Chapter 107 – Female Elven Doll (18+) 
12.7k 14 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107 – Female Elven Doll (18+) 

Warm. Wet. Gushy. 

It’d been a while since Devon’s cock tasted fresh pussy, what with the life-and-death battles happening and all.

This wasn’t just some normal pussy, however. If this were a dish, it would be the most exquisite exotic steamed white fish drenched in savory sauce, imported straight from the tropics and prepared by the most masterful chefs. 

Refined, elegant, flakey, and– an important caveat– fresh fish procured from the ocean did not have any malignant scents or anything of the sort. Such a negative connotation came from eating the less fresh kind. The only scent was that of mouth-watering flavor, with equally appetizing visual appeal to go with it. And the mouth-feel… absolutely stunning, each bite of the delicate white flesh flaking away with every thrust of the tongue…

Devon’s cock had never tasted the exquisiteness of an elven pussy until just now, and it was an understatement to say that he was flying high. Every thrust of his cock begged another, and another, and another, as he simply could not stop himself from indulging in the most decadent dish that he’d ever tasted in his entire life. The fact that the elf’s face was even more exotic than that of a regular elf only made the experience of humping her tight little body that much more erotic, and Devon’s head spun with the strong beer that he ingested earlier as he continued to fuck the slanted cheekboned blonde elf stranger that simply linked her arms with him less than half an hour ago, downstairs in the tavern. He didn’t know anything about her, and yet he was already inside her body with his cock. It was mind blowing how he just took her upstairs and started fucking her, just like that. 

Her clothes were simply pulled apart just enough to give Devon ease of access to her soft and tender private area, while still scantily covering the rest of her body while leaving her belly area completely bare from the zipper region.

“Mmmmm… yess…” the elf moaned, slipping again into her native tongue to mumble something unintelligible to Devon. 

He took it as a sign that he was doing things right, and thrusted even harder into her tight little pussy, her vulva expanding and gripping the entirety of his cock with every thrust. 

Seeing the blonde elf squint her slanted eyes and roll her pupils back gave him shivers of pleasure, as he grabbed the elf’s face from one cheek to the other and smushed it with his hand, pressing her cheek fat together, making her expression even more intense than before, her eyelids drooping from the pull of her cheeks, as Devon took in the intense expression and burned it into his memory. She was actually just a living sex doll, he thought. He’d never seen a human being that looked anywhere remotely like her, and the intensity of her naked expression seared itself into his memory in a way that no earth-born girl that he’d ever seen did, not even in the most intense and abusive porn videos that he’d consumed back on mother earth. 

It was just that… earthling racial differences simply paled in significance compared to the difference between species of human-likes here in this world. In fact, humans themselves in this world gave off a completely different air and had drastically different facial features when compared to those on earth, and elves, which were a different species of human-like…

Well, among the elves there were some that looked rather human-like, but this particular elf that Devon was busy porking right now looked just so damn foreign that it almost scared him, but also excited him greatly. He felt like he was stabbing her with every thrust based on her facial expressions, and it was orgasmically satisfying.

Devon continued to use her as his own personal elf cum dumpster, rubbing his cock inside her submissive meat sleeve while pressing down her juicy and bouncy thighs with his hand, fucking her in the missionary position as his other hand stuffed her face together making her look like a blow up sex doll.

The elf continued to mumble in her elven tongue, completely incomprehensible gibberish to Devon, and he couldn’t quite tell if her expression was distraught or simply fucked silly, but he honestly couldn’t care either way. 

He was having the time of his life fucking her delicious smooth elf pussy, and nothing was going to stop him from coming inside her. Not even if his whole world imploded at that very instant. 

Thank youuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooo much Chance <33333333333 read ahead here~

114