Chapter 30 – I don’t want any gems. All I want is sex. S-E-X. (18+)
25k 32 292
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30 – I don’t want any gems. All I want is sex. S-E-X. (18+)

Devon laughed like a madman while watching the bandits run away. Part of his laughter was to keep up the appearance of an undying demon, so that the bandits would have a spicy tale to tell their friends when they arrived back at camp. If the rumors spread, it was highly likely that no one would try to bother his sexy water nymphs anymore. 

The other reason for his laughter was the realization of how overpowered he was, as the ego started to get to his head. If nothing could kill him, wasn’t he basically invincible? In this fantasy world, he could do anything he wanted, whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted, and nobody could do anything to him.

Of course, there were some flaws in his reasoning, but Devon didn’t think about that during the aftermath of his triumphant victory over the bandits. Turning around to check out the nymphs that he saved, he saw that Cissy was badly injured. 

“Is she okay?” Devon asked the other nymphs, who were now nursing her with all sorts of ointments and spells that were standard in nymph culture but indiscernible to the human eye. They were all transformed back into regular form, and were varying degrees of tan as well as body types. Several of them were more petite loli-types, while others had more mature bodies, with D-cup breasts and shapely hips. 

A short haired nymph with fat tits nodded. “Cissy is okay. Just needs rest.”

“Thank you for help, human,” she added after a moment of consideration.

“No problem,” Devon replied. “But do I get a reward for helping you guys?”

The water nymphs looked at each other worriedly. “Reward? Human want gem? Nononono!” 

Devon laughed. “I don’t want any gems. All I want is sex. S-E-X.”

The water nymphs looked at each other again while Cissy lay on their lap in normal form. “Human want sex?” 

“Yes,” Devon replied without a hint of hesitation in his voice. 

Without even giving them a moment to respond, Devon grabbed the nymph closest to him by the hips, the one that was applying ointment to Cissy’s forehead just a moment ago, and pulled her towards him ass first.

“You guys don’t mind being my personal cum dumpster nymphs, right?” Devon asked, adjusting her position so that her ass was pressed towards him receptively in doggy position. 

The short haired nymph blushed, and the other nymphs were looking on stupefied, as Devon took the ointment applying nymph and began rubbing his cock against her beautiful innie pussy. Her brown hair and lightly tanned body wriggled in ecstasy as she resisted Devon, but did not try to move away and eventually surrendered her body to him. 

“No sex!” the nymph moaned, feeling the sensation of the chubby meat stick against her pussy lips. 

Devon simply ignored her, forcefully plunging his cock into her pussy which was a lot more human feeling than a sprite form body. He grunted in enjoyment at being able to violate a water nymph to his heart’s content. 

“H...ahh….aaaaannnnn…..mmmfffff…..” the lightly tanned nymph moaned, feeling herself get stuffed by Devon’s hot rod as four of her friends watched.

Devon plunged himself balls deep into the naked nymph’s pussy without any reservations, feeling the tightness and slippery walls around his dick that he gained access to by ignoring the nymph’s pleas and instantly raping her without a second thought.

In this fantasy world, he wanted to plant his dick inside all sorts of sexy girls, conquering them all with his phallus. If they were breedable, he wanted to stuff his cock inside and make them carry his love. If they weren’t breedable, but were hot enough, he’d still stuff his cock in them and dump his semen inside. Nothing would stop him, or at least… death wouldn’t stop him. 

Driving his hips into her long and beautiful legs, Devon continued to ravage the shy nymph, taking her dignity and breeding potential in with every shake of his hips. 

He wanted to come as soon as possible, planting as much biological goo in her as he could before pulling out and continuing with her naked friends, who were all watching on with fascination at the moment. 

Increasing his pace like a dog in heat, Devon concentrated on orgasming, and reached it fast. 

Just like he wanted, sperm spilled out from his cock and rushed into the tan nymph’s receptive body, as her waist and stomach jerked back and forth with pleasure while receiving Devon’s hot seed. 

“Ooooh,” one of the nymph friends moaned while watching her friend get impregnated by a human. 

Thank you soooooooo much MacZeuss for pledging <3

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far~

292