LTB R45 – Beavers
621 11 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Races 45 – Beavers

It is an intelligent race that looks like the slightly more known lesser beaver. They are slightly larger and their constructions dwarf everything the lesser beavers could even hope to build.

As they are only able to live in secluded spaces due to their low fighting capabilities, they only have a few enemies to worry about. One of these enemies are harpies [R44] which they fight back using bows. They are however incapable of walking around and firing these bows at the same time as they still walk on all fours.

Naturally, they are capable of speech, completely unlike the lesser beaver. They borrowed the language from the elves, although they made some slight alterations. Vulgar speech is extremely common in their day to day conversations for example. Beavers are extremely racist and lean towards the extreme right of the political spectrum.

Strengths:

  • Capable of building large dams which can be used as a living space
  • Live only in secluded areas that are generally safe from outsiders due to their geography, see [P48] for example.

Weaknesses:

  • Weak fighters (no close combatants due to only fighting harpies for generations)
  • Left wing policies

Warning:

It is best not to interact with them. They despise other races, mostly because they do have the belief the world belonged to them and the other races took it away unrightfully.

Don’t let their innocent appearance fool you!

18