Chapter 69 – Cowgirl Bed Time (18+) 
17.7k 13 176
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 69 – Cowgirl Bed Time (18+) 

“Come this way, master Devon.” The butler led the way as Devon held onto the leash with the collared cowgirl. Just seeing her was already making his dick hard as a rock.

She had one of the most disproportionately busty bodys he ever saw, in a way that was just so lewd that he felt like he was living in an episode of an especially raunchy novel found at the back of a seedy comic book store in the 80s. With breasts larger than her head by a large margin, and curves in all the right places, hips that could smother with their thickness and a waist that was small relative to her bust and hips, the cowgirl was actually just prime breeding stock in girl form.

Everything about her body just screamed sex, from her skimpy bikini milk suit that barely covered her nipples to her tight belt that barely held up her thick tight jeans. Her chubby thick thighs and hips were threatening to burst out of her jeans, and the button holding up her pants and the belt looked like they would burst at any moment. 

She wasn’t really chubby, she just had fat in all the right places, from her ass to her milk tits. 

Devon lost himself in daydreams until the butler broke him out of it. “Please follow me, master Devon.” 

Making his way out of the dining room and through the halls, Devon absentmindedly followed the butler as they brought him to a small but extravagant guest bedroom, where there was a human sized cat bed at the side of the king sized draped bed, presumably so a slave could accompany its master to sleep without sharing the same bd.

Devon had no qualms about sharing about with the shy cowgirl slave he had on a leash behind him. In fact, he was very much looking forward to it. 

“Breakfast will be served in the dining hall at eight tomorrow morning. I’ll give you a knock and wake you up around then. Please enjoy yourself, master Devon, and call me if you need anything.” 

Putting a bell on a desk near Devon, the butler continued to explain. “Ring this bell if you wish to summon me. As long as I’m awake, I will come and serve you.”

“Alright,” Devon replied. He was anxious for the butler to leave, so that he could be left alone with the cowgirl.

“I’ll leave you for the night, then.”

As the door closed, Devon headed right for the bed and sat down, bouncing up and down on the comfortable cushion mattress. “Come sit,” he said, beckoning the cowgirl to come sit next to him.

“O-okay, moo~” she said, sitting her enormously squishy ass next to Devon as she looked down shyly, her straight black hair shimmering in the dim light. Every time she moved, her big cow breasts jiggled involuntarily. 

Without any hesitation, Devon leaned in and placed both of his lecherous hands on her breasts, massaging her big tits and digging his fingers in with a squeeze of the large mounds of pudding on her chest.

The cowgirl let out a moan, closing one eye as she lightly bit on her tongue with her side teeth, her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth lewdly. “Aaaaanggg~” she moaned. 

In actuality, Devon was more than a bit curious about how sensitive the cow girl’s breasts and nipples would be if they were so disproportionately big. From his testing by groping her chest, it seemed that she was just as sensitive there as a girl with a regular bust size.

“When did your boobs get this big…?” Devon asked.

“L-last month~” the shy cowgirl replied.

Devon’s jaw nearly fell to the ground. “Just last month? How old are you anyway?”

“I just turned eighteen last month~” the black haired cow girl replied with a submissive shy expression on her face. “Please be gentle with me, I’m still inexperienced~”

Hearing that just turned Devon on even more, and made him want to ravage her harder. 

“Take off your pants,” Devon instructed.

“W-what?” exclaimed the cowgirl. “Why do you want me to take off my pants?”

“So I can feel that juicy ass of your directly on my lap,” Devon replied. His hands ran down to her jeans and her belt, which wasn’t even strung inside the regular belt holes. She was wearing her belt like a garter belt around her waist. 

Devon tugged at the belt, and her fat hips and thin waist jiggled in response. 

Thank youuuuuuuu soooooooooooooo much Daniel Flores, Jaycob Strunk, Fowee for pledging <33333

Yay~ more chapters~

Accelerated chapter release for public and even faster releases on patreon as thanks to everyone~

176