Arc III – Intermission 18: With Maid 2*
468 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Young master, recently you have been looking rather perverted at me."

"That's not true."

As he was placed against the wall by his personal maid, the young man averted his gaze.

Placing her hand against the wall, she leaned forward, bringing her face closer to his.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "You better not lie to me."

Because of the sexy and revealing uniform his maid was wearing, the young man couldn't keep his eyes off her breast area. Especially since her index finger was lightly tugging at her cleavage, leaving a wide area of her skin in view.

Swallowing his own saliva, he unconsciously replied, "Maybe a little."

"What a hopeless boy you are, young master." Seeming to be amused by his reaction, she continued, "So young and all you can think about is women..."

As the maid's face drew closer, the young man's focus changed. Although her low-cut breasts were sexy, her slightly open red lips were also charming.

Without giving his maid time to react, the young man brought his hand to the back of her neck and kissed her. While he violated her soft lips with his tongue, his other hand traveled down her back.

Descending slowly, he reached her well-rounded ass, which he squeezed firmly, making his fingers feel its softness.

With blood pooling in his lower parts, the young man was eager to proceed, but his maid parted her lips and with a serious expression, she scolded him.

"Dear, you can't get out of character."

"Sorry, Ophi," the young man said. "You're very sexy when you're acting so domineering."

Obviously, the maid and the young master were Ophi and Sian who were role-playing. While Sian was a shy and inexperienced young master, Ophi acted as his personal maid and was teaching him about the pleasures of carnal conjunction.

With a mischievous look, Ophi turned back to the character, "I'm glad you're enjoying it, young master, but how about we make it better?"

"I'm counting on it," Sian said.

Grabbing Sian's shirt, Ophi dragged him to the bed, where she made him sit up. Before he could react, she supported her knees on the bed and sat on his lap.

Leaning forward, she put her arms around his neck and came close to his lips.

"Although you are a pervert, young master, it is my duty to make you satisfied."

Before Sian could say anything, Ophi kissed him.

Bringing her delicate hands to the hem of Sian's shirt, she lifted it. Breaking the kiss only to run the shirt over his head, she pressed against him again with her soft, red lips.

Placing her hands on his bare chest, she began to run her nails lightly from side to side.

Filled with excitement, Sian moved his hands toward Ophi's hips. Going under her maid skirt, he began to slide up and down, enjoying her soft skin.

Seeming to enjoy his touch, Ophi purred tenderly as she moved her tongue into Sian's mouth with even more enthusiasm. Bringing her arms back around his neck, she leaned down, pressing her breasts against his chest.

Although she was still in her uniform, the softness and figure of her body could not be concealed.

As the kissing and caressing continued, the mound between Sian's pants began to grow, poking directly into the valley between Ophi's legs.

Sliding her lips from Sian's, she teased him, "What a perverted young master this one of mine is. It was only a kiss, but you are already so hard."

"It's hard to resist when I'm with you," Sian said.

"Is that so?"

With a coquettish voice, her lips brushed against Sian's again, letting him feel her warm breath. Changing direction, her lips slid down his neck, where she began to suck and kiss gently.

Feeling the hairs on her body stand on end, Sian moaned pleasantly. With the blood in his crotch boiling, the hands on Ophi's ass slid upward in an attempt to undo the tie that held the panties on her.

"Not so fast, young master," she stopped the advance of his hands. "Even though I must take care of your needs, you still need to satisfy me as well."

Having his hands brought up to Ophi’s crotch area, Sian felt the warm, slippery liquid begin to wet her panties.

At his caresses, she moaned continuously as her lips probed Sian’s neck.

"I want you to prove me down there," Ophi murmured in Sian's ear.

Getting off his lap, she sat on the edge of the bed next to him and spread her legs.

"How about starting?" she said as she lifted the skirt of her uniform.

Without needing a second invitation, Sian immediately dropped to his knees in front of her. With his euphoric hands, he caressed her magnificent thighs. Moving slowly up and down, he enjoyed the feel of them covered by the white silk stockings.

Reaching up with his face closer, he inhaled deeply Ophi’s feminine scent.

Without waiting for her to say anything else, Sian pressed his lips to her lower lips. Even if it was through the thin fabric of her white panties, he could still clearly feel her warmth.

After another breath of air from the pleasant smell of her nectar, Sian pulled her panties aside. As he did so, his eyes immediately found a plump, hairless pussy.

Unceremoniously, Sian buried his face between her thighs and brought his tongue to her wet slit. Her warmth and the intoxicating smell of her love nectar made him work his tongue eagerly on her slick lips.

"Uhnn," Ophi groaned, "it seems that the young master already knows quite well what to do."

After probing briefly with his tongue going from top to bottom, Sian slid it inside her, causing her to release another soft moan.

Pushing his tongue as deeply as he could, he began to lick and suck, reveling in the taste of the nectar in his mouth.

"Ahnn, I like that, young master," she moaned, "But I also want you to prove me a little more on top."

Sliding my tongue out of it, he went to her swollen little button. Squeezing it between his lips, he began to caress it with the tip of his tongue.

The instant he did this, he felt the shivers running down Ophi's thighs as she placed her hands on his head.

Delighting in the sweet moans and wet sounds coming from Ophi, Sian pressed his tongue harder into her clit. Working hard, he probed every corner and sucked firmly, making her moan aloud.

Running his hand along the soft, inner part of her thigh, he continued moving his tongue and slid his fingers inside her. Having his index and middle finger inside Ophi, Sian slowly pumped them in and out, pressing on her inner walls.

With Sian's hard work, it was only a matter of time before Ophi's flowing nectar reached the bedsheets.

"That's enough, young master." Pushing his head away with her hands, Ophi continued. "How would you like to taste my pussy with your other head?"

Facing Ophi's lecherous gaze, Sian stood and spread her legs wide apart.

"No need to ask twice!"

In a matter of hundredths, Sian's pants had already disappeared from his body, leaving everything exposed.

"You've already gone completely out of character again!" Ophi complained.

"It's your fault," he said as he advanced on her.

When Sian was between Ophi's legs, ready to enter her depths, she wrapped her legs around him and spun him around on the bed. With their positions reversed, it was now Sian who was lying down while Ophi was sitting on his crotch.

"I will remain in charge," she smiled.

Grabbing the skirt of her uniform, she pulled it over her head and threw it to the floor, leaving only her white lingerie. Running her delicate fingers down to the panties that had returned to cover her pussy, she pulled them aside again.

Raising her hips, she grabbed Sian's cock and said, "The young master's little boy is already salivating with desire. As your maid, let me take care of it."

Still holding his cock in her hands, she guided it between her legs and pressed the tip into the entrance of her pussy. Slowly, she began to rub the swollen head against her wet labia. With this already being pleasurable, without any warning, Ophi dropped her weight, causing Sian to drill her completely.

They both cried out in pleasure as she impaled herself, going down to the base.

Making Sian moan again, she began to move her hips, sliding back and forth on his lap.

"You're super hard!"

Ophi said as she began to sway her hips in a circular motion while going down and up repeatedly.

Placing her hands on Sian's chest, Ophi began to bounce on his lap, driving his cock in and out of her amazing pussy. She was already so wet that Sian felt her nectar dripping into his eggs.

"You are going so deep inside me, young master," she purred. "I am loving this."

As Ophi was bouncing on top of Sian, her breasts were also bouncing happily even though they were bound by her bra. Wanting to give them their freedom, Sian's hands were going for her breasts. But then, her hands intercepted his and using her weight, she made Sian's hands fall to the bed, right above his head.

Before he could say anything, she covered his lips with hers and used her tongue to invade his mouth.

Parting her lips, she placed her hands on his chest again and said, "You must let me take care of everything, young master."

In response, Sian just moaned as she rode him continuously. Sliding his cock almost all the way out of her slippery pussy, she always stopped when she reached the head and then swallowed it deep inside her hot interior.

Seemingly encouraged by Sian's moans, she began to ride him more impetuously. Her hips were bouncing up and down faster and faster.

Whenever her crotch collided with Sian's, in addition to the audible slapping sound, his waist was pushed down, sinking into the bed. Due to the softness and quality of the mattress, his waist would quickly snap back into place. Colliding with her crotch again, he was pushed down and thus the cycle was restarted.

"What do you think, young master?" she asked breathlessly.

"Divinely scrumptious," Sian moaned.

With an expression of delight, Ophi said, "It sounds like you deserve a reward."

Bringing her lips to his, she gave him a deep kiss as she continued riding him, moving quickly back and forth.

Every time she buried Sian's cock to the maximum in her pussy, he groaned as he was squeezed and sucked through her moist tunnel.

With so much stimulation, Sian's limit was reaching, but it seemed he wasn't the only one, the same was true for Ophi. Besides her rough breathing, her insides were incredibly hot and beginning to squeeze.

Bringing his hands to her hips, Sian began to pound against her crotch hard. Showing its effect almost instantly, Ophi's pussy tightened tightly around his cock as she went quivering.

"It's coming," Sian groaned as she felt the weakness coursing through his body.

"Me too!" Ophi shouted. "Let it all out inside me!"

Having reached his limit, Sian grabbed Ophi's hips and digging his fingers into her soft flesh, he pumped her hard. With each thrust, his white spurts lodged inside her.

Having finished her climax, Ophi let her body fall onto Sian's chest.

With a sweet, satisfied smile on her face, she murmured, "Seeing how hard you were, you seem to enjoy being dominated."

Kissing her lips lightly, he said, "As long as it's you, no matter the role, it's impossible for me not to get hard."

*Bang*

Interrupting their moment, a loud bang came from the door. Since it was locked, the door didn't open, but the subject who wanted to get in seemed insistent and kept trying to force its way in.

Although the door was made of reinforced wood, under the constant onslaughts, it couldn’t resist and the intruder showed itself.

"Master!"

Milka, the invader, shouted, "How could you do this without me?!"

"Could you be less scandalous?" Sian said.

"I don't want to hear that coming from you," she replied as she undressed with agile movements.

Now it's my turn, without waiting for an answer, she jumped on the bed.

 

There won't be another chapter, I decided to keep the action short. Well, I think that's enough Ophi for a while. Next time it will be another girl, which I haven't decided yet.

I created an illustration for chapter 96 using HolaraAi, you can check it here.

If you want advanced chapters and variations of the illustrations, you will find them on my Patreon.

You can see the illustrations for free at the following sites, Pixiv and DeaviantArt.

 

 

5