Chapter 109 – Elven Cat Fight 
9.1k 8 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A blonde haired elf with beautiful round eyes and a face that matched the idyllic appearance of elven concept from earth shouted with her arms raised in a bratty manner. “Mina! If you keep acting like this how are we supposed to manage the troope?” 

She was shouting at another blonde elf, identical in stature and body shape, possibly with a slightly heavier set chest. Although her face and body were similar and familiar to the shouting elf’s, almost twin-like, this blonde elf had more angular features on her face and fiercely slanted eyes giving her a fox-like look. If the first elf’s appearance represented the idyllic, angelic version of elf-kind, the second elf’s appearance represented the mischievous and temperamental trouble-making version of elf-kind that appeared in fairy tales to raise mischief and mislead humans into making bad decisions.

However, that was based on appearance alone. How a person acted was sometimes betrayed by their appearance, but there were plenty of times when appearances could be misleading either one way or the other. 

The twin elves Neomi and Mina continued to yell at each other, or to be more precise, the soft faced Neomi continued to yell at Mina, as Mina simply mumbled elvish incomprehensibly in a slightly tipsy tone. 

“It’s just absolutely unbelievable! Every time you screw things up, father just waives his punishments for you and says that you can’t help it. And I’m always here picking up the mess for you.” Neomi’s face was absolutely livid as she continued to shout at her twin sister. “Every single time! Can’t you act responsibly for once, Mina?” 

Neomi’s frustrations were beyond anything that happened just today, and she was going off the rails about all sorts of grievances from months and years past. 

“Ni'm sorrime séler mal tye're eala unreasonable, ar tar na- úqua ni pole care about yes since tye constantlime berate el ve sina. Whime av tyê always so unreasonable, Neomi? Tye're always ve sina,” replied Mina. In her drunkenness, there were words of the common tongue mixed in with her incoherent elvish babbling, and even someone with zero knowledge of the elven language could understand the gist of her speech, that her sister Neomi was unreasonable and always trying to chastise her. 

The elven tongue was a sharp language, although spoken delicately. Just like any other language, the tone and inflection of the speaker’s voice was just as important to communication as were the words actually being spoken. The only difference between elvish and the common tongue was that elvish had an air of sophistication and refinement that included a hint of ancient magic that belied the elven race’s magical roots, that the common man’s tongue did not have. 

Zzzzzt. 

And because of the magical roots of the elven language, the language was a perfect vehicle for conjuring mana. The elf language traced its root back to the ancient language, from the primogenitors of the world and the divine entities who designed it. As one of the most ancient races in this world, the elves had an innate affinity for the arcane arts and were able to utilize mana from an early age. So when two elves got into a heated argument… 

Bzzzrtt…. 

Sparks flew. Literally. 

A hint of flames danced around Neomi’s flailing arms as she continued to yell at Mina, as sparks of electricity fizzled in and out of existence from the corners of Mina’s lips. Her actions were more uncontrolled than usual due to the presence of alcohol, and her inhibitions were further lowered by the effects of heightened arousal from moments ago. 

“This is the last time you mess things up for me, Mina!” Neomi stepped closer to Mina with her arm raised, and struck Mina across the face with an open palmed bitch slap. It was a strange sight, seeing an angelic-faced beautiful elf act in a drunken way that was the diametric opposite of what her appearance belied. 

ZZZZZZZRT. 

A thin flash of lightning shot from one end of the hallway, and was responded to by a small fireball. The spell casts were not attuned enough to deal real damage to the inn walls, but they certainly left slight charred marks. 

As the battle victory party raged on in the tavern below, this alcohol fueled magical squabble between elf siblings went completely unnoticed by the rest of the village, with the exception of a half dressed couple that just emerged blushing from an inn room only to duck back inside when they saw the twin blonde elves shouting and slinging magic at each other. 

Mina’s zipper was becoming undone as she squared off against her sister, and the thin piece of fabric covering her pubic region began to unzip and reveal itself little by little, the zipper finding a hard time containing her juicy body. 

A loud roar came from below, as the tavern’s walls filled with cheers and jeers. It seemed like someone was being egged on to do something rather dangerous and stupid down below. 

is there a threesome abrewing~

Thank youuuuuuuuu sooooooooo muchhhh TheLazyBear <333333333333333333

91