1-5 Self-enlightenment (R18)
49k 33 535
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I just realized that this is the first time I wrote a smut about solo action.

A sharp and seductive moan escaped through her lips as Erinthea, the former Sword Saint, Argon Raze, fondled her own breasts with dexterity and compassion. She wasn’t just touching them. She was appraising them, worshiping them even.

I shouldn’t be doing this… if anyone comes… I will…

She was worrying about such things as she indulged in and with herself further. She tried to reason with herself but her lust had taken over her body and slowly encroaching her mind. She wasn’t sure Sixth Sense would work against voyeurs and her ears would be too “occupied” to pick up any sounds other than her own delighted noises.

Oh god—! This feels so good~!

It felt ineffable just by caressing them through cloths. She shuddered with the thoughts on how it would feel if there was nothing between her fingers and her breasts.

I must feel the real thing… Only then will I truly understand about my whole body.

She loosed the bandages that constricted her breasts and laid them just by the boulder. Now, her breasts was bared to her own touch and the cool gentle breeze.

Erinthea continued her luscious moans as she kneaded her malleable and supple breasts like she would a dough. She didn’t know how she should be doing this, so she randomly used one of her old memories as compensation. She had led a solitary life with no friends close enough that he could divulge his innermost secrets. She was used to making his own meals. In his endeavor, she had come to learn about kneading dough.

Albeit that, her breasts were softer than dough.

She cried out her ecstasy as her snatch began to overflow with womanly juices from all that pleasure she caressed out of her bosom. She was so wet, up to the point that she could no longer feign ignorance to her drenched impromptu underwear.

When she touched her snatch through the cloth, she quivered. When her fingers left the cloth, they drew strings of its honey.

I’m this wet?

She was in disbelief. She couldn’t accept the fact that she felt it that much that it soaked through the cloth. It was no longer possible to keep wearing them.

No, this is just a natural reaction as a girl. Yes, that’s just it.

Swallowing that poor excuse, she took off the awfully wet makeshift loincloth and cast it aside. Her womanhood was once again bared against the cool breeze of the air. She shivered with joy, anticipation, and anxiety for what she was about to do to her new genitals.

Just a little bit. I’ll be quick. Yeah… I’ll be quick.

With one hand still fondling her bountiful breasts, her other hand began to insert a finger into her nether region. It was an indescribable feeling. This was the first time she felt anything like it. It wasn’t hard and springy like a man’s rod. Even just by the entrance, the flaps were already giving him much pleasure. She trembled greater as she imagined the pleasure to come.

Finally, she stuck a finger into her womanhood. She stifled a long screech of pleasure and her hand squeezed down on her breasts as she felt an intense tingle throughout her body.

W-what was that…?

Her breaths became heated as they quicken their pace. That sensation couldn’t even be called pleasure. It was beyond that. It was different than what she felt when she was still Argon Raze.

No… I’m still Argon Raze. It’s just for now that I’m…

Her thoughts were discontinue as she plunge her finger deeper into her honeypot. She screeched out another string of ecstasy as the similar sensation once again assailed her body. Her lower body trembled vigorously that it even shifted her whole position. She was slanting down the boulder she was leaning against.

She made some effort to sit herself back against the boulder before continuing the session of self-enlightenment. She began to assault not only the inside of her honeypot but also her flower bud by rubbing it with her thumb.

Instinctively, her other hand left her breasts and grabbed on to her tail which was wagging unruly that it created a small breeze. She began to stroke her tail at the same time her finger began to wiggle around in her honeypot.

She muffled her cries of pure bliss with her lips. When it failed her, she gritted her teeth as her voice sieved through them.

“Eeeeek~! So good~! So good~! What’s becoming of me~!!!”

Her breaths were heating and speeding up as her hands’ movement matched the pace.

As if the current brimming pleasure wasn’t enough, she brought her tail to her mouth. After a brief moment of hesitation, she began to lick at her tail. A shock surged through her spine. When it wasn’t enough, she nibbled on it.

She screamed her extreme delight while she lightly bit down on her own tail. Bliss piled on top of ecstasy with each stroke and nibble going on all over her body.

This was pure womanly pleasure, something Erinthea had never known about while she was Argon Raze. A man’s onanism was simple and monotonous. At times, it even felt like a chore. She had done it to give herself a clear head. But for woman’s onanism, it was on another plane. Every where she touched, she was getting pleasure.

She soon found herself curling on the ground, furiously making a mess of the inside of her honeypot and flicking her flower bud with greater fervor. When a finger wasn’t enough, she stuck one more into her sex.

Oh god! Oh god! This is too much~!!

It was really too much. The sense of the newfound pleasure and the immorality had enlivened the session. Now, she was hugging her own tail between her legs as her mouth continued nibbling on it, her hand kneading her breast, and her fingers wriggling around in her honeypot.  

She was pleasuring herself to the uttermost with reckless abandon, using every knowledge she had, guided by her carnal desire at an instinctive level.

I’m close! I’m close!

When she felt her peak nearing, she nibbled harder on her tail as she squeezed more earnestly on her breast with snatch clamping down on her fingers.

Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I’m cumming… I’m cumming…

As she chanted those words in her mind, her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. Her womanly juices spurted intermittently, her moans gagged at the brimming pleasure, and all of her movements ceased.

She had ascend to the peak.

“I’M CUMMING!! I’M CUMMING!! I’M—!!” she shouted the height of her ecstasy as she squirted out all of her womanly juices. At the same moment, a wave of mystical pheromones erupted radially from her. It even caused the river to splash off the stream but thankfully Erinthea herself was spare from the splashes.

[Warning: Magic Vigor has fallen below 25% of the threshold]

Her body shuddered rampantly as her orgasm continued for a minute straight until it finally receded. By then, all of her strength had left her body. But all of a sudden, she felt her body was steadily regaining its energy. This sensation was much too familiar and recent.

[Experience Gained - Level Progression: 100%]

[Erinthea: Level 3 increased to Level 4]

[Status has been restored]

[Skill Points Gained +2]

[Ability Points Gained +2]

[Level Progression: 0%]

[Innate Skill: Lust Deviant Lv. Ex - Acquired]

For some reasons, she gained experience from pleasuring herself. And the last line of the message chain was a very worrying statement but her mind wasn’t in any condition for rational thinking. After that intense session of an introduction to a whole new world, she was left mentally and physically exhausted. Though her stamina was restore, her mind was another matter.

What is Lust Deviant…?

She forced her drained mind to ask.

Lust Deviant - Ability value increases by 50% upon carnal starvation but slowly loses one's sense of self. Pleasure of physical intimacy is heightened for the user and their partner(s). Upon orgasm, user’s pleasure is shared to all partners.

Erinthea had no words for such a skill and she didn’t even have the mental capacity to worry about it.

She did her best to dress herself back up before her mental exhaustion eventually overtook her consciousness. Not ten seconds went by after her climax, she had fallen asleep by the riverbank, in the middle of a dangerous forest, and with her clothes barely covering her body.

 

Erinthea - Forest-kin: Fox-kin

Level: 4 | Status: Moderate Slumber | Carnally Relieved

Might: 9 | Arcane: 10 | Finesse: 10

Magic Arts - Spirit Magic Lv. 3,

Combat Arts - Sword Art Lv. 5 | Arcane Edge Lv. 1

Innate Skills - Self-appraisal Lv. Ex | Night Vision Lv. Ex | Sixth Sense Lv. Ex | Toxin Resistance Lv. 1 | Lust Deviant Lv. Ex

Level Progression: 0%

Ability Points: 2

Skills Points: 3

 

535