Arc III – Chapter 106: Searching for Ophi’s family
241 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The next day, after training the children and making Illianna the master of the slaves they brought from the federation, Sian left her behind and went out on a short, quick journey.

Since Charlotte was still in Solaris, Sian went to settle some things with her regarding Orion. While there, he also picked up some information regarding the Madron marquisate of the Edrorian kingdom that borders Poutis.

Matching the information he had gotten from Ophi and her sister, the marquis' name was Palaques Madron.

Though he had ventured into Edrorian before, Sian had never specifically been to the Madron marquisate, so he couldn't just teleport there. But thanks to Charlotte's insistence, her butler, Winston, would be his guide.

Making the trip easier and faster, Winston was someone powerful and without needing Sian's help, he took the lead and flew towards the marquisate.

Given their speed, it only took them a few hours to reach their goal. Although Sian immediately wanted to enter the marquis' mansion and go to meet him, he decided to follow Illianna's teachings and tried to speak civilly.

However, even after showing his identity as the Duke of Hosnein, because he did not have an appointment, he had to wait. It wasn't until almost an hour of waiting that he was finally called.

While Sian followed the maid to the marquis, Winston remained in the waiting room.

Opening the door, the foxkin maid bowed politely before Sian.

"The Marquis Madron is expecting you."

When Sian entered, who he found was a burly middle-aged bearded apekin. Despite his wild appearance, he was calmly pouring tea into his cup.

Even though he was a nobleman, he was not wearing flashy clothes and accessories. All he wore was just a shirt and simple pants. In keeping with his style, the room was also simple and without anything flashy.

Letting his eyes roam the place, Sian noticed that he and the marquis were the only ones in the room.

Seeming to have noticed Sian's stares, the marquis spoke, "I would normally have some guards with me, but since it's you, them being here or not makes no difference."

Calmly pouring tea into the other cup in front of him, Marquis Madron pushed it across the coffee table and looked at Sian.

Understanding the meaning, Sian sat down on the sofa in front of the marquis, who sipped his tea quietly.

Setting the cup on the table, he faced Sian briefly and said, "So, to what do I owe the visit of the illustrious hero and Duke of Hosnein?"

"I want you to do something," Sian said.

"Hmm, since you were nearby on the border, I figured that might happen." Stroking his gray beard, he continued, "You'll have to go over my head if you want my women, but I don't mind if you want one of my daughters. The women in my family are very fertile, I guarantee that even if you are of different races, a baby won't take long to be born."

"I thought you hated humans, am I wrong?" Sian asked.

"It's a small price to pay if I win you as an ally."

"You are an interesting person, but I decline your offer."

"Are you sure?" The marquis insisted. "They are widely desired throughout the kingdom."

"All I want is for you to find some people."

"All right," looking disappointed, the marquis took a sip of his tea. "Since you didn't come in here breaking everything, does that mean it's a negotiation?"

"That's right," Sian stated. "One favor for the other."

Giving a slight chuckle, the marquis said, "That's interesting."

"What do you want in return?" Sian asked.

"Marry one of my daughters."

"Listen here, old man," staring at the marquis, Sian said with a menacing tone. "I don't give a damn about you or your daughters and if I have to deny you again, it'll be the last time you're denied anything."

Without even flinching at the threat, the marquis merely chuckled, "Rumor has it that you've changed, but it seems it wasn't that much. You need not worry, though curious, I am not a foolish man."

Continuing the conversation, Sian gave all the information he had about Ophi's family and the places they lived.

"My lands are vast, so I cannot guarantee that I will find them in a short time, but I will try my best to fulfill your expectations."

Placing a small black cube on the coffee table, Sian stood up.

"When you find them, use this communicator to contact me."

"Very well," Marquis Madron stood as well. "I don't need anything for now, so I'll save the favor for when I need it, all right with that?"

"Whatever," Sian said as he left the room.

***

"It's so big it looks like a lake!"

Agnes ran to the huge tub and leaning on the wall that was almost half her height, she put her hand in the water.

"It's warm! I'm jumping in!"

Climbing the small wall, Agnes was about to jump, but before she could, Sian caught her in his arms.

"Before you get in the water, let's wash your hair," he said.

After dinner, Emily and Agnes went to the orphanage and on the way back, Emily used the excuse that she didn't want to sleep alone in her room to invite Agnes over. Because they had sweated a lot while playing tag, they both needed a bath.

Similarly, Sian and Ophi also sweated a lot, but that was due to adult play.

Sitting Agnes on the stool next to Emily who was having her hair washed by Ophi, Sian poured the shampoo into her long white hair and began to wash it.

While this wasn't something he was used to, Sian was already picking up the practice after bathing Emily a few times.

"Why is Daddy the only one wearing a towel?" Emily asked.

"It's because my little princess can't see Daddy without clothes," Sian replied.

"Why?" she asked again.

"It's because he has a limp finger between his legs."

Before Sian could reply, Agnes took the lead.

"Really?" Emily looked like she couldn't believe it.

Nodding with conviction, Agnes said, "I saw it when the boys were bathing without clothes in the river."

After they finished the children's hair, it was Sian and Ophi's turn to have their hair washed by them. When finished, Sian left the girls to wash Ophi's back and went to the bathtub.

Even though he loves to rub her voluptuous body, that would be too much temptation to resist and in the current situation, he has no room for it.

Having her back washed, Ophi also went to the tub, where she sat down next to Sian's right side. With him putting his arm over her shoulders, the two quietly watched the girls playing water wars.

Even if it was just an ordinary occurrence, Sian was happy. Although it's a different happiness than the one he feels when he breaks into some place and finds a valuable treasure, it's still a happiness of equivalent size and more cozy.

Moving his body even closer to Ophi's, he brought his face towards hers, but before their lips could touch, the door was suddenly opened.

"Masterrrr~~~~ we were looking forward to bathing with you!!!"

"No, I don't! And also, I've already bathed!"

Unlike Milka who was in high spirits, Illianna, who was on her shoulder, obviously didn't share the same feeling. She was probably dragged along against her will.

"I do, a little bit..."

On Milka's other shoulder was Beth, the shepkin with her flushed face.

Following the three, Danna and Becca also entered.

Since this is the bathroom, they were all without clothes, just the way they came into the world.

Reaching over to the side of the tub, Milka threw Illianna and Beth into the water.

With only her head out of the water, Illianna's expression made it obvious that she didn't want to be there.

"Excuse me, but I'm going to have to leave," she said.

Just as Illianna's body was about to be teleported, her magic was cancelled out by Milka. Even though her unique skills were strong, the difference in power between them was too great to ignore.

Seeing that her skill was blocked, Illianna seemed to want to walk away as she stood, exposing her entire body.

"No use trying to run away," Milka looked at her and laughed as she stepped into the tub.

In his seat, Sian said nothing and just admired the sight of Illianna's exposed body.

Even though it wasn't the first time he had seen her without clothes, he couldn't help but admire her.

Though not voluptuous like Ophi, her proportions were endearing. Long elegant legs, a slim waist, and a slender yet vivacious bust. To complete the package, her golden hair fit perfectly with her blue eyes and radiant face.

It was a look you couldn't get enough of even if you looked at it all night.

With a resigned expression, Illianna sat down as she complained.

"I see no reason for me to be here."

"As master's women, we should become closer," Milka said.

Illianna had already denied her words several times, but Milka didn't seem to accept that as an answer and as a consequence, she continuously insisted on it. Unlike Sian, whom Illianna had measures to deal with, Milka was not the case, so after a while she stopped arguing and just kept silent.

Going to Sian's free side, Milka was about to sit down, but before she could reach it, a shadow rose up and took the form of Becca.

"You, you stole my place!" Milka shouted.

With an innocent look, Becca leaned her head on Sian's shoulder.

"T-The first to arrive is the first to be served," she said.

Grumbling at having her seat stolen, Milka looked between Sian's legs and prepared to sit there. But when she turned her ass around, Sian's foot greeted her with a kick.

It wasn't that he didn't want her sitting on his lap, but that too would be too much encouragement to bear.

With no place to sit next to Sian, Milka was left grunting on her stomach as she and her floating islands wandered around the tub.

Looking at Danna who sat next to Beth, Milka then looked at Becca and Ophi next to Sian. As if coming to a conclusion, she stood, making her mounts swing wildly.

"Are you guys forming doubles to make a threesome?!" she shouted. "How can you leave me out?"

Walking over to Illianna, she sat down next to her.

"In that case, the two of us are also a team!"

"Don't put me in the middle of it!"

Illianna tried to pull away, but Milka held her in place.

"Don't be shy, I'm sure we'll make a fine pair."

"I'd rather refrain from that."

"Don't be like that, I'm sure master will like it very much, won't you, master?"

Before Sian could speak up, another refusal came from Illianna, "If you just want a mate, go after Emma."

"But she was busy and I didn't want to get in the way."

"I was busy too!" Illianna complained.

"But you're different," Milka argued. "You have not yet accepted master's charm."

"There's no need for more," Illianna said. "He already has six, I'm sure even he must have work to do to handle that many."

"Humph," Milka sneered as he stood and said, "Don't underestimate master's infinite endurance. Even if he's done several rounds, he always manages to keep going. Even when he says he's tired, we have foolproof methods. All I have to do is put his face between my breasts and rub it and he's ready for another. It's the same with Becca, she shows off her long sexy legs and he immediately runs after her. Danna can do it too and I'm sure Ophi has her means of getting him ready for action too."

"It sounds like you're describing an animal in heat," Illianna said. "Should I be impressed?"

"That's not all yet," Milka said excitedly.

"Ahem!"

Interrupting Milka, Sian said to Agnes and Emily, "That's enough for today, let's go to sleep."

"But we just got here!" Milka complained.

"That's not my problem," Sian replied.

Getting to his feet, he turned on his back and prepared to leave, but before he could take a step out of the tub, Milka jumped on his back.

"It's up to you, Becca."

At Sian's words, a shadow net came out of the water and grabbed Milka, stopping her momentum and causing her to fall back into the water.

Leaving the girls behind, Sian took Emily and Agnes to his room and then prepared to go to his, but that he could, he was intercepted by Illianna.

Since the newly acquired slaves were very malnourished, she needed him to make them return to their normal condition using magic.

Since the opening was tomorrow, Sian had no choice but to follow her and work hard for the sake of the successful opening of the hotel.

If you are interested, you can read advanced chapters on my Patreon.

6