Chapter 35 – Interspecies Services Reviews Flier 
19.7k 15 226
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Read 30 chapters ahead at patreon~

Chapter 35 – Interspecies Services Reviews Flier 

The thief bolted through the crowded mainstreet with a woman’s handbag in his arm and a hood over his head, while the noblewoman chased him to no avail as he disappeared into the crowd.

Devon could have possibly chased and caught the thief, but he had better things to do with his time, like setting up a gold generation schedule to fund his elf girl sex dungeon ambitions. He headed back to the bakery with the signed receipt in his pocket and four less loaves of bread than when he came here with. 

Upon reaching the bakery, the baker nodded to him. “Job’s done?” the moustached and muscular baker asked.

Devon handed over the receipt. “Yeah. The girl at the massage parlor told me that they only needed two of the baguettes for lunch, and the other two are for special purposes. Know what they use them for?”

The moustached baker laughed, his moustache bouncing as he spoke. “Ah, I’ve never been to that massage parlor, but I’ve heard some tales from some good friends of mine. Did you ever hear about the ishuzoku reviewers?”

That actually rang a bell in Devon’s head. In his previous world, there was an anime called interspecies reviewers, or ishuzoku reviewers, that centered around three men of different races going around reviewing beast-girl brothels of all different kinds of species, from octopus girls to salamander girls. 

The reviews were mixed every time because of the drastically different experiences that each species offered, and the reviewers themselves had biases based on what they were. But no matter if the beast girl brothel reviews were good or bad or anything in between, they were highly entertaining to read. 

Devon kind of expected some sort of service like that in this fantasy world, where there were so many different species and sexual experiences to encounter. 

“I’ve got a slight idea, but I’m not sure how it works here,” Devon said. “Are the reviewers a group of three guys that go around rating monster girl brothels?”

The baker laughed. “You’re not too far off the mark. The reviewers send out unofficial fliers every so often with advice from men to other men, for all sorts of species related services. And it’s not just brothels. There’s advice for private tutoring, massage parlors, spas, child care… if you can imagine it, it’s probably been reviewed.”

“My old friend is a reviewer, and he recommended me to request the octo-girl for a massage at the parlor you just delivered to, by the way,” the baker said with a wink towards Devon. “If you ever end up going there, tell me how it goes, alright?’ 

Tossing Devon a pouch with the gold payment and a letter of completion for the delivery quest, the baker gave Devon a thumbs up.

“I’ll definitely let you know,” Devon replied politely. “Thanks, mister.”

“No, thank you. Saved me the hassle of going across town for a delivery. Best of luck on your adventures.” 

The baker took something from the side of the table that he was kneading bread on, and tossed it to Devon. “Take this, before you go. It’s the latest issue flier of ishuzoku reviewers.” 

Devon’s eyes lit up with curiosity while catching the thin scroll. “Thank you!” 

Heading out on the street so that he could report his successful delivery quest completion to the adventurer’s guild to earn some points towards E-rank promotion, Devon took a glimpse at the contents of the ishuzoku reviews pamphlet. 

Just like the baker mentioned, there were reviews and hints and tips for all sorts of miscellaneous places and services. One of the tips said to ask for the female manager at a large brothel in the city, because the manager was a viera that gave very good head. It reminded Devon of information regarding the secret menus at fast food restaurants back on earth. Except instead of fast food, he was talking about the secret menu for prostitution here. 

Devon stepped into the adventurer’s guild and walked up to the receptionist with a bit of pride in his step, having completed a delivery quest. He felt that it was a big milestone for him, the first accomplishment he really had in this new world. 

“What can I do for you today?” the receptionist asked him. 

“Turning in a delivery request,” Devon replied. He handed the slip to the receptionist, who looked it over with an expert eye before handing it to her assistant for filing. “So if I do some more of those, I’ll start to accrue some points for promotion to E-rank or D-rank, right?” 

226