Chapter 63 – Waitress Neko Keeps Devon Company (18+) 
21.2k 38 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63 – Waitress Neko Keeps Devon Company (18+) 

“Do you want something even better~” said the neko slave girl, pulling down her waitress uniform just a bit to show her cleavage. With smooth white skin and ample volume in her breasts, she leaned closer to him with a jellyfruit in hand, taking a seductive lick and then a bite from the jiggling neon colored fruit. 

“There are people here,” Devon said, but as he looked around he realized that Patrick was not in this room anymore. He was alone in the stateroom with the neko slave girl. 

“Hehe~ It’s just us here~” she said, pulling down even more on her shirt until a hint of pink showed, partially revealing her nipple underneath her uniform. 

Devon didn’t need to be asked twice, diving face first into her ample bosom, hastily pulling down her shirt with his mouth before placing his lips on her light pink nipple. He sucked and licked and sucked again, as the slave girl let out a naughty nyaaaa~ in response to having her milk jugs teased and licked. 

Holding her waist and back as the neko slave girl sat on top of him with her knees folded on the stateroom sofa, Devon continued to enjoy the delicious white mounds on her chest as the neko waitress breathed heavily, letting out all sorts of lewd noises while she struggled to balance the serving tray on her arm.

“L-let me put down my tray first, please~” she moaned, still getting sucked into ecstasy by Devon’s fondling of her breasts. Devon massaged and kneaded her white mounds lasciviously, moving his hands down her waitress uniform and under her skirt.

“Wait, w-wait!” moaned the short and voluptuous neko waitress, her silver hair and hazel eyes shimmering in the lamp lit stateroom as Devon’s hand went underneath her skirt and began pulling on her panties. “Not there! I’m just supposed to tease you a little, nyaaaa…”

Devon didn’t care though, and he pulled heavily on her panties until they snapped, and the neko girl made a face that looked like the emoji TT_TT. 

“Nooooo… you broke my panties huuuuu…” she sobbed. 

“It’s alright,” Devon replied. “I’ll buy you a new pair. I’ll buy you five new pairs, so cheer up okay.” 

Even as he said that, his hand was already yanking the panties off of her pussy, and the fell to the floor next to the stateroom couch so that she was completely bare underneath her skirt. 

Devon unzipped his pants as the waitress neko finally reached over and put down her serving tray on a coffee table nearby. 

With his thick veiny cock out in the open, Devon immediately grabbed the waitress neko and brought her body towards him, until his cock was right next to her pussy, getting pushed down by her sloppy wet pussy as she grinded against him. 

“Nnnnnggg~” she moaned, as the back of his cock rubbed against her plump labia over and over again. “You’re teasing me so haaaarddd~”

Devon had enough of this teasing, and moved his hips so that his cock was directed right towards her labia opening. He plunged his cock in, as the veiny rod was thoroughly enveloped into the squishy walls of her receptive pink pussy.

“Hngg……. aaaaaanggggggggg~” the neko waitress moaned. “Soooooo deeeeeeeeep~” 

His shaft was just a third of the way in, and it already felt like heaven inside this neko slave girl’s tight body with gorgeous white mounds on her chest. He pumped in and out of her repeatedly as her body swallowed up his meat rod up to the halfway point, where it met some resistance from her tight pussy.

Thrusting back and forth, Devon ignored his inhibitions about having sex with someone else’s slave in someone else’s manor, as well as ignoring the fact that the faster he went, the more likely he would come faster than expected. 

He wanted to reach his orgasm as fast as possible, and so he pumped his hips into her small round ass, his cock hitting her walls on a slant as the neko waitress rolled her eyes back and stuck her tongue out in a lewd expression of ecstasy. She was still wearing her black and red waitress outfit with a white lace apron and a super short skirt on the bottom, which flew up and down with each thrust of Devon’s hips.

“Do you like it?” Devon asked, between pumps of his hips.

“Y-yessss…. I love ittttt~” she moaned, her body twitching with pleasure. 

208