Not A Chapter: Virtues, Law, & Magic
181 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Alteration Passive Powers:

Anti-Magic Mastery: You now lord over anti-magic, energy which cancels out magic that it comes into contact with. Anti-Magic works on any magic that was not created by a deity.

Spell Absorption: You can bestow your followers with the ability to absorb spells. This allows them to shrug off harmful magic and use it to regain their own spiritual energy.

Magic Denial: You can prevent spells from being cast in your presence, or by specific creatures. This ability is similar to an apathy ability you possess.

Aura: You can create an aura that denies creatures you select from using magic, or you can target creatures in your presence and grant them spell absorption while they are in your presence.

Alteration Active Power:

Modification: Once per month you can alter an artifact created by another deity.

Conjuration Subdomain Passive Powers:

Angel Creation: You can now create all tiers of angels, so long as you have influence over the domain of the angel you're trying to create.

Conjure Phantom: You can conjure individual phantoms. What shape they take and what equipment they have is up to you.

Dominance and Love: Creatures you conjure automatically sense your power and submit to you, as well as fall in love with you if they are romantically attracted to your gender. They become loyal servants and seek to enact your will.

Extraplanar Knowledge: With this power, you gain an ambient knowledge of extraplanar entities. This is a synergistic power that takes from the domains of knowledge and spirits.

Item Summoning: You can conjure mundane items.

Mortal Summoning: You can summon mortals. Mortals are not like extraplanars, if a mortal you summon dies, they truly die.

Spontaneous Summoning: You no longer need summoning circles to truly summon things to your side.

Conjuration Subdomain Active Powers:

Phantom Army: Your phantom army now increases from one hundred phantoms to fifteen thousand phantoms. This power also becomes a once per day power and the phantoms last for nine hours. The equipment and composition of the phantoms are up to you.

Contractual Magic Subdomain Passive Powers:

Enhanced Contract: Your followers who sign mystical contracts with you gain further benefits such as longer lives and increased health.

Legal Representation: You can select lawful creatures that worship you and give them the authority to make deals on your behalf. These deals include magical contracts and soul-selling. Creatures that sell you their souls bestow you with great power over them and in exchange, they gain some sort of power or status, especially within the ranks of those who worship you. This power is especially effective when used to give devils power.

Legal Authority: You can enforce and enhance deals of all sorts, even ones you didn't make. Combining this power with "Contract Nullification" gives you the power to pick and choose what sort of deals are struck and which oaths are kept.

Divination Magic Subdomain Passive Powers:

System Transportation: As per the active power, but now a passive ability.

Vision Granting: You can grant your worshipers visions of a place you can scry or otherwise sense. There were other ways to do this, such as through illusions, but this is a convenient way to get this done.

Future Sight: When in combat, and right before combat, you can see how it is that your enemies will act in the next few seconds, allowing you to predict their movements. This is a synergistic power that takes from the domain of time and the divination. This power must be consciously turned on to work.

Danger Sense: You gain and can grant people a sixth sense that alerts you or them to approaching danger.

Precognition Manipulation: You can manipulate the senses of others that allow them to detect the future, even in the most immediate sense. Such creatures are not common.

Enchantment Magic Passive Powers:

Hypnotic Presence: This is an upgrade to an emotion domain ability you possess entitled "Mesmerizing Presence". This power grants you an overwhelming presence that causes both mortals and extraplanars to be unable to resist you. For as long as the power is active, to behold you is to surrender to you and to submit one's very soul to you. The longer the power is active in one's presence the more long-lasting the effects will be on the mind until eventually, the effects are permanent.

Hypnotic Voice: This power transforms your voice into a potent weapon. When activated this power causes those who hear you, who aren't at least as powerful as a vestige, to fall under your sway. Only the truly most stubborn beings in existence could resist this power, especially now that the mythic era is over. Your commands become their reason for being, and they will do your bidding or die trying. This power, when combined with other abilities, is truly devastating.

Hypnotic Attacks: You can unleash all manner of attacks that cause those who are hit to be hypnotized. This is an unusual ability in that it includes "healing", "pollen", music, and even "writing" as sources of "attacks".

Enchantment & Illusion Nullification: You can undo all enchantments on someone, or destroy illusions, at will.

Enrichen The Illusion: As per the active ability, but now a passive power.

Sense Manipulation: You can manipulate the senses of anything short of a vestige.

Enchantment Subdomain Active Power:

Dominance Aura: Once per day you can activate an aura that can dominate even physical laws. This aura hypercharges your hypnotic powers and makes them strong enough to affect reality itself.

Environmental Magic Passive Powers:

Sky Lordship: You have been granted lordship over skies. This power grants you total control over weather, clouds, storms, and more.

Mountain & Canyon Lordship: You have been granted total control over mountains & canyons. This means you can move mountains with a thought, manipulate the composition of mountains, and more. You can change the composition of canyons with but a thought.

Elemental Lordship: As a true nature deity, with true power over elemental magic, and as a true elemental overlord, you gain true power over the four classical elements. This is too complex to be summed up here. Basically the sky is the limit when it comes to manipulating elements.

Nature Spirit Lordship: Synergistic power taking from the domain of spirits, the law domain, the spirit magic subdomain, and the nature domain. This power grants you authority over all nature spirits. This power will become stronger when you become an archfey.

Evocation Magic Passive Powers:

Power Amplification: You can triple the potential power of a spell with but a thought. This stacks with other such abilities.

Perfect Aim: You can guide your worshippers or allies and ensure that their magic hits those who they are targeting.

Replenishment: You can give evocation specialists the power to regenerate spiritual energy whenever they cast evocation spells. An equivalent power also exists for all other schools of magic.

Law Domain Passive Powers:

Authority: You are capable of giving orders of such strength that they cannot be disobeyed by anyone but vestiges and creatures with chaotic souls, such as demons and other chaotic extraplanar entities. You can also invest people with authority, giving them a far weaker version of this power. Attempts to disobey you cause pain to those who try to reject your authority.

Concord Inducement & Mastery: You can induce and manipulate concord, or agreement, between people and factions. This power allows you to smooth over any disagreements with but a thought.

Geometry Manipulation: Combination of power over physics and law. This power lets you manipulate shapes lines, planes, angles, and more. With this you can reshape things, manipulate distance, and intersections. First form of mathematics manipulation.

Hierarchy Manipulation & Transcendence: You stand atop all hierarchies. You can also manipulate hierarchies and rearrange them, as well as the positions of those within them, as you see fit. This power allows you to possess authority and purpose and grants you freedom and prestige, when you want it. When you wish to be recognized as the top of a hierarchy, you need only think that you are and you shall achieve it. You can also change something or someone's position on a hierarchy.

Justice Manipulation & Inducement: You can activate a state of justice. When you do this you decide whether to judge someone by the laws of the society they live in, or by the laws of a faith devoted to you. If you judge them by the laws of the society they live in, they are either rewarded for adherence to such laws or punished for their transgressions. The same basic rules apply for the laws of a faith devoted to you. How they are rewarded or punished is up to you.

Transcendence Manipulation: Humanoids can transcend their current species through a process similar to that undergone by animals and monsters. This process is named "transcendence". Now you can manipulate that process.

Law Domain Active Power:

Law Creation: You can create a temporary law that exists for up to a day. Within a kilometer around you this law remains true. Once a day power.

Purity Subdomain Passive Powers:

Purity Aura: You can exude an aura that encourages lesser lifeforms to behave in ways that exemplify their personal virtues.

Overwhelming Purity: You can cause someone's purity to become so powerful that it can overwhelm a mortal. This causes them to become symbols of purity.

Purity Subdomain Active Power:

Overriding Purity: Once per day you can cause purity to become so overwhelming that even an evil extraplanar entity can be affected by "Overwhelming Purity".

Spirit Magic Subdomain Passive Powers:

Spirit Creation: You can create true spirits. This is a wide ranging power. This power takes from the domains of life and spirits, and combines them with the spirit magic subdomain.

Spirit Knight: You are a natural leader of spirits, this power helps you inch closer towards becoming a spirit king, the higher being that lords over spirits. This power is a synergistic one that takes from the domains and subdomains of nobility, law, and spirits, as well as spirit magic.

Spirituality: You can bless your followers and improve their ability to commune with nature, and with spirits.

Spiritual Symbiosis: You can take in spirits and make them immortal by allowing them to fuse with you. You can also allow your followers to do this, allowing them to gain more powers at the expense of their life-force.

 

3