4-48 Raging maiden II
5.2k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erin sat on her knees with Aedan’s face buried under her dripping honeypot while facing Aera who was mustering up the courage to commit her first-ever true obscenity.

Aedan tapped on Erin’s thighs but his request was woefully ignored by Erin as she trapped his hands under her knees. “Make me cum,” Erin ordered.

But her demand was met with defiance as all she could feel with her snatch was his clam breaths. She grabbed one of his nipples and pinched it lightly. Aedan moaned into her cunt, making her shudder abruptly with glee coursing through her flesh.

“T-that’s it… pleasure me…” Erin breathed,

Aedan snorted and that brief exhale of air assaulted Erin’s clit.

She squealed in delight and curled into her belly to cope with the unexpected acute pleasure. “Fuck…” Erin cursed. “M-more…!” she demanded and squeezed both of his nipples at once.

Aedan groaned and the vibration of his voice assailed her womanly cavern. She cried out in ecstasy with her head thrown back as a soft wave of pleasure swept over her.

Perhaps having enough of teasing Erin, Aedan began to pleasure her naughty and expectant cunt with his lips, tongue, and teeth, alternating them deftly.

As Erin writhed, shuddered, and twisted in the building unbridled pleasure, Aera finally gathered enough of her courage and resolve. She timidly stuck out her tongue and started lapping the tip of Aedan’s stiff throbbing cock as if she was sampling an exotic dish.

At first, Aera recoiled from the queer taste and shirked with every attempt. But gradually, her licking became consistent and soon enough, she was licking the entire length of the foot-long rod, from the balls right up to the glans. She spent the most time around the shaft as she found that part particular reactive to her tongue.

Beckoned by her lust and encouraged by the positive reaction from the man she loved, Aera took the tip into her mouth and slowly worked her way down. Once inside of her mouth, her eyes widened from the strange feeling that Aedan’s cock felt much bigger than it looked. Nevertheless, she was not deterred and continued in her endeavour.

Aera gagged and retched a few times but she never gave up. Whenever she reached a limit, she either shifted her angle or just forced it down. The latter method was painful but at the same time, a unique kind of pleasure spread throughout her body, making her honeypot overflowing with her maiden fluids.

Eventually, she was able to take the entire length of Aedan’s cock into her mouth and she reached her climax at the same time. The dam between her legs burst and jets of fluids sprinkled her thighs wetter than they already were.

As this was her second orgasm, she lost strength in her body and slumped forward with her face leaning against Aedan’s still-vigorous breeding rod that showed no sign of reaching its climax. Stirred by the failure of making her loved one cum, she mustered whatever strength remained in her limbs and rose to her feet.

Erin was lost in the rapture of Aedan’s adept cunnilingus with experience of over a thousand years. She had cummed again and again under the assault of Aedan’s mouth and tongue to a total of four strong climaxes and nine light orgasms. Before she could reach the fifth, Aera’s sudden rise pulled her out of her orgasm stupor.

“A-Aera? What’s w-wrong?” Erin was slurring her words due to her continuous orgasms but by no means she was near her limit or anything. In fact, her desire climbed to new heights.

“I want it now…” Aera said in between her feverish breaths.

Erin smiled warmly. “Of course. You have waited long enough.” She got off of Aedan’s face and crawled over to the side of his crotch to assist Aera.

Aedan gasped deeply for breath the moment Erin freed him from her incessant dripping honeypot. “Goddamn, woman… You’re a freak,” he complained while panting.

“And you like it,” Erin retorted with a grin.

Aedan sighed and smiled wryly. “How can I not? Unless a man’s a dedicated pansy, I don’t see how they could resist you.”

“Then you better be honoured and grateful for the fact you are the only man I would ever lay with.”

“I am more than honoured and grateful, my lady,” Aedan said and sat up after wiping his face of Erin’s love juices.

Aera was climbing onto his lap when he sat up. Erin was guiding her on how to straddle him to avoid straining herself and making her partner uncomfortable.

“You better be gentle with her, Aedan,” Erin warned with a sharpened glare.

“What are you saying? I’m always gentle.”

Erin glowered. “Like hell you were.”

“P-please be gentle…” Aera pleaded as she positioned her throbbing and dripping snatch over Aedan’s equally expectant rod.

Aedan gave a gentle smile. “I will,” he said and softly held her waist, guiding her snatch to his cock.

Aera shivered when she felt the glans touching her entrance. “Will it be painful? I heard a girl’s first time will not be pleasurable.”

“It will only hurt if the man only cares about his own pleasure,” Aedan answered.

“It will hurt,” was Erin’s answer.

Aedan raised an eyebrow.

Aera quivered at Erin’s words.

Erin knelt by the side of the two and rested a hand on Aera’s shoulder. “It will hurt a lot but at the same time, the joy and contentment will eclipse the reaping of your maidenhood.”

Erin’s words seemed to have an effect as Aera’s heart rate dropped noticeably and she began easing herself onto Aedan’s rod. She moaned and cried out in pain of her hymen tearing, which she still surprisingly had considering what she had been through.

A small drop of blood trickled down Aedan’s cock but his mind was on the tight embrace of Aera’s maidenly cavern. “So tight… God, this feels so good…” Aedan groaned in delight.

“Hey, don’t forget about me here,” Erin grunted. She grabbed his hand and plunged her quivering snatch onto his fingers. She moaned into his ears as pleasure tore through her nerves. “Yes… that’s it, Aedan… You know where I like it…”

“You are so lascivious, Erin,” Aedan moaned.

“This is who I am, Aedan…” Erin was breathless with pleasure running amok within her. “I can’t change it… Now shut up and work your fingers.”

Aedan marvelled with amusement in silence and complied with his lustful lover’s wishes. He wriggled and thrashed his fingers inside of Erin’s sacred lands, making a thorough mess out of it.

While Erin was engulfed in the profound carnal glee of Aedan’s masterly artful fingers, Aera was doing her best in trying to accommodate the entire length of Aedan’s cock.

Aedan wanted to just slam his whole rod into the maiden but as promised, he held back his twisted urges and allowed the maiden to go at her own flow.

Perhaps spurred by her own lack of progress in trying to swallow Aedan’s rod with her holy region, Aera resorted to brute force and plunged herself right down, skewering herself on the member of her infatuation. Pain and pleasure erupted from her sudden bullish movement and she underwent a dire orgasm that caused her eyes to roll back and her tongue to loll out while her body trembled violently.

Aera’s mouth was open but no voice of ecstasy came out of it as the pleasure had numbed her body. At the same time, her dam broke again and soaked not only her own thighs wet but also Aedan’s legs and the bed, drenching them with her love juices.

Aera would have fallen right off of Aedan then had it not been for Erin by her side and also the fact that Aedan was gently supporting her with an arm wrapped around her waist.

Though Erin was relishing in her own rapture, she wasn’t remiss. She did not take her attention off of Aera. With Aedan’s fingers still floundering in her pulsating snatch, she slumped forward and embraced the shuddering Aera in a hug. Erin stroked her back and caressed her head to help her brave through her first-ever penetration orgasm.

Erin tipped Aera’s face towards her and planted her lips on hers. As she stuck her tongue into Aera’s mouth, she also poured some of her Lust into Aera, alleviating the pain from the loss of her maidenhood.

“I’m alright…” Aera said once she came down from the high of her orgasm. “I’m alright… You can move now, Aedan…” She looked at Aedan with a pleading gaze that was doing its best to hide her nervousness. She placed her hands on his shoulders in preparation.

“As you wish, my lady,” Aedan nodded and bucked his hips, thrusting his rod upwards.

Aera instantly cried out in pleasure with a distorted expression from having her womanly cavern assaulted with such a vigorous weapon. She dug her nails into his shoulders unwittingly.

Aedan groaned from having his flesh and skin pierced but he said nothing of it and continued in his gentle pistoning with a warm smile on his face as if he only found it endearing.

Erin broke off her kiss with Aera and shifted her attention to Aedan while still keeping vigilance on Aera should she exert herself once again. She kissed his lips and then moved down to his neck and shoulders. She kissed the wound caused by Aera and patched them up with Spirit Mend. As they were inside a Grove, Erin could keep using Spirit Mend without being drained.

Erin kissed Aedan on the lips once more before turning her focus back on Aera, who was awaiting her lips and tongue with an open mouth and a feverish gaze.

Erin gave a wolfish grin and proceeded to devour Aera’s tongue and mouth which welcomed her playful abuse vehemently. Aera’s hands left Aedan’s shoulders and moved to Erin, entangling the lewd Fox-kin into a passionate embrace.

Erin parted from their blissful exchange and moved down to Aera’s bosom which was throbbing for attention. Erin obliged and took a nipple into her mouth while her hands played with the mounds.

Aera wasn’t satisfied yet despite being assailed from two sides. Her mouth was open and aching for attention. Aedan obliged, cupping her cheeks, and plunged his tongue into her awaiting mouth cavity. Now, she was attacked on all three sides. The pleasure built rapidly and in no time at all, she reached her climax and flooded everything in the vicinity of her crotch in her love juices.

With that release, Aera slumped like a doll severed from its strings and left her weight to the discretion of her two companions. She had cummed too much for her first time and she was now drifting in and out of sleep and waking.

However, Aedan and Erin showed no sign of stopping there. Erin still hadn't had enough and Aedan had yet to reach his peak of ecstasy. Seeing Aera in such a state, the two decided to end this as quickly as possible, for her at least. Aedan increased her pace and strength while Erin assisted by rubbing her clit and playing with her teats.

Aedan’s fingers left Erin’s greedy cave to hold Aera by her waist. With both hands holding her firmly, Aedan accelerated his thrust and rapidly guided himself towards his first climax of this session.

Erin saw Aedan’s writhing expression and pounced on his face with her arms hugging his neck tightly. Their lips smacked together and their tongues once again engaged in a fervent lascivious bout.

At the same time, Aedan finally reached his climax and unleashed thick streams of his seed into Aera’s womb, flooding and overflowing her cave. His strenuous release caused Aera to undergo another climax that sent nearly all of his seed gushing out of her cave along with her love juices.

The sounds and thoughts of such tortuous and wanton orgasms brought Erin to her own climax as her womanly cavern overflowed with her flooding love juices, spraying her thighs wet and everything near her snatch.

Together, they tumbled onto the bed with Aera lying on top of Aedan with a smiling and content expression while Erin lay on his side with a yet unsated hunger dyeing her expression.

Aedan grinned at such an Erin and gently rolled Aera off of him before on Erin and began yet another round of coitus and that continued on until the first light of dawn.

[Experience gained +40%]

67