Chapter 120 – Neomi’s Accidental Porking (18+) 
8.9k 14 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mina was now casually examining her fingernails, sitting naked on the sofa with her legs crossed sexily, as her sister continued to get porked and penetrated by Devon’s pork meat for the first time ever, her tight hole getting violated bit by bit and blood trickled the shaft of Devon’s cock. 

Neomi was made a woman for the first time in her life, and it was by complete accident, a startled movement that made her accidentally land on Devon's cock unplanned. His penis penetrated into her like a train ramming into a soft landing pad, and the busty blonde elf with a conventionally attractive face and floppy pointed elf ears looked a mixture of horny and in pain as her beet-red face winced in pain. 

“Owowowowowwwww!!” she moaned, her pussy impaled by Devon’s cock like a medieval knight’s sword embedded in a peasant’s body during the sacking of a village. 

There wasn’t any movement, either ,since Devon had little to no control of his limbs and hips at this moment, his entire circulatory system coursing with the psychedelic substance, which coursed through his veins and continued to magnify in intensity with each passing moment. 

Neomi was in a state of shock that simply sat on Devon’s body, her ass slightly off the ground as she squatted over his hips in an attempt to stop his penis from sinking in any further than it already had. She looked like she didn’t know what to do in this situation, as pained tears formed in the corner of her eyes but were not enough to break free and roll down her cheeks. The lewd blonde elf twin’s expression was that of confusion and surprise, in addition to heavy inebriation from the stout that she drank earlier. 

“Iyaaaaaa!” Neomi yelped. Underneath her, Devon’s cock penetrated her even more despite her best efforts to keep his cock from sinking inside her any further with her squatting position. 

The feverish minded Devon seemed to have wrestled back the smallest amount of control over his hips, and he used them to drive his hips upwards just a few millimeters, sinking his salivating cock further and further into the depths of Neomi’s pussy. The sensation of an elf pussy was divine beyond belief, and her elf coochie gripped his cock with such tension that he felt like he was going to bust any second. 

Devon had reasonable stamina during his life back on earth, but the women of this new world just knew how to milk a cock so well that he could barely control his ejaculation speed. He probably needed to adjust his speed to match the additional pleasure that this new fantasy world provided him, but it just felt too good to pace himself. 

Devon’s hips began to move up and down in a rhythmic, slow pattern as he broke into Neomi’s defenses with each pump of his hips, drawing a bit of blood each time while his salivating cock thoroughly enjoyed the divinely pleasurable soft sensation of warm, wet apple pie. 

“Ngggggghhhhffff!” yelped Neomi, the lewd busty elf coated in a light layer of sweat from the intensity of sensation and the physical exertion she was going through at the moment. Her face was completely flustered as she had no idea what to do in the current situation, now that Devon was moving his hips. She didn’t have the energy to move further up and exit her squatting position over Devon’s body, so now she was stuck here with a cock stuck inside her and unable to get out of the position. 

Neomi was fully at the mercy of Devon’s subdued hip thrusts, and even the slightest of movements triggered heavy moaning and panting from her, as well as more pain. 

For Devon, on the other hand, in his drunken state he was having the time of his life right now. A threesome with two blonde elf babes who were also twins, and he would never forget that he had ambitions for a sex slave dungeon with lots and lots of slaves of all different species, especially humans and elves. 

Ah, if only he could capture and enslave both of these bitches, and chain them up in luxurious harem slave quarters like Lillia, Madame Elisa’s black haired beauty of a slave… that would be quite the life. 

Then he’d be able to enjoy episodes like this every single day in his life. But for that, he needed to complete more assignments. 

He wasn’t doing so bad so far though. Two backroom missions were successfully completed, the one with Mistress Aena’s late night liaison while the baron was away ended slightly tensely with the baron coming back late at night completely drunk, forcing him to sleep in the closet for the whole night, but he managed to sneak out with nothing but a few dirty looks from the estate’s butler. And he pleased the mistress enough that he might get some repeat business. 

Then he took on the tomato run, which even his carriage driver cautioned him about. He nearly died twice, once from Patrick or ‘Petunia’s’ hard hitting tomato missiles, and once from the gorilla demon who quite literally caused him to dematerialize, but in the end he survived using his passive and was able to collect a fine reward and goodwill from lady Ann’s father, the earl. 

And not to mention his escort of Countess Ilyana mission was also a case where he performed above and beyond expectations, rescuing her as a hostage from the clutches of the Algorians and saving her from a rampaging horde of howler monkeys and the behemoth. 

Those three jobs tallied up were going to add a whole lot of points to his black card record for sure, and not to mention he was going to receive some hefty coin sacks for his work. 

The more gold coins he gathered, the more currency he accumulated, and the closer he got to his dreams of a sex slave dungeon and hiring troupes of prostitutes to service him. 

And along the way, he was going to slay as many bitches as he could with his meat rod and have a jolly good time drinking and whoring and casting magic while he was at it. 

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooooo much Lwazi Ngubo and Judd <3333333333333333333333

Read up to the tournament arc at patreon~

69