Chapter 115 – Meat Organs and Wet Chambers (18+)
8.5k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The meat organ slid into Mina’s mouth, and she began to brush her teeth with the meaty organ, except instead of her teeth, she was using the insides of her cheek to do so. 

Neomi looked onwards with a scowl on her face as her blonde twin sister with slanted eye shape and sucked in cheeks that highlighted her high cheekbones continued to pleasure Devon. Neomi was always the bossy and assertive one in the pair of twin elves, and was a calculating business owner and manager, but she seemed to always lose her footing when going directly against her twin. 

It probably had something to do with the fact that Mina presented herself as a more relaxed, sensual, and sultry version of Neomi, never quite getting punished enough by their father for her pranks and tricks. Mina was not quite as accomplished of a scholarly mage or a student as Neomi, but she always managed to find her way and get things that she wanted in her own relaxed and roundabout fashion. 

Compared to the bossy and high-strung Neomi who could be quite vicious at times and arrogant, Mina was always relaxed and quite good at alternative problem-solving in her own way. 

This irritated Neomi to no end. As a female elf who got her way most of the time through bossiness, she had an arrogant attitude that could not deal with other people doing better than her. And the person she could least tolerate performing better than her or one upping her in any shape or form was Mina, her twin sister. 

Just last night, when a human prostitute in Neomi’s troupe tried to challenge Neomi’s authority right before their exotic dance performance for the village, Neomi gave her a good spanking with a black paddle in front of the rest of the girls less than ten minutes before the show started, then forced the girl to perform the triple backflip during the show. She then sentenced the human to reduced wages for two weeks as a punishment for stepping out of line. That kind of stoic business-mindedness was the true face of her persona behind her cute and sweet facade from her outer appearance. 

Now it wasn’t that Neomi was a bad elf, she simply had a more assertive and arrogant demeanor than her outer appearance betrayed. A girl like her simply could not stand the fact that her own twin sister, a more lack-a-daisical version of her, could beat her in any shape or form. Especially when it came to approaching someone like Devon, who caught Neomi’s eye during the battle as a dashing and brave young gentleman, charging into the front gallantly to save the village from absolute destruction without regard for his own wellbeing. 

In this particular case, truth was a strange thing. Devon did indeed charge into the fray of the battle, although instead of gallantly, he did so rather brazen and hotheadedly, and he did in fact charge forward with complete disregard of his own bodily harm, but the reason that he could do such a thing was quite a different tale than the one that Neomi was currently envisioning in her head. 

Who knew that the absolute maniacal barbaric behavior that Hades’ passive could afford Devon would manifest in such a strange way, as a way of charming girls with his chivalry. 

Ah, if only she knew…

But she didn’t. So right now, Neomi was absolutely livid that her bombshell elf twin sister Mina was hogging the gallant and chivalrous handsome young man who was willing to sacrifice his life to protect innocents. 

The previously aforementioned handsome young man was now in the process of having his life essence extracted by that bitch of a twin sister at this rate… and whoever made Devon cum first would win the contest. 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Downstairs, the tavern drinking contest was resolved. The villager who bet his house that he could outdrink the noble, and the noble who took the offer and bet his precious golden pocket watch, both passed out on the spot, roughly halfway through their sixth beer with thirty-seven minutes left to go on the clock. The wormfang root infused stout was a real menace to deal with, and consuming five-and-a-half mugs within twenty-three minutes was an inhuman feat by all measures.

Feeling the added pressure to win from the roaring crowd below, Neomi puffed up her cheeks and shoved Mina’s head away from Devon’s cock, unzipping her leaf dress skirt until her pretty innie pussy was showing. 

Was she about to use her own pussy to win the bet to make Devon cum first? 

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooo much Creative Username, Dylan Hatch, Andrew Desmond, Bad Company, Lilian Feliciano, Boklau, and Chance for pledging~ <3333333333333333333333

I got a bit lazy about posting public chapters recently > < read more at patreon

70