Chapter 121 – Baby-Making Fireworks (18+) 
8.9k 9 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Aaaaaaaangggggggggghhhhhh~” the slender armed busty blonde elf Neomi moaned like a bitch in heat as her skinny body got penetrated thoroughly by Devon’s meat staff, as she tried to distance herself from Devon’s hip thrusts by squatting upwards, but could not do so because she lost all feeling in her legs. 

And so, with every feeble hip thrust by Devon, Neomi felt herself get violated over and over and over again by the gap-stretching volume of Devon’s veiny member thrusting its ugly head in and out and in and out of her pussy, her tiny and tight pussy expanding with each thrust to never-before-experienced width. Her sweaty and labored panting were mixed with yelps of pain and a general sense of dizziness and drunkenness. After all, she was not immune to the effects of wormfang root infusion either. And although her elven blood gave her some more protection against it than Devon’s human blood, she still felt the effects nevertheless.

Neomi felt her pussy get expanded to depths she never experienced before as Devon’s hips moved closer millimeter by millimeter, as her tongue hung out of her mouth in a display unkempt for a noble elf of her stature. She felt a searing pain and a sense of fullness that could not really be described in words, as she got fucked and porked by Devon’s meat staff. The meat rod poked in and out of her pussy to the tune of just a few millimeters and at a quick pace, without much force behind it due to Devon’s inebriated state, but it felt a lot more intense for Neomi than outer appearances would betray. 

She blinked with her big elven oversized eye whites, her eyes watering from the pain of getting violated by Devon’s meaty cock. Neomi pushed her legs up, trying to squeeze her muscles and lift herself from Devon’s accidental penetration of her pussy, but she could not muster up the strength to do so. And so she began to sink, just one millimeter at a time, further and further into the hungry jowls of Devon’s salivating male pet. 

Meanwhile, Mina continued to examine her nails and bounce her juicy thigh across her sofa chair, as if she was showing off the lewdness of her soft and well shaped thighs and legs. Elves were creatures of immense beauty, and Mina’s body was no exception to that rule. She would bring shame to many other creatures to say the least, although the texture of her thighs could not quite match that of a water sprite’s… 

Devon’s feverish brain recalled his encounter with the water nymphs back in that forest during the first demon attack he encountered, where demons interrupted the goblin killing excursion that he was commissioned to accompany countess Ilyana on. Her name was Cici, and he remembered shooting a big fat load inside of her water jello stomach, and the semen stayed inside her belly even after ejaculation like a bit of spilt milk floating in a translucent blob. 

Cici’s body had the bounciness and texture that could not be compared to any other species, not even elves with their famous beauty and perfect bodies. 

But still, Devon was a simple human being, and his sexual appetite was more than satisfied with the ample offerings the bountiful bodies of Mina and Neomi offered. They were some of the most sensual girls that he had ever seen in his entire life especially when compared to the girls back on Earth, and Neomi’s ethereal beauty and Mina’s foxy facial features made for the absolute best of combinations. 

Feeling Neomi’s warm and wet breath descending on Devon’s face as she panted with every thrust of his hips was intensely sensual, the faint scent of alcohol on her breath having an intoxicating effect on Devon. He felt his penis tighten up, his cock beginning to let loose pulses of gushing warm baby batter right into Neomi’s pussy. Her pussy’s tightness was just too much for him to control himself, and his cock began to let loose so much baby making juice that his line of sight began to darken while ejaculating. 

Semen pumped out of his cock which was just half-way through Neomi’s pristine pussy, as Neomi yelped again in surprise from the unfamiliar sensation of sticky viscous fluid pouring into her pussy in hot pulses. 

Things were turning dark for Devon, though. His eyesight got more and more strained until he could barely see, his vision clogged up by the pleasant sight of Neomi’s breasts and exasperated face, but also of black fuzziness around the peripherals of his vision. The black fuzzy cloud continued to descend across his vision until all he could see was the faint outline of something in front of him. Several breaths later, even that was gone. He could no longer see anything except pitch black. 

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooooo much Milton James, angel sato, and Nlmc <3333333333333333333333

There are now 72 chapters ahead at patreon~

68