Chapter 150 – Can You Help Me Set Up My Tent, Step-Bro? (18+) 
6.9k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is it alright with you to stay in my tent tonight?” asked the busty tribal healer Vesta with inwards pointing triangular warpaint on her face. Thunder rang through the jungle as Vesta paused for a moment to let the din subside before continuing to speak. “It might get a bit crowded though.” 

“There’s no problem with that for me,” Devon replied, trying to suppress his smile. He was quite alright sharing a tent with such a glamorous woman. She was a bit taller and wider than he was used to, since she was an amazon after all, but that height and width was used to dramatically exaggerate her hypersexualized body features including her huge tits and wide hips that tapered upwards to a very slim waist that gave off Kim Possible-like vibes from the iconic redhead female lead on that mid-2000s show on cartoon network. 

If anything, getting to share a tent with a glamorous babe at night was a dream come true.

“Okay, it’s settled then. This way we will have enough tents for everyone!” 

Vesta chatted briefly with one of the amazon guards, then came back to Devon with her lips taut and a slightly annoyed expression on her face. 

“There’s some bad news,” she said, then sighed. “Unfortunately it’s my turn to perform guard duty, so we’ll have to set up our tent outside.”

Devon nodded. “Where do you think we’ll put the tent?”

“Over there,” Vesta said, pointing at the entrance of the cavern where there was still a rockbed and a bit of a rock roof over to protect them from the elements. The area was just barely untouched by torrent of rain, although the stray droplet did end up splashing in the area due to heavy winds from time to time. 

Most notably, their tent location was set up quite far away from the rest of the tent formation. As a watcher location, they were supposed to guard the rest of the sleeping group from potential threats and dangers at night. But what about the guard’s own safety…

Eh. Not like he could complain. He was a guest here anyway, and it beat traversing those empty roads in the middle of a dust storm. He’d take monsters and thunder at night over half-dying of thirst and hunger any day. 

Once all the tents inside were set up, Devon and Vesta sat out at the mouth of the cavern, setting up their own tent. It was made of an organic hand pressed fabric, attached together with flexible metal rods that reminded Devon of aluminum.

“We used to use animal bones before meeting the dwarves,” Vesta explained as Devon struggled with attaching the rod into the ground. “But these sticks are much more sturdy, and make a better tent shape. The dwarves really helped us out a lot, and so we take care of them in the jungle in return.”

“I see,” Devon replied. It was true, the dwarves were by far the most technologically advanced race he’d encountered so far in this world, having some inventions that looked almost modern with their own dwarven twists. “They’re talented and resourceful, that’s for sure.” 

He yawned, exhausted from a day’s work. “Can I go to sleep now?” he asked.

Vesta shook her head apologetically, unfurling a blanket mattress to put under the tent. All she was wearing was a revealing tribal top that was two crossing pieces of fabric covering her nipples and the front of her breasts while leaving the sides of her chest completely bare to the elements. “Sorry, we have to keep watch for a few more hours until the moon has fully risen. Then we will take turns sleeping. You can sleep first, when that time comes.”

“Understood,” Devon replied. It was going to be a long night. 

They stood watch for hours, the rain and thunder showing no signs of slowing down. Devon was sleepy, but the fatigue began to melt away into fear as the jungle seemed more ominous than ever at night. 

“Ow!” Devon exclaimed. A mosquito had just bitten him on the arm. 

“What happened?” Vesta inquired worriedly.

“Just a mosquito bite,” Devon replied.

“Ah, just one second. I have some repellent and soothing salves in our tent,” she replied. 

The busty and honey-tan female tribal healer got on her fours and crawled into the tent, just sticking her head and arms in to rummage through her bag for some mosquito repellent incense and soothing salves. 

“Ah!” she yelped. The tent’s flexible bars snapped out of position, enclosing the tent’s entrance flap on her. 

The tent seemed to have closed right on her midsection, leaving her tanned ass pointing upwards towards the moon, which was now fully in the sky lighting up the night sky. 

Her tribal dress was pulled up so that her entire ass and thighs were bare, just a thin layer of fabric hugging her cameltoe and preventing her full exposure to the elements. 

“I’m stuck!” came Vesta’s slightly muffled voice from within the tent. Her entire upper body from the waist up was stuck inside the tent that just clamped tight around her waist. “This stupid contraption!” 

She wiggled her body, her ass wiggling like a stripper’s right in front of Devon, who took a big gulp as he watched her round and plump ass dance in an effort to get free. 

Read 100 chapters ahead at patreon~ Thankkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu everyone that pledged <333333333333333333

46