LTB R3 – Vampires
815 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Races 2 – Vampires

They belong to the best species ever, but only because of a certain special individual. That´s Lucinda (me) if you have any doubts.

They feed on human blood most of the time, although some have the ability to feed on other species. They reproduce through turning other species, preferably humans into one of their own, through letting humans drink their blood and killing them afterwards. The newly born vampires are extremely animalistic and aren’t capable of much thought. For good measure, they are called ghouls and are extremely bloodthirsty. It is only possible to turn a ghoul into a vampire through feeding him for months with the blood of the vampire who turned him or her. In this process, an unbreakable blood pact is formed that forces the new vampire to abide by the will of the older one. Thus, it is especially hard for vampires to reproduce, but they are easily capable of wreaking havoc through creating an army of uncontrollable ghouls.

The last ghoul outbreak was in the year 654 and destroyed several cities in a single night. Strangely enough, no vampire could be found responsible for the outbreak. There were only occasional sightings of vampire since then.

Strength:

  • Fearsome fighters at night
  • Explosive reproduction ( Ghouls )

Weaknesses:

  • Magical Silver
  • Holy Water
  • Sunlight ( suncream does not help )
  • Slow reproduction ( Other Vampires )

Warning:

Extremely bloodthirsty. An explosive personality is common. It is advised to search for a professional vampire hunter if one is spotted. Only pay him after he did the job, there is a high probability he won´t survive the job.s

 

 

27