Chapter 96 – [Wrath of the Witch] in a Bar (18+) 
12.1k 14 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96 – [Wrath of the Witch] in a Bar (18+) 

The burly man looked shocked for a moment that the businesswoman’s slender arm was stopping his own from moving, but he regained his composure and smiled. “What’s the big deal, huh? Just let me feel those great big milky jugs of yours!”

The thug bandits standings directly behind their leader edged closer and began to draw their swords, but the leader raised his free hairy arm and signalled them down, unwilling to accept the fact that a scrawny woman could get the best of him.

Yanking his arm away, the thug leader managed to withdraw his hand from the businesswoman’s grip, which was intentionally weaker for a moment. Taking that as a sign of weakness, the thug leader licked his lips lecherously. “Come on, why don’t you let this big daddy take you home tonight? We can have lots of fun.”

He reached out once again with his hairy arms for Hecate’s breasts and her ass, her glowing white skin somewhat exposed due to the tears on her white collared shirt and black pencil skirt. 

*Hic* a mere mortal… dare touch me?” she drunkenly muttered in anger, grabbing both of his hands by the wrists and twisting them. Stumbling, she got off her stool and raised her right leg, showing a bit of her juicy pussy lip outline through her panties as she kicked forwards towards the thug leader’s chest. Her high heel dug into the leader’s breadbasket, and she sent him backwards with an additional push of her leg. 

The tension was too much for her panties though, already battered and beaten from her interdimensional rift travel. Her solid colored panties snapped during the kick, revealing her supple peachy-pink macaron underneath with sparse, curly pubic hair right above it. 

Taking a step closer without any fear, Hecate placed her hand on her curvy hip while the thug leader’s henchmen snarled and drew their swords. The floppy eared female waitress behind the bar counter let out another scared eep! and dove further underneath the table, hiding, as bar patrons edged away from the chaos in fear. Some of the bar patrons near the door took a mad dash and got out, but others were unable to make the journey without going through the thugs. 

“You just kicked the boss. You’re dead meat, woman!” 

“We’re gonna have fun raping you and then skinning you nice and slowly, bitch,” one of the bandits snarled, looking from her face down to her exposed pussy which was now being covered by her pencil skirt, but was clearly visible just a moment ago when she raised her leg to kick upright. 

Hecate swayed from side to side, a soft red glow on her skin due to the alcohol and an angry expression that intensified as she listened to the mortal thugs berate and threaten her. 

“Mortals…” she said. “You dare… *hic*... challenge… me?” 

[Wrath of the Witch has been activated.]

Unlike Devon’s [Blessing of the Witch], which was a set of training wheels bestowed upon him by the goddess of witchcraft herself, [Wrath of the Witch] was the real deal, the true passive, and not the discounted one that Hecate deposited into the second chance program’s passive roulette. 

A fiery blood whip appeared in her hand, flames licking the snake-like appendage as her eyes began to emit a golden glow. Hoisting the base of the whip up into the air, Hecate swung downwards as the whip let out a swift and sharp cracking sound, knocking the sword out of a thug’s hand.

“W-what is this sorcery?” he said, stumbling on his words. 

The thug leader got back up to his feet and shook his head with his palm on his temple. “Kill this bitch, will you? Don’t be scared of her stupid parlor tricks. Go!” 

“Insolent… humans!” Hecate shouted, as she snapped her fingers in a sweeping motion with her arm.

Instantly, black tendrils of mana burst from the floor like a kraken’s tentacles at sea, writhing and wriggling before slapping into the thugs, resulting in a gut wrenching crunching sound as their bones broke upon impact with the thick, ethereal tentacles. 

The thugs had no idea who they were dealing with. Their adversary was not some drunk, vulnerable bimbo, or some second rate mage. 

No. Their adversary was Hecate, the goddess of Witchcraft herself, general manager of the second chance program, secretary of Hell, and sister-wife of Hades. Although technically she was an adopted sister, and Hades never really paid much attention to her, not even enough to consummate their marriage. He had too many other side whores he called wives constantly swarming for his attention, after all. The god was never quite the same since Persephone's death, he used to be a lot happier...

Hecate’s forehead vein grew in size as her anger rose thinking about all of this garbage in her head. She raised her arm once again, pointing it directly at the cowering thugs. 

chapters will resume on 24th, will be a double release, have some rl stuffs to deal with till then, thank you for your patience :D

Only about 10 more chapters until lewd fufufu...

 

117