Chapter 103 – What Does An Elf Feel Like? (18+) 
13.2k 9 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103 – What Does An Elf Feel Like? (18+) 

Devon blinked, taken aback by the stranger greeting him so casually. And not only that, this particular stranger was a bombshell blonde elf, a real, living, breathing elf! Built like one of those hyperrealistic sex dolls that were making rounds as viral content back on earth, her proportions were wildly sensual and thick in all the right places. 

And although her eyes were big at first glance, upon further inspection Devon noticed that they were more angular at the corners than normal for a human being or even an elf, giving her eyes a natural eyeshadow that worked in conjunction with her smokey arabic themed eye makeup to give her an exotic look. Strangely enough, Devon couldn’t truly call this elf’s face conventionally attractive, and he felt like she was trying hard to keep her eyes wide, unnaturally so. He saw some of the other elves before, and most of them were more along the lines of conventionally attractive. This particular girl exuded even more sexuality than the other elves, but her face was more exotic and angular than the rest, with puffy high cheekbones and cheeks that concaved in slightly for a less rounded face, and for some odd reason that Devon couldn’t quite line up, something felt off about her. 

“I’m Neomi,” the elf said to him, leaning up on his shoulder to whisper into his ear past the din of the crowd in the tavern. “It’s nice to meet you, Devon.” There was a slight hint of alcohol in her breath. 

She smiled, and as she did so her eyes narrowed into a crescent moons that gave her a vixen-like look. And that was when Devon realized that she most certainly was not the Neomi who was chatting with madame Elisa earlier today, and had to be another elf woman masquerading as her.

He didn’t really care too much though. If she wanted to seduce him, she could go right ahead. So far in this world he did not have the privilege of meeting so many elves, yet. 

“Hi Neomi,” Devon replied. “It’s a bit loud in here. Want to get a room, so we can talk more in private?”

The crescent-moon eyed elf giggled and nodded. “Yes, of course. We can have a more private conversation that way, heehee.”

Devon slipped the tavern keeper a few coins from his pouch, then walked upstairs to the private rooms, the key to 6B jingling in his pocket as he left the crowded tavern full of drunk villagers and other miscellaneous celebrators behind. 

Click.

The door to room 6B opened with a click, and Devon walked into the musty tavern inn-room with the elf. To the side of the room pushed up next to the wall was a bed on a rickety old black frame with a repeating concaved diamond pattern, and beside the bed was a potted plant that looked like it hadn’t seen the sun in months. 

With the voluptuous elf girl with crescent eyes clinging onto his hand, Devon walked over to the bed and sat down, and the elf masquerading as Neomi sat down next to him. 

He turned and locked eyes with her, as she gave him a coy up-and-down look from his face to his pants, and then back up. As if on instinct, Devon’s hand went up to her face, putting his thumb into her mouth as she softly wrapped her tongue around it and sucked on his finger ever so slightly. Devon tucked his thumb into her cheek and pulled her mouth to the side, revealing the pink walls of her mouth as the crescent moon eyed elf stuck her tongue out into a particularly lewd facial expression, her hands placed on her lap one on top of another in a submissive posture as she sat on her knees. 

“Lick me,” Devon said, the two words hanging like a command through the otherwise quiet room. The muted sounds of drunk tavern patrons from below could be heard through the wooden walls, but he was too drunk to perceive much of it, tuning it out like background noise.

“Yes, of course,” replied the voluptuous female elf, who now had an intense blush on her cheeks and she crawled towards Devon on the bed, working her way up to his neck, which she dragged her tongue against upwards in one slow, lingering drag. Devon felt the brush of her lewd tongue, this time going up his cheek. The female elf withdrew for a moment, leaving a sticky sensation on his face and neck. She breathed out softly, the warm breath leaving her glossy pink lips as her inhumanly slanted eyes that stretched beyond normal proportions blinked in a sultry manner. Devon gulped, as the alien-looking elf pursed her glossy pink lips together and blew him a kiss and gave him a sultry wink. 

read ahead here~ cover art has been revamped too hehe~

106