Chapter 24 – Stumbling Upon Sexy Water Nymphs (18+) 
25.8k 30 277
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24 – Stumbling Upon Sexy Water Nymphs (18+) 

After the minotaur demon sulked away into the distance, Devon lay on the grass panting. Any normal human being would have been killed at least two dozen times in the last hour from the amount of damage that he sustained, but Devon’s [Dead man walking] class held firm. 

It wasn’t just his class, either. He now suspected that he received numerous skills, abilities, and items from the massive amount of negative karma from his previous life. The moonlight steel sword had to be a bonus, as was his innate magic sense. 

But he had no information on what else he received, so Devon would have to uncover his hidden talents one at a time, whatever they might be.

“Gotta get back to town,” Devon groaned, wiping the blood off his face with a dead soldier’s uniform, as he began looting the fallen soldiers for any potential valuables. He had a bit of gold on hand, but it was better to collect some more stuff just in case he needed it. After all, he now had high ambitions. Elf sex slave, sex dungeon mansion, all kinds of beast girls to rape every night… but his ambitions required gold, and lots of it. 

Devon took a pouch from one of the dead soldiers and filled it with all sorts of things that he found on the bodies of the earl’s fallen soldiers, including a water canteen, some coins and jewelry, and other miscellaneous items. He also exchanged some of his more ripped up clothing with a soldier’s, so that he wouldn’t look like a bloody mess again. 

Finally he finished, and went back to where the carriages were before. The carriages all left a while ago, but they left two trails. The older trail was from when they originally came to this place, and the other fresher trail with deeper hoof impressions headed in another direction, away from the chaos at the time.

Devon decided to just follow the fresh trail until he stumbled upon civilization. Taking a sip of the canteen, he began walking.

What he really needed right now was a hot bath and a brothel with young girls or beast girls to dump his cum into. Hopefully the next town he came across had a nice whorehouse he could find a plump whore to unload in, and take a load off. 

Devon continued along the trail of the carriage for quite some time. This monster slaying expedition left them in the middle of nowhere, and he was now walking through a forested area. He was getting quite thirsty, and the sound of running water from a brook of some sort caught his attention. 

Leaving the carriage trail to find water, Devon left pinecones on the ground and went to find water to drink. With a parched throat, he followed the sound of running water and made his way through piles of leaves.

It took him a few minutes to find the source of the water, which was a fast moving brook that emptied into a deep pond of water that had steam rising from it. Devon knelt down and took a long drink from the crystal clear spring water. 

“Hmmm?” an innocent female voice said from somewhere in the water. “Hooman?” From out of the water stepped a gorgeous water nymph, with a thin golden branch crown on her head and a luscious petite body. 

Devon felt blood rushing to his lower member the moment he laid eyes on the nude water nymph, who approached him by wading through the water curiously, with her finger on her chin in an inquisitive fashion. 

“Hi, hooman~” she said with a smile, putting her face unnaturally close to Devon’s. His face was still close to the ground because he was leaning down to drink, and she lowered her face into the water up to her mouth so that they were at eye level. Her entire body was a light tan, and her eyes were golden, with light silvery hair running down her naked body and clinging damp onto her petite form. 

“Hi, nymph,” Devon replied, beginning to take off his clothes so that they wouldn’t get wet. He stood up in front of her with his pants off, his engorged penis standing erect right above her face.

The nymph looked at his member quizzically, as Devon entered the water feet first so that he was now sitting on the edge of the brook, his legs submerged up to his knees, and his cock right in front of the nymph’s face. 

uh oh

Vodahminbrot, Clarence Wilson, Itolar, thank you soooooo much <3

277