Chapter 41 – Preparing for the Baroness mission (18+)
20.1k 21 219
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41 – Preparing for the Baroness mission (18+)

Her pussy juices dripped down her inner thigh, and the cat girl assistant winked and covered her pussy back up with her bodysuit, teasing in such a lewd way that only a neko girl could pull off without looking silly.

Devon’s cock was already thoroughly milked for now, so he didn’t jump at the opportunity to fuck her more. After all, he already inseminated her, and his baby juice was all inside her womb already.

“Now, for your underwear. Hm…”

“Let’s go with a bold red, since you want to make a strong impression. Your mission specifications only say that you’re there to keep the baroness company, but anything can happen during that period of time so it’s my job to make sure that you’re prepared for all contingencies, nyaaaa.” 

The neko assistant with C-cup breasts worked quickly, her fingers and tail zipping by as she compared several red underwear with Devon’s crotch.

“Anddd… this one should be good,” she finally decided, handing Devon a pair of regular red boxers. “Come on, try it out.”

Devon obliged, letting the pretty neko catgirl to dictate what he was going to wear for tonight. First trying out the red boxers, he was then fitted with a pair of chef pants, but also a nice shirt and pants underneath the chef disguise. He felt like he was going to some sort of crazy party with this getup, and it was a lot less hot than he imagined because of how big the sleeves and pants were on the chef assistant costume.

“Hm…. and a little bit more of this,” the assistant Annabelle murmured to herself while continuing to measure and dress up Devon. 

After much more preparation, Devon was dressed for the job– a hot date with a baroness wife while her husband was out of town, dressed like a chef’s assistant so that he could slip into the estate without much fanfare.

“Now we just wait for your carriage. It was a pleasure working with you, mister Hill~”

Devon smiled. “Likewise. I’ll ask for you again next time, Annabelle, since you do such a good job with fitting my entire body and my cock.”

Annabelle’s ears fidgeted nervously at the lewd comment, and nodded feebly. “Please request me as many times as you want. I’ll always be here to take you on, alright~” 

Pecking her on the forehead as her tail twitched happily, Devon left the fitting room and headed back to the fat madame at reception. 

“I’m fitted,” he said to her. 

The portly madame with short hair and black fingernails didn’t even look up from filing her nails, and just pointed to the exit. “Your carriage is here. Time for you to go. Mission details will be given to you during the carriage ride.”

Devon nodded. “Alright, I’m going now.” He was eager to get away from this fat madame, who gave him a bad feeling. Exiting the candle chandelier lit guild backroom of Edelton through the back entrance, Devon stepped out onto the streets and was greeted by a lone carriage driver with a monocle and a smart moustache while dressed in a tuxedo.

“Right this way, master Hall.” 

The carriage driver politely led Devon to the carriage, and drew back the curtain for him to step in. The treatment he got here was a far cry from how the guards treated him when he entered Edelton with just an F-rank adventurer’s license card. The guild backrooms were really something else when it came to prestige and services. 

“You’ll be entering the estate through the back entrance,” the carriage driver explained. “The baroness who issued the request to the guild backrooms requested for you to be dressed up as a kitchen aid or chef’s assistant. You will meet her clandestinely at the back of the estate, where she will lead you to her private room. Along the way to her private quarters, it’s important that you do not speak to or greet any of the workers or anyone else you see, unless the baroness asks you to.”

“Other than that, once you are in her private quarters you can accompany her in any way that you wish, as long as you do not overtly go against the baroness’s wishes. The better you treat her and the more satisfied she is with your services, the more your compensation will be.”

“Are we clear about the mission specifications?” the carriage driver asked Devon as the carriage bumped along the road.

“Yes. Sounds good to me so far,” Devon replied. “Make the baroness happy, and I can get paid more. Sounds like a piece of cake.” 

The carriage driver laughed. “I wouldn’t get too ahead of yourself, master Hall. With great compensation comes great risk.” 

Much faster release schedule at patreon~ Thank youu soooooooooooo much furqan for pledging <333333

219