her head.

"You are doing good, but if you use your breasts well, I will give you a reward."

Seeming motivated, Milka grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around Sian's cock, leaving only its head sticking out.

"Oh, that's great," Sian murmured as his cock slid between her warm, soft breasts.

As he enjoyed the sensation, Milka began to move her bust up and down. Seeming to try her best to please Sian, Milka was swirling her tongue around the head of his cock.

The feel of her tongue sliding along the tip along with her mounds enveloping the shaft was surreal. Making it more erotic, she was letting her drool drip off to lubricate the whole way.

As much as Sian wanted this to last longer, his body was already almost at its limit.

Placing his hands on her horns, he pulled and pushed, forcing her to run more of his cock with her mouth.

In response, Milka moaned loudly as her soft lips slid quickly up and down Sian's shaft.

Reaching his limit, Sian held tightly onto her horns, forcing his way down her throat and gushing out his white spurt.

"You must swallow it all," he said.

As she received Sian's thick squirts of cum into her throat, her eyes watered. Although she seemed unable to breathe properly due to the choking sounds, her face was pure lust.

Due to the large amount of cum, some of it ended up dripping down her nose, but from the sound of her throat, it seemed that she was swallowing as much as she could.

After his last blast, Sian released her horns and fell backwards, propping himself up on his elbows.

Backing away from him a little, Milka gasped as she coughed and expelled the rest of the cum that seemed to have gotten stuck in her nose.

Although Sian thought she was not as good as Ophi, he kept that to himself. After all, it was only a matter of technique, overall it was quite enjoyable.

"You were fantastic," Sian said.

Seeming to have been encouraged by his words, Milka cracked a smile.

"Master, I love you!"

Not containing herself, she jumped on Sian, but before she could get close, he stopped her advance with his foot. But he quickly regretted this choice.

Grabbing his foot, Milka began to wipe her nose on it.

"Hey," Gathering his foot, he shouted, "don't wipe yourself on me, you damned cow!"

"Master is so bad," she complained. "I just wanted to express my love."

"All right, since you've been a good girl, it's time to get a reward. Come here."

When she came within inches of him, Sian’s eyes wandered to the thin piece of white material between her legs. Although the panties were still there, it was completely soaked, making it possible to see her moist, pink lips.

"This is in the way."

Grabbing the thin strip of cloth, Sian tore it off, leaving the slit that appeared to have been recently shaved exposed.

Running his index finger between the damp slit, he teased her, "It seems you were pretty anxious."

Letting his back fall on the bed, Sian said, "Come."

Making use of her extraordinary body, Milka jumped on top of Sian, facing him while her slit lay perfectly over his stiff cock.

"Ahn~ mastan~~ I have waited a long time for this."

19