Chapter 49 – Trapped in a Closet (18+)
18.6k 13 188
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 49 – Trapped in a Closet (18+)

“Now what’dye mean by that… *hic*... the baron replied to her, his rotund body shaking as he approached his wife, who was younger and more beautiful than him and completely unfitting aesthetically with the old fat baron with a large moustache and greasy hair.

“Who did you drink with today?” the baroness replied, standing her ground and maintaining a rather venomous tone masked in sweetness.

“My ‘olleagues…” said the baron. “Colleagues… *hic*

“Oh really?” she replied. “What were their names.”

“Um… Faran from the indigo company, he’s our supplier… *hic* …

“You got drunk with just Faran? Anyone else? Any young girls?” she pressed on. 

The baron frowned and made an angry face. “What’re you grilling me like this for? Huh? Got a problem with me?”

“No,” said the baroness in a standoff-ish voice. She was clearly upset at her husband, but expressed herself in a passive aggressive manner. “Let’s go to bed.”

*Hic* sounds about right,” the baron grumbled, reaching over to the bed as he plopped down onto it face first. 

He didn’t fall asleep immediately though, and Devon had no choice but to bide his time in the closet while listening to the muffled conversations between the husband and his wife, which oscillated between petty tones to neutral tones of voice, sometimes rising up a bit angry but always settling down before things exploded.

It was not a pleasant experience to sit here and listen to the squabbling of a noble couple whose relationship was clearly falling apart, but Devon just plugged up his ears and tried to shut out the noise.

He thought back to his interactions with the baroness earlier, feeling satisfied with how he got to sexually exert himself on her and even cum inside her pussy even though it was rather shallow.

Reviewing back, this was a great day of work, and Devon received some points for completing the bakery bread delivery quest as well as doing pretty well in pleasing the baroness in a high stakes guild backrooms quest. If he kept this up, his gold net worth and adventurer’s rank would increase steadily throughout his adventuring days. And it was certainly nice to have a sense of progress.

Devon felt now that at this point, his apathy had greatly subsided, although he still did not have much self preservative thoughts. He currently lived for hedonism and hedonism alone, and that was probably the way it would be for a long time. Pleasure was the name of the game. Anything that he did, was for the sake of pleasure, either now or to have a pleasurable payoff later.

If he took quests like the delivery quest today, the purpose was to get one step closer to fulfilling his dreams of a slave harem and other lewd and lecherous goals. Whatever he wanted, he might be able to actually attain it as long as he worked hard and worked smart. 

And that included listening to the bitching and moaning of the baroness and baron outside the closet. 

Speaking of moaning… was that sexual moaning he was hearing from the baroness outside? Devon crawled a bit closer to the front of the closet to get a better seat. 

“Oh… ohhhhh~” the dark haired baroness moaned in her maroon dress. “Yes… there…”

Creaking the closet door open just a smidge, Devon saw that the fat husband was fingering her drunkenly, and she was moving her hips in a bit of pleasure. Well, it seemed like even a lecherous old fat noble like him could please a woman with his fingers, and he looked like he had a hell of a lot of experience with it too.

Closing the closet door, Devon sat awkwardly as he listened to the moans of the baroness as she got fingered by her fat husband. This was the guest bedroom, so the ambience was a bit different from their normal bedroom. That was why they were so adventurous today compared to usual, where their usual routine revolved around simply going to bed and sleeping without any sexual adventures.

Devon made himself snug in the end of the closet, placing some of the baroness’s soft clothing underneath him in a makeshift bed, as he began to doze off at the sound of the baroness’s moans.

“Oh… yeahhhh~”

It was harder to sleep through this than he thought. Groaning, Devon tossed to the side and tried to sleep again through all the lewd noises. 

188