3-2 Unbridled (R18)
12.7k 13 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Erin,” Lyra whispered softly into the Fox-kin’s ears. She took a whiff of her lover’s smooth, long, and fragrant hair. She drew her tongue across her lover’s nape. She picked on those fluffy and twitch ears of her lover. With not a single piece of cloth in between their skin, she fully embraced Erin in her arms, savouring the blissful warmth.

“L-Lyra...” Erin uttered with bated breaths. There were more words she wished to say but Lyra’s skilful tongue and melodious fingers drowned her thoughts with endless bliss. Moans and cries of pleasure replaced the words she wished to convey.

“At long last, my love…” nibbling on Erin’s ears, Lyra spoke softly. “I waited so long for this. For all the worries you have placed on me, I’ll return those worries by tenfold in the form of ecstasy. That’s more than you deserve, my love.”

“Lyra… F-forgive meee~!” Erin shrieked as she apologized. Her lover’s finger had found their way into her dripping honeypot.

“N~nope,” Lyra teased and arched her fingers inside Erin’s snatch.

The Fox-kin bent her body backwards, stringing out a cry of bliss.

Lyra took this opportunity to smack her lips onto Erin’s. Her tongue entered hers. She flailed her tongue within.

Erin grabbed Lyra’s waist and returned the gesture. They engaged in a bout of dominance over each other’s mouths. Neither of them was willing to submit. Both of them desired to be the dominant one over their carnal satiation.

Their moans bounced between the thin walls of their room but the noises did not escape the small confine thanks to Aedan’s magic scroll. Erin was confused at first when Aedan gifted her a couple of noise suppression magic scrolls. He had parted ways with her with the words, “have fun”. Only now did Erin catch on to his meaning. She cursed him but now, she couldn’t help but give him her gratitude. It was the dusk of a new day when she had returned to Quinteburgh. She quickly realized the events that had transpired in her absence. While she was glad Lyra wasn’t hurt greatly, dire news greeted her one after another. There was the death of Siv’s twin brother, Wrev, and also the death of Velrin.

But Erin didn’t even have time to mourn and neither did she have time to break the news personally to Velkan. Ignoring her inner conflicts, the town’s officials and the Ruvan clergies swarmed her with questions. She expected this but the deaths of acquaintances left her in no state to entertain those questions that were laced with selfish intentions. It was obvious they had already unanimously deemed her the hero. She could see the greed in their eyes, their intent to use her to further their fame and career. Furthermore, her increased number of tails were raising more questions from the interested parties. Even as they pressed her for answers, she couldn’t give any as she herself didn’t have the answers and she certainly couldn’t tell them the truth. Fortunately, Erin had made some powerful friends. Iris and Rosemary came to the rescue and fend away those pesky flies.

Ceremonies and festivals were to be held in commemoration of the town’s victory. However, before any ceremony or festival was to happen, the proceedings of the bereaved were to be settled first. The funeral and mourning of the departed ones follow after. 

With the intervention of her friends in high places, it allowed Erin to resolve her own affairs. She rushed back to the church. Thankfully with the Necromancer dead, Celia was faring better than before. And with the Mist Pearls in hand, Celia was cured of her affliction but in the end, whether she could live with the nightmare was entirely up to the girl’s tenacity. Still, the lively smile of Celia dispelled Erin of all her worries. Strength left her and exhaustion flowed into every fibre of her body. For the first time in a long while, she allowed her fatigue to ferry her into dreamland. It no longer felt like she was slowly drowning in the sea. The weight was released from her leg and she was floating to the surface. The cool breeze brushed past her and the sun greeted her with a gentle and warm smile. She could finally rest.

But when she woke up a day after, she found herself in her room. Her clothing was completely stripped off of her. Lyra was lying by her side, in the same state. It didn’t take Erin long to figure out what was happening. She did remember she had left without telling Lyra and only leaving a note. If she was in Lyra’s shoes, she figured she would be upset too. Therefore, she closed her eyes and accepted her situation. Furthermore, she was also starved. Her own lust was screaming at her, pleading desperately to be sated. She waited for Lyra to unleash her frustration unto her but it never came, or at least it came slowly. For the first few minutes, Lyra’s touch deliberately avoided all of her sensitive spots, leaving the bliss up to her imagination. 

After half an hour, only did Lyra begin to induce pleasure unto her flesh.

Their lips eventually parted and gave way for fresh air. Strings of saliva were drawn between their tongue and lips. Their warm breaths touched each other’s cheeks. Their gaze met and the same thirst and desire could be seen in their eyes.

“I love you, Erin,” Lyra said. Desperation tinged her voice. “I love you so much. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.”

“What’s wrong?” Erin asked, her fingers caressing her lover’s cheek.

Lyra did not answer. She buried her face into Erin’s shoulder and left her marks on Erin’s skin.

“Ngh~!” Erin moaned. She tightened her arms around Lyra. “L-Lyra… what’s wrong?”

Lyra stayed silent and imprinted more of her lover on Erin.

Knowing something was different, Erin poured strength into her arms and pushed Lyra off.

“N-no...” Lyra muttered. “P-please… don’t ask me.” Her voice was trembling. Even her gaze was turned away.

Erin leaned close to Lyra. She lifted her face and met her shuddering gaze. “Tell me, please?” muttering ever so softly, Erin gave Lyra’s cheek a peck. The shallow kiss moved to her neck, in which Erin bit down to leave her mark.

“E-Erin...!” Lyra pleaded and moaned. 

Erin grinned. “If you don’t tell me, I will never do this to you again.”

Lyra pouted. “That’s not fair...”

“We’re partners, Lyra. Or do you not trust me?”

“I trust you, Erin. That’s why I can’t tell you.”

Erin blinked. “How does that work?”

Lyra looked away. Her gaze kept falling down.

“Is that guilt I’m smelling?”

“You can smell it?!” Lyra blurted out anxiously.

Erin’s grin widened.

“Y-you tricked me...”

Erin pulled Lyra close and rested her chin on her shoulder. “Tell me, my love,” she whispered into her ears.

Feeling the shivers of love and passion down her spine, Lyra gritted her teeth. “I don’t want to upset you, Erin.”

“I’ll be upset if you don’t tell me.”

“...Do you remember my... friend?”

“Your friend?” Erin tilted her head. “Ah, you meant that childhood lover of yours?”

Lyra nodded. “Yes,” she said.

Erin’s gaze narrowed, her hold over Lyra unconsciously tightened. “What about him?”

“His name is Edmund...”

“Edmund?” Erin uttered. She remembered a man named Edmund that was with Velrin. “He’s the one? He’s your former lover?”

“Yes… I didn’t know he was here, Erin.”

An unbridled feeling brimmed to the surface. It could be nothing else but jealousy. Erin didn’t know what kind of face she was making but she knew it wasn’t something pretty.

“Rest assured, Erin. We didn’t even meet. I came to know of him through the Guild Master.” Lyra’s face contorted with anger. “Apparently, he betrayed Velrin and the others.”

“Betrayed? How?”

“He abandoned his companions. He fled the battle in fear of his own life. His betrayal resulted in Velrin and the other’s death. It was him. He was the reason. The Guild Master had issued a warrant for his arrest but due to the other complications, he’s only a wanted man in Maven’s Creek. He’s still considered a freeman in other territories.”

Though Erin had not known Velrin for long, it just didn’t sit right with her that someone she knew had died due to the betrayal of their own companion.

“I have promised the Guild Master that I would hunt him down.”

“Why?”

“Because I know him. How far has he fallen… I had to know. I seek resolution, Erin. For us.”

“Resolution? For what?”

“...Our relationship.”

Confusion and disbelief crossed paths on Erin’s face.

“I… It wasn’t exactly made clear between us. His last words to me were, ‘don’t expect me to welcome you back with open arms. You will realize that I’m doing this for us both. When you do, you come back to me.’ That’s what he said...”

“That son of a bitch dares to...” Erin’s voice cracked halfway through her sentence but the rest of her words were clear in her expression. Dark thoughts began to form in her mind. She couldn’t forgive him for uttering those words. The darker thoughts in her smiled at the opportunity. The perfect excuse had presented itself to her. She felt disgusted at herself but she couldn’t deny she was grateful for this convenient excuse to get rid of her insecurity.

“E-Erin…?” Lyra waved her hands in front of her face. “Y-your face… it’s scaring me...”

“Good,” Erin said and pushed Lyra down. She trapped her arms under her hands. “Was this what you hoped for? To incite my jealousy?”

“You’re wrong… Erinnn~!” Lyra couldn’t even explain. Her plain chest was assaulted by Erin’s tongue and teeth. Erin drew her tongue carefully around the buds and bit them gently.

“Mine… these are all mine...” Erin chanted. “Even if they are poor, they’re still mine.” She bit on the tips harder, inciting a loud cry from Lyra.

It was painful. Lyra begged for Erin to stop but as pleasure swept past her body, the pain was drowned out by ecstasy. Soon, her pleas for Erin to stop turned into pleas for more pleasure.

Without a reason to hold her down, Erin freed Lyra’s arms from her hold. Her right hand went down and began playing with Lyra’s overflowing honeypot. Her left hand lingered around Lyra’s face, inserting two of her fingers into her mouth.

In a trance of bliss, Lyra sucked on the two fingers that had entered her mouth. Her tongue coiled around the Fox-kin’s fingers, savouring them as if it was the sweetest candy she had ever tasted. The pleasure from having her chest mauled and her snatch assaulted in tandem sent her into a sea of pleasure. Only her lover’s name, moans and cries came out of her lips.

“Did he do this to you too?” Erin asked as she left marks of love all over Lyra’s chest. Though it was phrased as a question, there was only one answer she would accept.

However, Lyra gave the contrary. “...Yes,” she admitted, hesitantly. A smirk hid behind that hesitation.

“I see...” Erin said. She stuck more fingers into Lyra’s tightening snatch and wriggled them more intensely. 

Lyra flailed around blissfully. Her fluids went everywhere. Her voice no longer sounded humane. But she cared none of those. Shame was currently in neither of the two’s dictionaries.

“Who’s better? Me or him?” Erin asked. This was a question she had been dreading to ask. Till now, she was never able to muster the courage. But caught in the heat of passion, she found courage and opportunity.

“Oh my… what should I say?” Lyra giggled. “Should I just tell the truth or should I lie to please you?”

A vein popped on Erin’s forehead. Her ears were twitching with her lips. Her tails stood straight and stiffly to show her indignance. “You little… it seems I’m being underestimated.”

“Do you worst, lover,” Lyra taunted.

Erin pulled her lips away from Lyra’s chest. She pulled her fingers out from her mouth and snatch. She wrapped hands around her supple thighs and lifted her up.

“Eek~!” Lyra yelped from the sudden change.

 Erin snickered. Her lover’s womanhood was just right in front of her face, throbbing desperately as if it was begging to be touched. She could smell the desire that her drenched twat exuded. 

“I wonder… should I cry your name as I did for him?”

Erin clicked her tongue. She wasted not a second longer and smacked her lips onto Lyra’s honeypot. Her tongue went in without difficulty. In fact, it was sucking her tongue in. She lashed out inside the overflowing snatch.

Lyra was howling at this point. It was no longer a simple moan. She was howling out the brimming ecstasy in every part of her body. She couldn’t even struggle. Her whole body was simply twitching in bliss as Erin assaulted her womanhood. She reached her peak countless times in the process but her lover did not stop there.

Lyra screamed. Her voice reached the loudest she had ever been. The pleasure was just that unbearable. It was too much. Her mind turned into a sheet of white. She could not think about anything else but the pleasure. Eventually, she begged for Erin to stop but the Fox-kin only grew more fervent in her attempts. 

Lyra kept cumming and cumming until her lover’s face was completely drenched in her lovely fluids. Left without strength to even let out her voice of pleasure, her body slumped to the bed like a lifeless doll.

[Experience gained +10% - Level Progression: 19%]

“So, am I better?” Erin asked but it went without saying she didn’t expect Lyra to answer. The person in question was in no state to even make a sound much less to form a single coherent word.

Though Erin was now satisfied that she had “punished” Lyra for her “insolence”, she herself was discontent. She did not achieve a single climax in this intercourse. She was pushed to the verge a few times but none of those times had she managed to peak. She wanted to continue but one look at Lyra was enough to dishearten her.

Just as Erin was about to resign to comfort herself, a familiar scent hit her nose. A smile filled with ideas formed on her face. A knock resounded from the door.

“Sorry to bother you, Lady Erin but I wish to speak to you.” It was Siv.

And Erin could tell what she had come to her for.

“Come in,” Erin said. Her own snatch throbbed as she thought about the things she would do.

166