Chapter 19 – The King Orders You To Lick Me Like A Dog (18+) 
27.6k 31 312
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19 – The King Orders You To Lick Me Like A Dog (18+) 

Countess Ilyana definitely did not understand the vulgarity of using her king’s command to ask him to lick her like a dog, Devon thought. He was going to have a lot of fun with this girl, who was intelligent but also completely clueless when it came to matters of relationships between a man and a woman. 

“Alright, so you want me to lick you wherever I want without asking since I’m a dog. That’s your king’s order, right?” Devon confirmed one last time with her. 

With a conceited look on her face, countess Ilyana nodded. “Yes, lick me doggie! You’re just an animal.” 

“As the king wishes,” Devon replied, leaning closer to her face. He placed his lips near her neck and extended his tongue, licking her sensually on the soft, exposed area to the side of her larynx. He used just the tip of his tongue at first, and then dragged the entire width of his tongue up her neck, to her ear.

“H-hey, what are you doing dog?” countess Ilyana cried.

“You said I should lick you wherever I wanted, since I’m a dog. And you told me that dogs can’t ask questions, right?” 

“Yes, but…” the countess started, as Devon’s tongue reached her ear as he licked it again and again in an incredibly sensual manner, onto her earlobe and then her ear canal, his saliva creating a wet sensation for her. 

Her face turned flush, having never experienced something as sexually stimulating as this before, and she was confused as to what this new sensation she felt was. She did not have much experience with sexual arousal due to her sheltered highborn lifestyle. Most of her life thus far revolved around gossip and court drama. 

“Just, you can only lick below the waist. How about that? Dogs usually can’t get up to their owner’s faces,” countess Ilyana finally said after a bit of trouble getting the words out. 

Devon marveled at the rather cunning redirection of command that the countess employed, which was quite smart for someone who did not know much about this kind of stuff. After all, the neck was an erogenous zone, and even if she didn’t know what exactly was happening with Devon licking her neck that made her hot and bothered, she realized that she had to direct him away from there. 

However, she messed up. Below the waist was just as dangerous for her as her neck. 

“Okay,” Devon replied, lifting the barely legal countess’s legs onto the carriage seat and pulling up her dress side splits to reveal her white and smooth legs. Sinking his head down, he rubbed his cheeks and chin against her skin, just enjoying the skin contact with such a beautiful cosplay-like girl for a moment, before diving in.

A lecherous male tongue began innocently lapping the countess’s calves, before moving further up to her outer thighs, and then her tender inner thighs. 

“Haa… haa….” the countess breathed heavily, still not understanding what was happening to her body. “I feel so weird, Devon. What are you doing to me?”

“I’m just doing exactly what you told me to do, countess,” Devon replied. “You wanted me to lick you anywhere like a dog.”

“I-I know, but it feels so…. strange!” the countess yelped, as Devon’s tongue went further and further up her inner thigh towards her underwear. 

“Wait, that’s where I pee from!” the countess yelped as Devon’s nose bumped into her panties. 

“Yes, the place you pee from feels really good when I lick it,” Devon responded to her. “Do you want to try it?”

“No, o-of course not, that’s so dirty,” she complained in resistance.

Devon decided to ignore her, since she gave a great reason for him to do so. “Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying. Dogs can’t understand people, they only know how to lick stuff.”

And with that said, Devon peeled over her panties with his nose and landed his tongue onto her soft virgin pussy, which was like a soft cushion of salty but clean skin flavored delicious female oyster. Her beautiful innie pussy and cosplay-like loli appearance with bountiful fat in all the right places was impossible to resist.

Devon generously lathered his tongue in the beautiful white haired countess’s virgin muffin, licking it up and down and moving his tongue in a swirl. 

“I feel like I have to pee,” countess Ilyana said in a panicked voice, unsure of how to handle her body’s reaction to his tongue on her pussy. 

Double release for public as celebration! Thanks for all the pledges and positivity, love you guys <3

312