Chapter 70 – Who the hell is calling me now? (18+) 
16k 16 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70 – Who the hell is calling me now? (18+) 

Tug, tug…

Devon enjoyed watching her yummy hips jiggle every time he tugged on her belt. The cowgirl blushed a deep pink, her shiny cheeks and glamorous small face matching her dark black hair, and her milk jugs jiggled ever so slightly with each tug.

Unzipping his pants, Devon took out his cock and began to stroke it, while continuing to tug on her belt, treating her like a blow up sex doll that he was using to masturbate to. But she was even better than a sex doll– she was a real life cow girl built with a body that looked like it was designed to please him. The very concept of that would completely rock the world back on earth. 

Imagine if cow girls existed on earth, Devon thought to himself… men all over the globe would basically stop functioning if they had the answer to all their desires submissively sitting back at home on their bed, waiting for them to get back from work. If that happened, the entire world’s workforce would come to a grinding halt. What was the point of working when everything you could ever want was already back at home? 

That was how Devon felt right now. He was a bit inspired by this new world, and it ignited a new ambition and passion from within him, but having a submissive sexy goddess with milk jugs and a small face with cute cheeks just handed to him seemed to almost be a sensory overload. It seemed too easy–

Ring, ring.

The communication crystal near the bedside lit up. 

“I’ll get it,” Devon said, pulling up his pants so at least he could look somewhat presentable as he answered the crystal. 

“Hello?” he said, tapping on the communication crystal like he saw baroness Aena do on his last guild backrooms mission.

“Devon,” a gruff voice responded, and a familiar portly face made its way into the holographic frame. “We’ve got trouble. Raven just came back. Countess Ilyana has been kidnapped by an unknown faction.”

Devon’s face went grim instantly. He didn’t know the countess for very long, and technically she was just an employer, but he did very much enjoy her company. It didn’t sit well with him to know that she got kidnapped.

“What’s the status right now?” he asked. “Are you preparing to send soldiers to save her?”

“Yes,” the earl replied. “I’ve already contacted her father and am preparing to send a legion of my own soldiers to help. The reason I’m contacting you is that I want you to join the rescue expedition as well. Patrick will be with you. I know that you’re a formidable fighter, besting a demon already. If the mission is successful, my old friend will reward you accordingly. I’m sure you’re itching to put that moonlight steel sword of yours to work again, eh?”

Devon nodded, the cow girl by his side looking on doe eyed and a bit confused. “I’ll be glad to join the expedition.” Truth be told, he was far from confident in his fighting ability, but one thing worked in his advantage– [Dead Man Walking]. 

At first, he was afraid that if he used it too aggressively he might actually die, if the system that granted this to him ever considered him as ‘wanting to die’. But the more he played around with the passive, he realized that it simply just did not allow his death whatsoever until he fulfilled that soulspire thing. A strange interpretation of the wording by all accounts, and one that went against his wishes, but now that he was stuck with it he’d might as well use it to its full advantage.

“So, you’re sure that you’re joining?” the earl asked again, for confirmation. 

“I’ll join the expedition. When is it leaving?” 

“Now.” The earl’s reply was terse and straight to the point. “You’ll need to leave your company for later.” He was referring to the sultry cow girl, of course.

“No problem,” Devon replied. Sexually, he was quite satisfied already, and ever since the last few fights where he lost miserably, he was itching to fight again, to learn and improve and absorb knowledge about combat. And most importantly, he needed to save the countess before anything horrible befell her. 

For the first time in a long time, a new passion for life was ignited within Devon’s soul. He took the moonlight steel sword from his bedside and slung it onto his shoulder.

“I’ll be back later,” he said to the cow girl, putting his hand underneath her chin and pulling her face up to his. He leaned into her plump lips and hanging tongue, and sloshed his tongue around with hers. 

Thank youuuuuuuuuu everyone for breaking the most patrons for this story ever aaaaaaand breaking into scribblehub trending #1 again <3333333 Author is double excited now :DD

Sentinel, Andrew Salvatore, KenichiShinoda, Andrew LeMasters, Tarnumius, Carlos Steve Martinez thank youuuuuu so muchhhh <333333

Join the party and read more chapters at patreon~

171