3-67 Graced by the night II (R-18)
13.4k 12 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erin hugged her shoulders tight and her whole body shuddered intensely. Her hips were bucking and grinding against Aedan’s crotch as she trembled uncontrollably. She tried to calm herself down but any attempt at doing so only made her more sensitive to Aedan’s warmth and touch. His rigid heat was permeating to her whole body from inside of her. The heat touched every point of her nerves, incurring moans and groans of ecstasy from her mouth. She was panting and gasping for breaths. Though she could wield a sword and fought for nearly an hour, though her stats increased tremendously, she was nearing her limits just a few minutes in. She knew the exhaustion wasn’t real but merely a product of her troubled mind due to being exposed to a whole new experience.

“Slow down, Erin,” Aedan said, putting his hands on her hips and feeling her shivering soft thighs. “I’m not going anywhere. Take your time.”

“Be quiet,” Erin retorted. She was still catching her breaths after the initial moments receded. “I am taking my time. You’re just too fucking big. I can barely move. How the hell are you so big?”

“Too much for you?”

“No,” she shot. She could feel how hot her body was becoming. “But I am curious. How do your other lovers take on your size?”

“It hurts a lot at first but once you get used to it, it’s just a garden of pleasure onwards.”

Erin scoffed, doubtful of Aedan’s claim. She eventually let go of her arms when the pain started dissipating and she felt comfortable enough. She caressed her underbelly gently. She could feel his size and length if she firmly pressed into it. A part of her was still in disbelief that she was copulating with a man but every time she moved even a little, that disbelief slowly faded into non-existent.

“Well, apologise about that.” Aedan chuckled softly. “Can’t make any changes now since I can’t use too much of my magic.”

Erin raised an eyebrow. “You can change your size?”

“This isn’t my true form, Erin. I am a True Dragon, remember?”

“You mean your true form is actually that of a Dragon? An actual Dragon?”

Aedan nodded.

“How big are you?”

“True Dragons never stop growing, physically and spiritually. Mentally too. And since I have lived for hundreds of years in this body, I have grown to the size of a big hill. I’m sure you can imagine how big my—”

“Alright, stop right there.” Erin put her finger on his lips. “You have made your point and I get the idea.”

“I’m glad you do,” he said and took the finger touching his lips. He then sipped the finger into his mouth and let his tongue lap all over it.

Erin shrieked but she didn’t forget to keep her voice low. “W-what are you doing?” She pulled her finger out of his mouth.

“You've never done this before? Sucking your partner’s toes or fingers?”

“T-toes? What are you— No, that’s not the problem here. You startled me. You could have told me. And no, I have done this before.”

“I didn’t think you would be so surprised.”

“That’s because I’m giving my all just to accommodate your size. Have some tact,” she said with red filling her cheeks and eyes that spelt indignation.

Aedan laughed. He pushed himself off the ground and sat up.

“W-w-wait—!” Erin’s protest was cut short by the volume bottoming her out. She lurched forward and instinctively wrapped her arms around Aedan. “Y-you son of a bitch!” she hissed, gritting her teeth, as another run of pain and pleasure swept over her mind and body. She had only just gotten used to his size but when the position was switched, everything was different. She needed to readjust everything.

“You kiss your mother with that dirty mouth of yours?”

Erin glared at him and smacked her lips onto his. She clenched his lower jaw from both sides and plunged her tongue into his mouth as she slowly pushed him down.

However, Aedan resisted her scheme with just an arm stretched out behind him.

Erin withdrew her lips and tongue from Aedan. “I kissed you with this dirty mouth of mine,” she said, grinning.

“And I enjoyed every second of it.” He returned the grin.

She scowled. “You just love to infuriate me, don’t you?”

“I just love teasing the woman that I fancy.”

Hearing his words, Erin felt her snatch staying true to its name, clamping down on Aedan’s rod as pleasure through her body. She shivered and curled up, leaning her head against his shoulder.

“You’re loosening and tightening. Just how excited are you?”

“Shut. Up.” Those words left her mouth in between her ragged breaths. “You are so chatty… It’s dampening the mood.”

“Dampening the mood, you say? I’m not the one moving my hips here.”

Erin tutted and held her tongue. She couldn’t deny it. She realised she was the only one moving. She shook her lower body side-to-side and up-and-down, trying to find the one spot that she instinctively knew would send her to rapture. She was throbbing vehemently down there and it wasn’t calming down anytime soon. She could barely fit his size and now that she was further tightening up, the pain only increased. Pleasure was following closely behind wherever pain was.

The cold winds of the night brushed past them. Aedan still had his shirt on but regardless of that, the cold would not bother him either way. Erin was also still wearing her robes but with how extremely sensitive she was, the fabric did nothing to alleviate the cold. It was only Aedan’s embrace that filled her with warmth, figuratively and literally, though he was only embracing her with a single arm. Still, she felt as if she could burn herself touching him but even if that was the case, she didn’t think that she would mind. She pulled him in and engaged in another round of intense exchange of passion and heat through their lips, tongue, and saliva. Aside from those two things, moans and pleasure were also exchanged. Erin was pouring her weight more and more onto Aedan as their exchange intensified. Be it intentional or not, Aedan didn’t relent to her weight. There was no significant meaning behind his refusal to give in. He just wanted to see how hard and far she could go.

They eventually reined themselves in and gave one another a window to gather their bated breaths. White puffs of smoke were pumped from their panting. They could feel each others’ breath on their skin and that only made them desire more. Since Erin had reeled herself back, Aedan could finally use both of his arms and he used them to pull Erin into another embrace and they further exchanged more of their heat and fluids. Erin did not stop moving her hips for a single second even during their long deep kiss.

As they were as close as they could be any further would just be them literally melting into one, Erin’s tails came into Aedan’s sight. He reached out and grabbed one of the flailing strokes of fur with his hand. Erin yelped and trembled violently once more as her cavern clenched down on Aedan’s manhood. He groaned out his agony and ecstasy as he felt the full tightness of his partner. He didn’t resist the duality offered by his partner. He further welcomed it by gripping another bundle of fur. Erin stifled another moan, tears trickling down her cheeks from the relentless pleasure that assaulted her very being.

“A-Aedan…” Erin moaned. “Don’t…”

Hearing such a voice from her, Aedan couldn’t help but tease her some more. Despite her protest, her tails curled towards Aedan as if begging him to give each of them the same treatment and attention. Aedan smiled and complied with Erin's true wish. He began nibbling on her exposed neck while caressing and stroking her tails. Words of protest kept leaking from her mouth but her body language and gesture went contrary to her words. She hugged him tighter and her tails latched and coiled themselves around his hands, offering him great ease in touching them.

She stifled another shriek and wrapped her arms tighter around Aedan. An acute sensation was bubbling within and it gave her an unexplainable unrest. She was near her peak. “Aedan…” she whispered breathlessly into his ears. “It’s coming… I’m coming…”

Aedan lightly pecked her cheek and stroked her head, slowly moving to her ears. “What do you want me to do?” he asked.

“Hold me tight…” she answered. “And… don’t you let go of me.”

“Or else?” he teased.

She responded with her arms, legs, and tails wrapping around him like a gift. “Or you will bear…” she moaned in the middle of her sentence, “...my scorn and my wrath.”

“Sounds exciting,” Aedan said. “But I rather bear your love and joy.”

“Arse,” that was her last word before lightning ran through her nerves and pleasure encroached on every part of her body. Her muscles braced as she shuddered violently in Aedan’s embrace. She screamed out her pleasure into Aedan’s chest, muffling her voice of ecstasy.

Aedan did as he was told, he held her firmly in his arms. In return, his member was also held firmly by Erin as if she never wanted to let him go. Her tails were thrashing wildly from the incessant pleasure but Aedan let her tails be even though it was inadvertently hitting him.

When the waves of pleasure receded, Erin gasped desperately for the air she was devoid of when she was peaking. Her body went limp in Aedan’s embrace. Her tails lost their vigour and slumped lifelessly on the ground. Her ears were also drooping on top of her head.

“By the gods…” Erin cursed. This was the first time she cursed in the name of the gods. “I have done it… I came with a cock… A cock made me come…” she said, panting. Her whole body was numb. She could move her fingers and all but she couldn’t feel it moving.

“Do you hate it?”

Erin glanced at Aedan with a narrowed gaze. Her eyes were watery with tears. “Do you even need to ask?”

“I just like hearing your voice.”

“Is this how you get all those women to sleep with you?”

“Not all the time but it seemed to have worked this time.”

Erin meekly raised her hand and went to slap his cheek with all the strength that she could currently muster. It ended up being nothing more than a gentle stroke of loving intent.

“Someone’s tired.” Aedan mocked. “Shall we go to sleep now?”

“Why? You can’t go on anymore?” Erin retorted, flashing a smirk.

“Oh?” Aedan accepted her taunt and leaned into her ears. “Lest you didn’t notice, I have yet to peak.”

Erin widened her eyes. Her smirk faded off as her shoulders quivered. She suddenly remembered that fact. Since she was numbed by her orgasm, she didn’t feel his rigid heat until now. He was still as hard as a rock inside of her. Her juices began dripping again and her cavern throbbing for more.

“Shall we go for another round?” Aedan asked, returning a smirk.

Erin scoffed. “Of course. Just so you know, one time is never enough for me.” Using a finger clad in Arcane Edge, she undressed Aedan by slicing his shirt into pieces.

“Will you be paying for that?”

A playful alluring grin touched her lips. “I am paying for it or am I not enough?”

Aedan snorted. “Fancy yourself a wench now? Well, you are a vixen. I suppose there’s not much difference.”

“You really do enjoy wagging your tongue like that, don’t you? Well, so be it. I'm going to drain you dry, boy. I won’t let you off until you beg for mercy and apologise.” She untied the sash around her waist and let her robes gently slip off her body, slowly exposing her all for Aedan’s baffled gaze.

It was Aedan’s turn to widen his eyes. The moon was behind Erin. Her tails were illuminated by the beam, framing the glorifying aura they exuded. Her ears were perking lively against the starry night sky. Erin herself was bared and unveiled from the darkness by the moon’s grace, leaving only meek shadows on her body as Aedan beheld every part of her. He lost nearly all of his reasoning then. Due to their levels’ difference, he had been resisting the influence of Lust as they copulated but now that he was gazing at Erin in her full glory, no mortal could ever resist her allure as long as they weren’t frigid. She had plenty of scars on her body, which she could have easily gotten rid of with Spirit magic but she didn't. The scars did nothing to diminish her beauty by a single bit. In further contrast, the scars only enhanced her allure some more in Aedan’s eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Aedan uttered.

Erin blinked. She didn’t think she would get her apology that quickly and easily. She wondered if there was another reason he was apologising for. She soon got her answer when she felt her cavern being stretched out some more, making her wince. He was still getting bigger inside of her.

Aedan said nothing more and pounced on Erin. She fought back but the scuffle was completely one-sided despite her stats increment. They both tumbled to the ground. Due to their levels, they weren’t hurt from the rough tumble. Erin landed on her belly with Aedan on top of her. Erin tried getting up but Aedan pressed his weight and strength on her, trapping her arms under his wrist.

“I have held back enough but you just have to tempt me… you damn vixen…” Aedan breathed.

“Not even you could resist my charm, huh?” Erin scoffed.

“I have never claimed otherwise,” he whispered into her ears in response. He grabbed firmly onto her hips and raised them to meet his vigorous rod. His hands moved slightly upwards, gripping the pair of bountiful hills that guided him the entrance to her womanly cavern. The soft supple flesh in her hands was maddening to his touch. He wanted to just ravage her here and now but he knew if he did, he would truly hurt her.

Erin felt his eager and mildly quivering tool touching the entrance of her cavern. She stopped struggling and positioned herself more aligned with Aedan’s posture. “Well, do it, then.” Her smirk swelled with a condescending gaze. “Make a mess of me. Breed me like the vixen I am, if you can,” she scoffed. Her tails were even encouraging Aedan as they wrapped around him and pulled him closer. She knew he had been gentle with her all this time. He had let her take the reins but now, it was his turn.

His fingers dug into her skin as he gripped her rear tightly. “You ask for this,” he said and threw all of his reasoning and mercy out the proverbial window. With all of his might, he slammed his cock into the deepest depth of her cunt. Erin too lost all of her control and howled at the moon with a voice filled with pain and pleasure that had been too muddled to distinguish which was which.

143