Chapter 17 – Lewd Rock Paper Scissors (18+) 
27.5k 30 296
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17 – Lewd Rock Paper Scissors (18+) 

Making eye contact with the lewd busty cosplay loli with white hair who barely turned eighteen less than a month ago, Devon stared into her big babydoll eyes and cosplay style dyed hair. Although it wasn’t dyed, her hair was really naturally white, which made it all the hotter.

“Alright, let’s play.” Devon placed his fist over his other hand. “Rock, paper, scissors!”

With his hand opened into paper, Devon laughed as he saw countess Ilyana’s bottom lip tremble when she realized that she played rock into it. He had a feeling that a first timer would go with the easiest gesture to make, a closed fist, although from here on out it was going to be pure luck.

He hoped that he could win the next round too, so that he’d get king privileges. The scenario that he devised for this game meant either participant that won two rounds in a row would get to order the other as a king’s slave to do anything, within reason. And if the slave disobeyed, they’d suffer a punishment. He purposely kept the definition of the punishment vague so that he could change it as needed. 

The countess was intelligent and sharp, but gullible enough when it came to games from his previous life and matters of intimacy that he felt that this could work. And even if it didn’t work, at least he had a bit of plausible deniability to work with. He could always just claim that he was teaching her a game’ from his hometown. 

“Rock, paper, scissors!”

Damn, Devon cursed under his breath. He held up paper again, but this time the countess was holding scissors.

The countess giggled. “I knew you’d try to do it again~” she said cheerfully, clearly happy that she won in this new game that she was just taught. 

As the carriage left town and hobbled down the roads outside, the scenery changed into vast plains with trees here and there, with a brook of flowing water nearby. This truly was a fantasy world, Devon thought. As if someone took an RPG and made it into a real world.

“Again, again!” the countess whined, eager to win once more. 

Devon threw out his hand, finding himself holding paper against the countess’s scissors one more time. 

“Ooh, I win again. Clearly my elegance and intelligence is helping me, ohoho~” she laughed with the same haughty tone as the madame although in a higher pitched voice. No wonder she was the madame’s apprentice or student, she even picked up some of the madame’s mannerisms. 

“And if I remember correctly, you are now my slave Devon!” the countess declared. “Grovel before me, and kiss my feet!” 

Suddenly, Devon got some insight as to why the countess’s father the earl desperately wanted to teach his daughter some manners, going as far as hiring an escort from the guild backrooms. 

But a loss was a loss. Devon got onto the carriage floor and bent down, bringing the lady’s foot up. He didn’t kiss the foot though. Instead, Devon pushed his hands just a little further up the countess’s calf, almost to her thigh, and then gently pecked her shin.

The countess fidgeted as her face turned a shade redder, as she had a confused look on her face. “T-that’s not my foot!” she protested.

“Sorry, I must have messed up,” Devon replied.

“I-it’s okay. I forgive you for now, slave.”

“Alright, let’s continue with the game. After two consecutive wins, you get one order, so that was your order.”

Devon locked eyes with the young countess as they shook their fists again. He won, and then she won, tie, another tie, then she won… seven rounds went by without two consecutive wins.

But on the eighth, Devon pulled out a rock against her scissors, and shouted in jubilation. “Haha, gotcha!”

The countess looked away bashfully, as if she was embarrassed about losing a game of chance. 

“As the king, I order countess Ilyana to hug me until I say stop.”

“Eh? That’s easy! Did you think I’d back down from a challenge like that?” the countess replied with a sharp tone.

“Here, let’s hug!” she declared, wrapping her arms around Devon and pressing her soft patties into the bottom of Devon’s ribcage near his stomach, since she was only tall enough to reach up to there. 

Not missing a beat, Devon returned the embrace and trailed his hands down her back to her buttocks, and he began groping her gently while keeping a tight embrace on the barely legal countess.

“W-what are you doing?” the countess exclaimed.

“I’m hugging,” Devon replied. “I thought you said this challenge was easy? Or do you want to admit defeat and back down now?” 

“Don’t be silly, I would never back down from something as easy as this,” the countess replied, squirming as Devon squished her plump ass with his hands. 

Celebration public double release for all the pledges <3 Much faster release rate at patreon

296