Chapter 26 – Water Sprite Jello Body (18+) 
25.6k 29 275
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26 – Water Sprite Jello Body (18+) 

“Although, now that I think about it…” Devon began. “Since when could demons talk?” He distinctly remembered the minotaur demon speaking to him, now that it was in more of a humanoid form than before. 

Cissy shrugged. “Cissy doesn’t know. Cissy hasn’t seen demons in a long time.”

Devon was aware that something strange was happening in this world, with the emergence of demons when they hadn’t been spotted in a very long time. But Cissy’s statement also made him wonder about something else. The young looking nymph bobbed up and down in the water with a happy expression on her face.

“Hey, Cissy,” Devon started to say. “How old are you exactly? I heard that demons haven’t been around for a very long time.”

“Ummm…” said Cissy contemplative. “Cissy is about two thousand years old, hehe~” 

Devon’s jaw nearly hit the floor in surprise. The young and spritely water nymph looked no older than nineteen, maybe twenty at most. And yet she was ancient by human standards. 

He wondered what the inside of a water nymph pussy felt like. Her body was humanlike, but when he felt her earlier, the handfeel of her body was almost like jello. Devon stepped back into the water and waded closer to her, then placed his hands on her hips, squishing them.

They really did feel like jello… and for a brief moment, Cissy’s hips turned a transparent color near where he touched them, allowing him to see completely through her. “That’s cool,” Devon said. “You can turn invisible, huh.”

“Yep,” Cissy replied, nodding her head cutely. “Cissy can turn into water form when she is near water, see~” 

The two thousand year old nymph’s body faded into a slimy transparent jello just like water for a brief moment, and then coalesced back into the slender tan body from before. 

“That’s really cool,” Devon said in amazement. “Too bad humans can’t do stuff like that. I’m kind of jealous of nymphs now. We’re so boring in comparison.” 

Wearing a proud smile on her face, the water nymph beamed at Devon. “Yep, nymphs are cool~ Cissy is cool~”

She melted into a blob of transparent slime that was made of water, and then recreated herself as a water fountain shaped body of a human female, which Devon reached out and touched curiously.

The clear and slightly blue body felt warm and incredibly squishy to the touch, and Devon could even press his hand into her body if he wanted to, which surrounded his hand with water. 

Cissy let out a slight moan when Devon inserted his hand into her waist. “Cissy will be horny if Devon touch Cissy there,” she whimpered. 

As Devon reached his hand further into the hot water form of Cissy’s waist, which felt like a plastic breast implant in bounciness and texture, she let out a lustful moan and began to transform back into a tan nymph, forcing his hand out of her body as she transformed back from river spirit form. 

Her skin now felt more like a regular human’s, although it did have that slight bit of warm jello texture from her spirit form. 

“Wait, go back to your other form,” Devon insisted.

“Okay,” Cissy agreed, transforming back into a translucent female shaped water sprite. 

Devon took his penis and pressed it onto her stomach, right around her belly button. Soft, warm, and jiggly, the feeling of her sprite transformation was remarkably different than anything he ever experienced poking his dick against in the past. 

“Nnnnnnnnngggg…” Cissy moaned, letting out her lusty voice while Devon poked her with his meat mod.

Pressing his cock against her a bit harder, Devon’s penis began to penetrate the translucent water sprite’s belly, going straight through her belly button and into her stomach. Enveloped with warm jello that jiggled, he couldn’t resist the sensation and began to shake his hips softly while penetrating Cissy’s body, piercing straight into her stomach with his meat wand.

He was so horny that he just stuck his dick inside her actual body, not even her vagina. And yet it felt so good, the hot jelly-like substance fullying embracing and wrapping around his dick and giving him an intensely pleasurable sensation.

“Cissy is feeling strange,” the water sprite moaned, her slender and bouncy body matching each of Devon’s heated thrusts with a wiggle of its own. Bubbles began to appear as some air got trapped inside Cissy’s water jello body from Devon’s sloppy hip movements. 

Faster releases at patreon :p

Thank you soooooo much Cory Wayenberg for pledging <3 Thank you Carlos Delgado for donating <3

275