Chapter 25 – Cissy Doesn’t Want To Be Ravaged (18+) 
25.4k 22 294
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25 – Cissy Doesn’t Want To Be Ravaged (18+) 

The petite water nymph with silvery sheened hair and small perky breasts stared with a blank expression at Devon’s thick veiny cock, which was just a few centimeters away from her face.

“Hmm,” Devon thought. He slowly lowered himself into the water, which was a shallow waist-deep near the edges but much deeper near the middle, and took the water nymph’s hand.

“I’m going to rape you,” Devon said to her clearly, with a smile forming on his face. It was immensely gratifying to say something so depraved right in the face of a pretty waif-like water nymph in this fantasy world, and have absolutely no repercussions. He wanted to do this more often. 

“Rape?” the nymph replied, tilting her head in an innocent way, not understanding what he said. “Hooman want to rape Cissy? What is rape mean?”

“It means when I take my cock and shove it in your vagina, and move back and forth and back and forth until I dump my semen inside you.”

Cissy’s face got redder and redder as Devon spoke, clearly understanding what he meant now. Nymphs were not familiar with the word rape, but they understood the words cock, vagina, and semen clearly, and they were aware of the concept of sex. 

Water nymphs were also accustomed to nudity, so Devon’s erect member did not register in Cissy’s brain as a sign that he wanted to rape her. But now that he spoke his intentions, she was backing away in the water with a glowing red blush on her face.

Before she could go any further, Devon grabbed the tanned water nymph and flipped her so that her butt was pressing into his erect cock. The water level was just low enough that both his cock and her vagina were above the surface, although beads of water rolled down Cissy’s body which did not have much excess fat, so her abdominal muscles and venus line showed. 

Pulling on Cissy’s wrists so that she assumed doggy style position with her butt pressed against Devon’s cock, Devon began to hump her, simulating penetration without actually putting it in yet. His dick rubbed back and forth between her squishy legs. 

“Cissy doesn’t want rape,” said the water nymph, as she broke free of his grasp and swam to the other side of the brook river, then spun around and stared at Devon with a pouting face.

Devon laughed at how cute she was. He began cleaning himself off, rinsing his body and hair while the shy water nymph simply watched, half her face submerged into the water. 

“I’m Devon,” he said after thoroughly soaking his hair. “And you’re Cissy, right?”

The lewd water nymph nodded shyly.

“Do you have any nymph friends?” Devon asked. 

“Yep, Cissy’s friends are upstream,” she replied. Suddenly, her ears perked up, and she dove into the water head first, disappearing completely out of sight. 

Crack.

A tree branch snapped in half, and Devon felt alert by the presence of something nearby. 

A moment later, he heard a loud breath intake and a nostril flare, and the minotaur demon that was built like a rhino emerged near the river. Except this time, the demon looked more like a humanoid than before, where it was simply a raging beast. 

Now a normal person would have peed their pants. But Devon was clearly an abnormal person, with a decidedly abnormal skillset. Instead of cowering in fear at the sight of this monstrosity, Devon pulled himself out of the river and began chasing it with a maniacal smile on his face, not even bothering to put on clothes.

The minotaur instantly recognized Devon. “Not you again,” it said in a deep voice, taking a step backwards.

That didn’t stop Devon though. With a large rock that he picked up from the floor in his hand, he yelled at the top of his lungs and continued charging at the bull while stark naked. “You came back for more, huh? Want a piece of me again? Taste this rock!”

The minotaur shuddered, remembering how this particular strange human could not be killed no matter what happened, and taunted him for hours on end while consistently dealing small amounts of damage to him.

With one glance back, it turned tail quite literally and ran back where it came from. 

“Ha…..hahhaha...ahahahaha!” Seeing the minotaur demon flee made Devon start cracking up like a complete madman. Now that his adversary was gone, he returned to the brook, where Cissy was now looking at him with newfound interest.

“Hooman… chase away demon?” she asked. 

Looking rather proud of himself, Devon puffed his chest up and nodded. “Not just any human can do that. Most humans would get splattered in two seconds flat against the demon.” 

You can read 20 chapters ahead (and increasing every week) on patreon~

Thank you EVERGREEN and babaayagga for the donations <3

294