Chapter 28 – Bandit Attack on Nymphs (18+) 
23.7k 29 258
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28 – Bandit Attack on Nymphs (18+) 

“Iyaaaaaa!” a shrill female voice shouted from downstream. 

Cissy’s ears perked up, and a worried expression spread on the water nymph’s face. “Cissy’s friends are in trouble,” she explained, the semen still floating in her stomach like milk spilled on the ground.

Devon frowned. “If something picks a fight with your sexy nymph friends, they’re picking a fight with me too. I’ll teach them a lesson.”

Losing himself in the strangeness of this whole process of events, Devon picked up his moonlight longsword from the ground and quickly threw on his clothes, before following Cissy downstream. The water nymph couldn’t leave the water for too long due to its nature, so she just traveled using the waterway that was the river.

Running through the rustling trees and shrubbery, Devon made sure not to trip and fall on the entanglement of green growth, as the shouts of female water nymphs in trouble got closer. 

He finally saw what was going on after reaching another brook downstream. Several water nymphs in sprite form were being attacked by a gang of bandits. One of the bandits, a man with an eyepatch and a dagger in hand, stabbed at a nymph. 

“Boss said if you kill one of these things, they drop a valuable water gem,” one of the bandits said to the other. “The trick is that you need to wear out their sprite form, otherwise they’re impervious to non-enchanted weapons.”

“Didn't Boss have an enchanted weapon?” the other bandit replied. 

“Yeah, but he’s not gonna let us use it, dumbass,” retorted the other. 

“Don’t touch Cissy’s friends!” Cissy shouted angrily while still in water sprite form. She began conjuring a ball of water from the river, and then pushed her arms out as the water ball flew towards one of the bandits and engulfed his head for a moment, as air bubbles escaped his mouth while he desperately tried to escape the bubble of water. 

“Cissy!” a younger looking small breasted nymph said happily when she saw her comrade. 

The other nymphs were fighting back as well in an impressive display of magic. Streams and balls of water flew left and right and drowned one of the bandits, but the other bandits pressed forwards, their decision making clouded by greed as they thought of the precious water gems that could be yielded when killing the water nymphs. 

Devon did not owe any allegiances to anyone in this foreign world, but he felt a sense of protectiveness towards the water nymphs now that he shot his seed into Cissy. He felt that only he should be allowed the ownership of raping the nymphs, and anyone that wanted to hurt them naturally were his enemies as well.

And plus, why would anyone want to stab and kill these beautiful nymph girls anyway? Just for some stupid water gems? Devon couldn’t stand seeing it. 

Running forwards into the brook, Devon threw off his shirt and hopped while taking off his pants before diving straight into the water completely nude with his moonlight sword in hand. Wading through the river like a naked maniac with a sword, Devon attacked the first bandit he came across with a swing of his blade. 

“What the fuck?” the bandit shouted when he saw the naked maniac in front of him. However, he was a professional highwayman, so he instantly squared off and stabbed his dagger right into Devon’s heart, below his ribcage.

[You have taken grievous damage.]

[You cannot die.]

Groaning in pain from the shockingly visceral experience of having a bandit knife slide into his body, Devon clenched his teeth and punched the bandit in the face with the last of his strength.

“Die, you fucking maniac!!” the bandit cried after reeling from the punch that connected straight onto his cheek. “How the hell are you still alive?” he said in an exasperated tone, seeing blood pour from Devon’s chest for a brief moment. And underneath the blood, was a completely erect penis.

In his excitement from seeing all the naked nymphs in the river, Devon’s dick had a natural reaction. But from the bandit’s perspective, he was seeing some unkillable demonic being with an erection charge at him after being stabbed in the heart, as even the dagger wound right on his chest began to close up before his very eyes.

“Monster!” the bandit yelled, right as Devon socked him again in the eye and grabbed his moonlight longsword, then swung downwards with it. 

Splash.

The longsword missed, landing a foot to the side of the bandit’s body. Even the bandit was surprised at this ridiculous turn of events, as he was bracing for inevitable death when he saw the flash of steel falling down upon him. 

Big thank you to Jappa~

258