Chapter 42 – Arrival At the Baron’s Estate 
17.9k 10 190
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42 – Arrival At the Baron’s Estate 

“I understand,” Devon replied. He knew that there was a lot of risk attached to any of these backroom assignments he took, but he just couldn’t bring himself to care all that much about risk, with that deadly combination of nothing to lose plus an undying body. 

Listening to the horses clop along the road, Devon stared out the window absentmindedly. They were traveling towards the other side of the city, where the fields met large swaths of carefully manicured gardens that encapsulated large estates. 

Devon felt a slight tinge of intimidation from the sheer wealth that he was witnessing, of real landed aristocracy in a fantasy world where owning land and estates still meant a whole deal. But the slight feeling of intimidation faded as quickly as it came. 

What did he have to be intimidated by? People making fun of him for being poor? He’d just bend them over and subjugate them with his cock if they were female, and haunt them as an undying corpse if they were male.

With that ridiculous thought in mind, Devon’s heart calmed down as he looked at the estates and lands with indifference on his face. 

“How much longer until we reach the baroness’s estate?” Devon asked the carriage driver, filling the long silence with some conversation to retain his sanity in such a long and arduous ride through the middle of nowhere. 

“Just a bit longer, master Hall. We will be there shortly.” 

Devon closed his eyes and began snoozing, as the horse drawn carriage clopped its way through the road, cutting past another ridiculously manicured hedge garden in front of an estate. Minutes passed as Devon’s eyes were closed unperturbed, and he began to doze off.

A while later, the carriage came to a full stop in front of a large gate flanked by two stone pillars. 

“Who is it?” the gatekeeper of the estate grumbled.

“Here to transport an assistant for the chef to the baron’s estate. The paperwork is here,” the carriage driver said, handing over a scroll to the bearded gatekeeper.

“Hmm….mmm… yes…” the gatekeeper said, skimming over the letter. Devon had a feeling that the gatekeeper couldn’t read at all, because of the way his eyes glanced up and down the parchment vertically, instead of horizontally. “Everything seems in order,” he continued, rolling up the scroll matter-of-factly and handing it back to the carriage driver.

With a creak, the gatekeeper began to open the gate, and allowed their carriage through. The driver gave the bearded man a curt nod of recognition before continuing along the way towards the estate.

“We’re going to have to take a detour,” the carriage driver whispered to Devon. 

Instead of heading to the main entrance of the estate, the carriage took a longer route to the back of the estate, where there was a small side door leading into a room adjacent to the kitchen area. 

“This is where we part ways, master Hall,” the carriage driver said. “I’ll wait until she opens the door for you, then leave. Another carriage will be here in the morning.”

“Alright,” Devon said. He mentally prepared himself for whatever this baroness’s estate had in store for him. Hopping off of the carriage with the driver pulling back the curtain for him, Devon walked over to the unassuming door and knocked. 

There was no answer, so he knocked again. 

Devon looked back at the carriage driver, a confused look on his face. “Are you sure we’re in the right place?”

“Yes. Please be patient, master Hall,” the driver replied while rubbing his monocle with a small handkerchief. 

The door opened, and a human woman with a pretty face, pointed chin, and busty body in her early forties stood there. With brown eyes and dark red hair, she had a slender figure with double D-cup breasts held in a long form fitting maroon dress, and a refined air around her. 

“You must be Devon Hall,” the baroness said with a sly smile on her face. “Come in.”

Devon stepped into the estate, feeling rather silly in his chef’s assistant disguise. “Nice to meet you, baroness.”

The baroness nodded to the carriage driver, who returned the gesture and began to depart. With a smooth movement, she closed the door and beckoned Devon to follow her. 

“Don’t speak to anyone until we reach my room, alright deary?” the baroness instructed. “If anyone asks you something, just let me do the talking. Follow me.” 

Devon began to follow the baroness through the halls of the estate, being careful not to knock over any potted plants or porcelain as he followed the baroness’s dress train, her hips swaying side to side as she walked. 

More lewd chapters at patreon~ Thank youuuuu sooooooooooooooo much TrashSkill_Oliver, Judd, kyle, and Marcel Ortlepp <333333333333333

190