Chapter 39 – Shush, Little Kitten (18+)
25.7k 10 252
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39 – Shush, Little Kitten (18+)

“Be quiet then,” Devon said, stuffing his hand in front of the C-cup assistant’s mouth to stop her from whining any further. “If you don’t whine so loud, people won’t hear us so you won’t get fired.”

Devon began to thrust in and out of the whimpering assistant’s vagina, her tail twitching from the slight pain of his hard cock forcing itself into her tight and wet pussy. His hips slapped onto her buttocks repeatedly, making a lewd sound with every slap of his hips on to her ass cheeks. 

“I-it’s reaching deep inside me,” the lewd cat girl assistant moaned, feeling the sensation of Devon’s cock plunge inside her repeatedly, like a piston. “Soooo~ deeeeeeeep~ aahhnnnnnnn~”

“You like it?” Devon asked, presenting the neko cat girl assistant in a skintight bodysuit with a lascivious question. “You like having your pussy stuffed by my cock?” 

“Y-yesss~aaaannnggg~ I love it~” she moaned out of control. “You’re stuffing your filthy man meat into me so intensely!” 

Shaking his hips rapidly, Devon continued to stuff the assistant whose bodysuit clung onto her nipples and waist like latex full of his cock, piercing and skewering her with his manhood without any reservations about how she felt or if his huge cock was hurting her. 

Her hands were held near her chest and curled submissively like she was doing a cat girl cosplay pose and her eyes were rolled up with her tongue hanging out. Devon couldn’t resist raping her on the spot, and thrusted his hips more into this lewd kitten. 

Meanwhile, the sound of shuffling feet came from outside the fitting room, separated only by a thin curtain. 

“Hnnnnnggg~” the cat girl moaned, as Devon clamped his hand around her mouth so that she wouldn’t be able to make too many sounds and alert whatever people were walking outside.

“Shush, little kitty, don’t make too much sound. Be quiet,” Devon said to her, as her tail fidgeted frantically and her ears flopped down. He was now holding her from behind, his arms wrapped around his waist and body while he thrusted into her again and again. 

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Despite the kitten girl’s whimpering resistance, the lecherous sound of skin on skin slapping continued in the fitting room, her pussy juices running down Devon’s cock as he raped the fitting assistant assigned to him with thrust after thrust after thrust from his hips. 

She was just doing her job, and yet Devon felt no hesitation to pull down his pants and instantly push her onto the floor and rape this neko assistant that the madame assigned to fit him for the baroness mission. 

Her tight pussy lips clung onto Devon’s penis for dear life with every new jab into her wet and sticky walls, as precum mixed with pussy juices and were making a wet and sloppy messy sound. 

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Devon felt more energetic than usual in his lower region, maybe because the quality of the girl he was fuckign right now was so high. It was like he grabbed the hottest girl dressed like a cat in a nightclub on halloween night and brought her to a secluded corner of the club to fuck her raw. 

“Mmmmmfff,” the cat girl assistant moaned, running out of breath. Devon finally let go of his hand around her mouth, and she let out labored breaths as she caught her breath and panted in pleasure simultaneously. 

“You’reee sooooo deeeep inside meeeee,” she yelped, feeling Devon’s cock kiss her womb on the last thrust. 

Increasing his pace, Devon began shaking his hips violently, jamming his penis into her pussy completely raw as the latex bodysuit bounced with her juicy C-cup breasts and jiggly body. 

“I’m gonna pour my baby batter inside you,” Devon whispered into her cat ear, blowing on it as her ear twitched shyly. 

“That’s so naughty,” the assistant Annabelle moaned, her body writhing in ecstasy in her bodysuit, preparing to be receptive to all of Devon’s warm juice.

Devon felt an incredibly pleasurable sensation welling up in his penis and testicles, and he pumped one last time into her before a torrent of hot semen rushed into the 160 cm neko assistant’s plump and juicy ass. He pulled her in closer to him so that she’d take the full extent of his tsunami of semen without having any spill out.

“Your pussy has to drink all of my naughty juice, okay,” Devon said in a low voice. 

The cat girl assistant nodded feebly, her C-cup breasts bouncing up and down in her bodysuit. Semen filled up her belly and womb, and she twitched in pleasure. 

252