Chapter 45 – The Kitchen Boy’s Fantasy (18+) 
19.9k 16 202
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 45 – The Kitchen Boy’s Fantasy (18+) 

“Ma’am, do you mind if I take off my underwear?” Devon asked politely. Unlike the time with the neko assistant, he felt a bit more hesitant this time because of various reasons, including the baroness’s rank and potential political fallout of making her angry, as well as a bit of mental clarity from already coming into that neko girl several times earlier today. 

“Not yet,” the baroness replied, blinking her brown eyes with low hanging long eyelashes. “Let’s not go too far today, since I’m still considered married even though it is only on paper at this point.” The baroness squeezed Devon’s bulge a bit hard, perhaps in anger. “Tch. That lecherous husband of mine, off finding some village whore to fuck again tonight.”

She noticed that she was squeezing a bit hard, and let go of the pressure. “Oh, sorry. I lost myself there for a moment, thinking about my absolute hooligan of a husband.”

Devon grimaced a bit. “That hurt a bit, ma’am.”

She instantly looked regretful. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I’ll rub it for you to make it feel better, alright?” Taking her long fingers, she began massaging and stroking his bulge through the fabric of his red boxers, as Devon’s cock grew in size in her hand. 

He was still a little spent from earlier today, so it didn’t turn rock hard like it did with the cat girl. The baroness’s intoxicating smell of heavy perfume and pheromones was driving him crazy, though. He began to have thoughts again of wanting to breed her like a bitch despite there being not all that much semen left in his balls. 

Continuing to stroke Devon’s cock through his underwear, the baroness bit her lip seductively and licked Devon’s face. 

Unable to take it any longer, Devon leaned into the baroness and opened his mouth, slurping the forty year old milf’s tongue into his mouth and swirling it left and right. His cock stood up at full attention now, and he put one hand down the baroness’s panties, feeling her sparse pubic hair and clitoris.

The baroness gently wrapped her hand around Devon’s wrist which was in her panties, gently preventing him from going any further into her panties. But the more she resisted, the more Devon wanted to break through her resistances and do what he wanted.

“Baroness, I really want to feel you,” Devon pleaded, insisting with his hand to go further into her panties. However, her vice grip around his wrist only tightened in reaction.

“Not now, dear,” the sultry noble housewife replied. “Let’s just play a little bit today, since we shouldn’t be doing this anyway~” 

Seeing that the baroness was not going to budge and that pressing any further might cause some rather unpleasant situations to arise, such as her calling in the guards on him, Devon stopped trying to slip his hand into her black panties from above. 

His horniness was starting to become uncontrollable though. While the double D cup baroness continued to stroke his bulge, he placed his hands on her melons and groped them lecherously, making out with her while feeling her ample pudding-like breasts through her maroon one piece dress.

“Baroness Aena, I really want to feel something more intense now,” Devon said in a suggestive voice. 

The baroness chuckled. “Oh you naughty boy. I know you want to stuff yourself inside  me, but you can’t have me tonight. Make sure to keep well behaved, alright my little Devon? Otherwise you will get punished if you’re a naughty boy~”

“How will you punish me?” Devon asked.

“Maybe I’ll send you to the kitchens and actually have you work for a few hours. I heard that it’s hard work and a lot of manual labor down there, hoho~” 

Devon groaned, sexually frustrated. He was at half capacity when it came to his libido at the moment because he already had sex earlier today, but even half capacity was a lot to manage. It felt like his libido skyrocketed ever since his stint in purgatory. Again, maybe that was another hidden perk that he received but didn’t get any information on. 

Somewhat frustrated, Devon pushed the baroness down, spread her legs, and began humping her. His bulge smacked against her panties over and over as he gyrated his hips on her inner thigh right next to her pussy like they were actually having sex.

“Ohhh, this feels good,” the baroness said, licking Devon’s neck seductively. 

Thank youuuuuuu soooooooooo much Johnathon Emerson Colorblind Curtis1122 Xerias <333333 for joining <3

202