Chapter 118 – Neomi’s Thigh Play (18+) 
7.7k 4 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neomi’s round and pale thighs quivered, the fat tremoring ever so slightly in a jiggly and lewd manner, as Devon’s tongue gained a slight bit more mass to it and penetrated a few millimeters in between her pussy lips. 

Every tongue movement was a laborious effort for Devon in his wormfang root induced sleep paralysis state, and surprisingly enough, the effect was only getting worse since his liver was absorbing more and more of the root infusion, at a faster rate than it was expelling the hallucinogenic effect. It would be a while longer before peak saturation would be hit and the half-life decay would be all that was left of the hallucinogenic effect.

Just a few minutes prior, Devon was mentally coherent but unable to move his body, similar to being in a sleep paralysis state. But with each passing moment, his mental coherence slipped from his grasp, little by little. 

Instead of understanding what he was doing, his body just moved from instinct and muscle memory with just a tiny bit of conscious guidance. 

He felt his tongue go inside Neomi’s wet walls, but his brain was nowhere near coherent enough to understand what he was doing anymore. It only acted based on the fact that cunnilingus was part of his blood, his muscle memory, and his tongue acted alone through muscle memory and aural cues from the moaning Neomi. 

“Aaaaah~aaaaaaahhhh~ Mmmmm~” 

On the flip side, the arrogant and juvenile minded Neomi, with her soft features and big doey eyes and small, elegant face that not only conformed with but also aced with an A+ all earth beauty standards in every way and shape with the exception of her elven fantastically and abnormally large eye size, simply could not regather her composure to take back the reins of control from Devon.

Neomi felt Devon’s absolutely divine tongue work, the tongue massaging and caressing her wet kitty down below, and her kitty got increasingly wet with every loving stroke of Devon’s tongue. She moaned and panted like an elven bitch in heat, her eyes beginning to glaze over in ecstasy as she panted with her tongue hanging out. 

The voluptuous and sensual Mina simply watched her sister get dominated while sitting on the sofa near the bed with her legs crossed, bouncing her thigh up and down as she chuckled at her sister’s predicament. Her eyes were narrowed and curved in glee, giving her a haunting but also sexy aura. 

“D-don’t laugh at me!!!” the blonde hair and big titted Neomi with pointed ears and big innocent eyes shouted in a child-like tantrum tone. 

“Remember you said you were going to make Devon cum, not the other way around, sister~” Mina taunted while chuckling even more. “Cin wouldn't anír na lose na nin wåe cin?” 

Mina laughed again. “And again, and again, like every time we have a match, you will lose every time~”

“Haaaaahhhh!” Neomi shouted with a lewd and exacerbated expression, raising her pointer finger at Mina and conjuring a candlelight sized poof of flame, which she flicked towards Mina even as her finger trembled from pleasure while Devon continued to ravage her from beneath. 

Mina laughed and countered the flame by raising her own index finger, bending her wrist down in a feminine gesture and shooting out a small cackle of electricity, which met the flame in mid air and slammed into it, causing both spells to dissipate against each other harmlessly. 

As if on cue, Madame Elisa’s ohohohoho~ chuckle came from the rowdy tavern downstairs, for something completely unrelated to the busty elf twin battle of wits and magic and bedroom skills that was unfolding up there. If one of the elves listened very closely, putting their pointy and slightly floppy ear to the floor, they’d be able to catch the faintest mention of Countess Ilyana, the lewd busty loli countess with white hair and an irresistible body, who was somewhat famous across the bordering lands for her beauty as well as he cursed hair color and explosive magic capabilities. 

Neomi and Mina actually both worked for the countess’s father before, and were quite familiar with her family’s estate. But alas, in the din of Neomi’s heated panting like a bitch in heat, nothing downstairs could be heard by either of them except the rowdiness of the tavern and Madame Elisa’s trademark ohohohoho~.

“I-I’ll take back control! See!” Neomi declared, getting up from her sixty-nine position and flipping over so that her blushing face was now about a yardstick away from Devon’s face. Her thighs were crushing down onto Devon’s body as she sat in a mounted position on top of him, her face completely beet red when she felt his semi-erect cock twitch ever so slightly under her. 

Dealing with some fire alarm issues... omg...

67