Chapter 143 – Village Bonfire Orgy Party (18+) 
9.3k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 143 – Village Bonfire Orgy Party (18+) 

With his cock sandwiched between the juicy thighs of the breast-naked female guard, and his wandering hand clamped on Alina’s massive coconut breasts, Devon was starting to feel the sensation of inevitability encroach upon his lascivious activities. He pumped his hips back and forth as the female guard unwittingly gave him the best thigh job he’d ever experienced in his life, although admittedly, he hadn’t experienced that many thigh jobs in his life so far. 

The feeling was too much, and Devon felt the inevitability surge from within his balls and pulsate out, one hot squirt at a time, his manhood expunging some thick and smelly liquid right between the breast-naked female guard’s thighs, a bit of the semen spurting onto Alina’s face from lack of control on the recoil. 

“Such interesting choice, painting the face and thighs with white!” an excited younger female villager remarked. She looked eighteen. Actually, she was one of the villagers who commented earlier in the evening, and her wide eyes betrayed how interested she was in this whole procession of events that was slowly devolving into a bonfire lit orgy of sorts as the night progressed. 

“Yes, it’s such an interesting touch and pairs well with the sacred black lines,” the milf village from earlier replied. “I wouldn’t mind being selected to be part of the canvas.”

“Me too!” replied the excited younger female villager exuberantly. “I wanna be part of the canvas as well, all the older sisters look like they’re having so much fun!” She seemed to be squeezing her legs together in anticipation, her young breeding-worthy thighs squeezed together like the world’s most tantalizing jailbait, except of course she was completely of legal age and eighteen by the standards of earth fiction. She was of shorter stature compared to the rest of the female amazon villagers, but by regular standards she was definitely average height. 

The shrine painting orgy ritual slowed down for a moment as Devon felt a pulse of fatigue from his second shot tonight, but the other female guard who was not recently thigh fucked handed Devon another one of those bitter-choco nuts of vitality and healing. 

“Please, eat this to regain your strength.”

Devon nodded and took the nut willingly, plopping the bitter-choco vitality boosting nut into his mouth and chewing into the bitter nut. 

As he swallowed the bitter-choco walnut, he felt an instant surge of vitality course through his body and his veins. And most importantly, that big ol’ vein that led to quite an important member of Devon’s body. 

“The shrine drawing ritual continues!” the female guard declared, which led to enthusiastic whoops and cheers from the entire village of busty babes spectating. 

Devon let out a tired grin, his body still recuperating a bit from shooting two shots so quickly in succession, but with each waiting moment, he gained more and more energy. 

Soon he was at full mast again, with a fresh coat of black pigment on his cock, ready to paint his next girl. Looking around, he saw the demure Vesta with face paint on her cheeks, but he’d be staying with her later today so he didn’t want to bother her too much right now. 

The coconut-chested Alina and the breast-naked female guard he just thigh fucked silly were both lying on the canvas panting. Devon was going to leave them there and maybe add more semen covered female villagers to the pile on top of the canvas. 

“Will you pick another canvas for your drawing?” the female guard asked, her spear in hand now as she stood to attention.

“Yes,” Devon replied. “Let me take a closer look.”

He walked off the canvas much to the surprise of the villagers, who yelped in excitement and nudged each other playfully. Devon headed towards the busty villagers dressed skimpily and clad in revealing tribal dresses. Putting his hand on one of the female villager’s breasts, he groped the beautiful tanned amazon babe aggressively, smushing her breasts in his hand before popping her tit out of her dress so he could pinch her big pink areola and nipple. He then grabbed the ass of the teen amazon, the same jailbait of legal age by earth standards one from earlier, her plump ass sitting snugly in the palm of his hand as he gave her tan ass a nice slap. She looked so fertile that Devon wanted to just impregnate her right now, but he knew that he had a duty to follow the village’s customs. 

Thank yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu everyone that joined the patreon <33333333333333 I will do a proper shoutout some time~~~ Want to read up to when Devon receives [The Ultimate Eroge Protagonist] ability? Read 82 chapters ahead at patreon~

57