Chapter 20 – Highborn French Kiss on a Goblin Expedition (18+) 
27.8k 26 300
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20 – Highborn French Kiss on a Goblin Expedition (18+) 

She let out a strange yelp, not knowing how exactly to express her sexual satisfaction from the cunnilingus. “Devon, really, it feels soooo weird… like I have to pee, but a little different.” 

The carriage hit a bumpy section of the road, causing Devon’s tongue to bounce up and down on the young 160 cm countess’s not yet deflowered pussy, as he gripped her thighs which were now wrapped around his head like a cushion.

“I don’t like this feeling,” the countess said, letting out another yelp.

Devon felt something welling up inside her, and he decided to stop for now, lest he cause a magical rage induced car accident with the carriage. The carriage was also starting to travel on particularly bumpy terrain, which made it a bit difficult for him to maintain his balance. As he pulled back, he felt the magic welling up inside the white haired cosplay-bitch aesthetic countess subside. 

“It seems like we’re reaching our destination, so let’s put a stop to our game,” Devon said. “But before that, let me lick you one last time.”

He leaned dangerously close to the countess, bringing his face straight in front of hers. The young countess’s eyes were wide in shock, as Devon began licking her lips, and then forcibly stuck his tongue into her mouth. He began fully french kissing her, sloppily trading saliva with the innocent young highborn girl who didn’t know how to react, and just quietly accepted his tongue into her mouth.

They shared a lewd and sloppy kiss for an entire minute, until the carriages came to an abrupt stop. 

“Goblins sighted above, sir!” a soldier shouted to the captain of the battalion.

“Looks like we’re here,” Devon said softly, looking at the dazed countess.

“W-we just kissed. That’s something you should only do when you’re m-m-married,” the countess bawled.

Devon laughed. “That’s not true. You can kiss people you’re not married with. And it was just a game, so don’t worry about it, okay?”

Countess Ilyana nodded. “Yes, we were just playing a game… it was just a game.” 

Devon patted her on the head, and looked out the window at the development of the situation outside. 

Dozens of soldiers advanced in formation towards a goblin spawning point, holding up their swords and shields while the archers shot fire arrows into the goblin burrows. A moment later, several screaming goblins emerged from the burrows in a frenzy, trying to put out the fire.

An arrow pierced the chest of a goblin, and it fell to the side with a bloodcurling shriek. 

“How barbaric,” the countess remarked, crossing her arms across her chest. “You’d think that there would be a cleaner way to get rid of this… vermin.”

Her reaction to combat and bloodshed was a lot tamer than Devon expected, but then again he was the earthling here in a foreign world where violence and gore were far more commonplace. 

Surprisingly, he didn’t feel the desire to run out and throw himself and accidentally get himself killed by the goblins. Maybe he’d be more in the mood tomorrow, but today... He got to eat a nice breakfast, learn that he had magic potential, and mess around with a young and naive cosplay countess. He could always stick around for another day, and see if his mood changed tomorrow.

“You’re a soldier too, right Devon?” the countess asked him, looking down at the moonlight steel sword sitting by the side of the carriage. “Are you able to do that kind of stuff, too?” She watched as the soldiers professionally marched up and struck down a line of goblins, while maintaining formation.

“Me? No way,” Devon replied. “I’m just barely starting to learn. Magic, too. The madame told me that she’d help me cultivate my power, since I have a lot of potential.”

Countess Ilyana’s eyes sparkled at that comment. “Really? I’d like to see your magic some time.”

Devon laughed. “Sure, once I get better at it. The first time I used magic was today, and I sent a piece of toast flying across the room like a slingshot…”

The countess laughed and tugged at Devon’s sleeve. “Tell me more, please. I’ve never met anyone with a similar explosive problem with magic before just like me.”

Devon smiled and explained what had happened that morning, slightly exaggerating and embellishing the tale to further impress the lady, as she giggled and made merry with him in the private noble carriage, safe from the combat outside. 

Thank you soooooooooo much Victor, nitrham, Dan Vaughan, and xyz for pledging <3 thank you Farhaan Talati for donating, I didn't even know you can do that <3

Faster release, lewds, and plots at patreon~

300