Arc III – Chapter 80: Ophilia’s Feelings
1k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lying on the bed, Sian looked at Milka, who was still showing the results of her climax.

As for Milka who was lied next to him, her face was red as a beet and full of sweat. But above all, she had a huge smile of achievement on her face.

"I fell for your provocation..." Sian lamented.

Rolling over to him, Milka laid on his body as she pressed her mountains against his chest and rubbed her face against his.

"You just disappeared for weeks and didn't say anything. I was worried."

Although Milka was not looking into her eyes, Sian could sense sincerity in her words.

"There's nothing to worry about," Sian tried to comfort her. "You know that as long as I want to escape, no one can stop me."

"What? No," she lifted her face. "My concern was not for you. I was, or rather am, concerned about the damage you must have caused after disappearing for so long."

"I didn't do that much damage."

"Are you sure?" Milka stared at him with a usual expression she made when she wanted to teach him some moral lesson. "Are you sure you can say that?"

Choosing not to answer, Sian averted his gaze.

"I knew it! What did you do?"

"No big deal..."

"How many victims?"

"...A few thieves, a small army and an annoying guy..."

"You really don't get it together, master." Milka cast him a look of disapproval. "I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Don't take Ayze as an inspiration. She is a dragon. They are ruthless and selfish, so they destroy everything when they have a tantrum. But you are different. You are not like them."

"Well, I mean, it was their fault."

Trying to evade responsibility, Sian talked about what happened.

"No use crying over spilled milk," Milka said. "At least that was little damage, considering the amount of time. But still, you need to have more self-control."

With a moment of silence, Milka spoke again.

"Just for the record, even if you didn't want to take us to the central continent when you went back, I would follow you at all costs. I missed you very much, master. Not only me, Becca too, and even if she doesn't show it, Danna was the same."

As Milka, Danna and Becca were very attached to Sian, he himself knew this. Looking back, they really went through a lot of things together. Even with Sian being selfish most of the time, they were still with him while supporting him.

Although he often left without warning them, this time he was feeling a sliver of guilt inside.

"Sorry," Sian muttered.

With a sudden movement, Milka lifted her upper body which caused her mounds to swing wildly.

"You said what?" Milka stared at Sian with a surprised expression.

"Sorry?"

"Can you say that again?"

Although he didn't understand her intent, he repeated, "I said I'm sorry."

With happiness overflowing through every pore of her body, Milka jumped on top of Sian and rubbed her face against him energetically.

"Master apologized to me!" she said with a wide smile on her face. "I'm so thrilled!"

"What's up with that? This is no big deal."

"Of course it is!"

Jumping out of bed, she continued.

"This is a miracle! I need to tell the girls about it."

Even though she was still completely naked, and with the remnants of fun between her legs, she ran toward the door.

"Hey, don't go out like that! Emily might see you!"

Jumping out of bed, Sian ran after her, but before he could reach her, she had already opened the door.

To their surprise, there were two other people standing in front of the door, Ophi and Illianna.

Since Sian had let his guard down by being in his house, he did not notice their approach.

"Oh, geez, what a surprise to find you two here like this."

Although she said such words, Illianna's expression showed completely the opposite.

"Ophilia wanted to let you two know that dinner was ready, but I think we'd better come back another time."

Feeling a slight guilt inside, Sian didn't know what to say, as for Ophi, from her expression, she didn't seem to mind as she kept her sweet smile.

***

In the garden, Ophi sat on her heels and leaned her back against the tree.

Patting her thighs, she said, "Put your head here."

The scene before Sian reminded him of something he had read in Sacred Treasure, he had seen it in the section 'How to please your soul mate'.

According to his recollections, this was called lap pillow. This was a good way to show intimacy and trust between couples. Apparently, if you are fed or have your hair stroked, this will be pure happiness.

As a side note from the author of the book, he said that he himself had not gotten a lap pillow and this was one of the dreams he wanted to fulfill. With that said, although worried, Sian was also expectant, after all, the Sacred Treasure contained a lot of useful information.

Taking a break from his thoughts, he did as Ophi asked. Sitting a little in front of her, he lay down with his back on the grass and put his head on her thighs.

 "You know, I don't care about what I saw earlier," Ophi said.

"I kind of already know that... But getting caught right after leaving the room like that still leaves me with a guilty conscience..."

Placing both hands on the sides of Sian's face, Ophi looked down and her eyes met his.

Given the situation, Sian expected a more conflicting reaction on her face, but her expression was the same as always.

"I feel that you love me very much and because this is an unexplored feeling for you, some conflicts have formed. Maybe that's why you feel guilty, but you shouldn't."

"I know it is common for nobles to have several wives, and someone powerful like you will also have a bunch. Instead of jealousy, I am happy and proud."

Trying to look at the situation from her point of view for a moment, Sian quickly denied her words.

"It's impossible for you to feel this way."

"You are wrong," she said, "From what I understand, those three girls like you too. Having several girls who love you makes me happy. It also shows that my husband is a great man, don't you think?"

"Well, when you put it like that, it looks good and all, but it's still weird."

Placing his hands on hers, Sian continued.

"I don't mind your previous work, after all, past is past. But the present is different. When I try to put myself in your shoes, I am sure that I would never let you go into the arms of another man... That is why, even momentarily, I feel ‌I am being unfair to you."

"You shouldn't try to put yourself in my shoes, there is no way anyone can completely understand another person's mind and feelings. For me, only you are enough. It is thanks to you that I can understand the true meaning of the word love."

After a brief silence, Ophi opened her mouth again.

"You see, before I became a slave, I was once married."

"I expected that," Sian said. "With how good you are, there was no way you couldn't have been married."

Running her hand over Sian's forehead, she stroked his hair gently.

"Generally, nobody marries just for love," Ophi said. "The vast majority of the time it's just for convenience. Whether commoners or nobles, they always try to choose the best partner to ensure a stable life."

"Although my marriage was on my parents' recommendation, even though I didn't love him, I accepted it. Our families were close, so I believed that was the best option. He was not a bad person, we lived a quiet and normal life as far as possible, and over time, I came to like him."

"But when I compare my feelings for you with what I felt for him, I can say that they are on different levels. It was with you that I could realize that love goes far beyond something I couldn't even imagine or describe."

"I like to look at your face in the morning when I wake up and at night before I go to sleep. Whenever I hear your voice, I feel happy. Just being next to you as you are now makes my heart soar as I feel a sense of relief. I feel that even though I can't do anything by myself, I can do anything if it's for you."

"To be honest, I feel like a lucky person, because not only do you also reciprocate my feelings, but I know you would do anything for me or Emily. When you were building the hotel, even though you were slacking off a few times until you were complained about by Illianna, you always worked with your best when she said it was for me or Emily. In the end, it is also thanks to you that I can be here now."

"It is for these reasons that I want to be useful to you rather than simply sit by your side doing nothing. Even if I don't think I'm good enough to be a cook in a restaurant, I'm going to do my best."

Stretching out his arms, Sian placed his hands on Ophi's cheeks and caressed them gently.

"I am happy to have you by my side," he said. "I am happy that I can wake up every day next to you and be able to glimpse your smile or hear your sweet voice. I feel comforted when I sleep holding you in my arms, when I feel your warmth and smell your scent. I am willing to do anything if it is for you."

With a smile on his face, Ophi said, "Knowing this, why should I care if you have a few more women? I sense that you strongly appreciate the girls. You like them, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, but I don't think it's the same way I like you."

"It doesn't matter, just be honest with yourself and follow your heart, I will support all your decisions."

"Ophi..." Sian murmured as he looked deeply into her eyes.

Ophi x Sian

Lowering her face slowly as she closed her eyes, it wasn't long before Ophi's lips met Sian's.

After the brief kiss, their lips parted and Sian looked at the pleasant face in front of him that was bathed in sunset light.

'The sacred treasure was right, this really brings happiness,' Sian thought.

But preventing them from continuing to enjoy this moment of happiness, Milka appeared while dragging Illianna by her arm.

After Milka bothered them for quite a while, it was Emily's turn to show up.

In the end, the romantic encounter was over, and everyone went to dinner.

18