Chapter 98 – You Won’t Be Needing That Anymore (18+) 
11.3k 14 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 98 – You Won’t Be Needing That Anymore (18+) 

The thug leader laid on the ground with his back against the wooden tavern floor, his bodyweight resting on his elbows rather painfully, since he was a hefty man. His lips quivered in fear as the woman dressed in strange foreign clothes pressed her heel into his stomach rather painfully.

And then there was that blade-like whip that she was holding, with a spade shape at the tip. Just a moment ago, the bandit leader thought that it must’ve been flexible, since she was flailing it around like a rope. But now, the strange torture weapon hardened into the consistency of an iron poker, a metal pointy stick with a bladed curve on the end that people used to poke and prod fireplaces to keep the wood active. 

This would all be fun and games if he was just passively observing this eccentrically dressed foreign woman play with her poker-stick-whip, but right now she was digging that stick right into his flesh, from his chest down to his lower belly, and even down to his…

“You won’t be sticking your cock into any whores from today onwards~” Hecate said cheerfully, her voice a tinge venomous. The wrath of a goddess was spiteful and vengeful, and this man unknowingly chose to offend a higher being, and he was about to pay the price. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” the thug leader screamed.  

As the goddess of Witchcraft said, he would no longer be sticking his cock into any more bitches and whores in this lifetime. He no longer had the… full facilities for an activity like that. 

Strangely enough, she was getting wet from this whole ordeal. The punishment and torture of mortals was more or less her job description, after all. It’s just that she never got the opportunity to torture mortals before they died and were sent to the underworld. In many ways, engaging with living mortals was a lot more fascinating than dealing with souls. 

Her pussy lips were soaking wet, and some of her love juices dripped and fell down onto the screaming thug leader’s leg. She stuck a finger into her wet slit, penetrating the gushy walls of her goddess pussy as she carefully dug into her g-spot. 

“Ohhhhhhh… there, there…” Hecate moaned, as the poker-whip turned red hot as she cauterized the wound underneath the thug leader’s belt region. “I won’t let you die so easily~ How dare you offend a goddess!” 

The bar patrons still inside the tavern looked somewhat fearfully at Hecate now, who blocked the escape path near the door with a fiery wall. About four of the bandits escaped, but there were still a handful left inside the goddess of Witchcraft’s torture chamber.

“Whoohooo!” 

An unexpected cheer came from beneath the bar stand. It was the floppy eared bunny girl waitress with a low cut frilly barmaid outfit, whose tavern was bullied and manhandled by that group of bandits for months. “Get them all, sister~” 

Hecate’s brow flashed as she whipped her head to regard the floppy eared waitress, and she returned a friendly smile. “Of course, deary. These little rodents here won’t be bothering your shop anymore, from today forwards. Am I right?”

Hecate glared down at the remaining thugs menacingly, as they all scrambled to nod their heads and prostrate themselves.

Suddenly, in the distance.

BOOM.

BOOM.

BOOM.

The entire tavern shook, nearly knocking Hecate to the ground as she stumbled in her high heels before regaining her balance.

“What in the…” she mumbled. 

Was it an earthquake, she thought? The rest of the tavern was panicking now, unsure of whether Hecate was the cause of the so-called earthquake. But as they looked at the confusion on her face, it was obvious that she was not the cause because she looked equally caught off guard. 

“Something’s happening!” a bar patron shouted in fear. 

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!”

A gut wrenching earth shaking roar sounded from what seemed like kilometers away, but even so, whatever was producing the sound could project its roar through a long distance.

Hecate’s eyes lit up in surprise, before narrowing into a frown. She recognized the sound.

Any noble from the underworld would recognize that sound.

It was the roar of an underworld Behemoth. Behemoths were native monsters to the underworld originally, but were subjugated by the demon clans after thousands of years of bloodshed, and were now regarded as some of the most formidable siege monsters and war beasts in the entire underworld. Each one was priceless, and only a handful of demons from the clans ever had the privilege of seeing one. But what was a behemoth doing here, in this obscure mortal world? 

It must have been let through by someone, through a portal. And the only beings with access to portals to mortal realms from the underworld, were individuals from one of the noble demon clans. 

“Hmph…” she muttered. This wasn’t just a matter of grabbing a second chance program participant and filling out some paperwork. The appearance of a behemoth in this world confirmed her suspicions that someone was trying to overthrow the current demon king, her manager. 

 

[auchotr] I wrote the latest chapter completely drunk~~~........................... asdkfaldsjflj

104