Chapter 155 – Cumming Inside A Stuck Girl’s P*ssy (18+) 
12.3k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Owwww!!!!!!!” the lewd amazon beauty Vesta moaned between breaths, her voice still muffled greatly due to her current predicament, trapped inside of the dwarven contraption tent. “Mmmmmmpphfffffff i-it hurts, but it feeeeelss kindddddddd offf goooood!!!” 

Devon was already balls deep inside Vesta’s wiggling perked up ass, the rain turning into a complete torrent outside as more and more rain was blown over past the sheltering boundaries of the rock cliff overhead to their dry area by howling squalls and sweeping mountainous gales. 

The rain seemed to intensify in unison with Devon’s increasingly unavoidable torrent of cum that was beginning to collect in his lower region, about to burst out and flood everything in the vicinity like the torrential aftermath of a wrecking ball hitting a dam. 

“No……. ahhhh….. yesss!!!” 

Vesta felt a sense of fullness in her lower half, which constantly got pounded by Devon repeatedly with no sign of stopping. In fact, the pounding was only getting more and more and more intense with every additional pump. 

Her tiny slit was getting stretched to unimaginable proportions for her, getting torn open by Devon’s shaft. She didn’t even know what was happening, but she was starting to really succumb to Devon’s step-bro-I’m-stuck rape scenario. All she wanted was some help getting out of her stuck predicament between the dwarven contraption, not to get her poor defenseless and fat ass pounced on and penetrated by an unfamiliar male member! 

Devon was having the absolute time of his life, raping a defenseless ass he just happened to come across in the woods, the mysterious jiggling bubble butt perked up and pointing upwards towards the moon in such an enticing and sexually alluring manner that he had no choice but to invade its privacy and cross the boundaries with mister porcupine junior. 

His fat cock shoved its way inside her tight slit which squeezed and clamped down on his mister porcupine junior so hard that he simply could not hold his cum in any longer. 

“Agh,” Devon grunted, his hands clamped on the bare ass’s upper section near the hips and waist. 

His climax came quickly and without warning. All of a sudden, semen was gushing out of mister porcupine junior’s head, flooding down the lone bare bubble butt in the woods’ wet tight tunnel that was barely open for occupancy, and right into the uterus. So much semen gushed into her uterus that he might’ve just impregnated her on his first try. 

“Nnnnnnnnnggggg!!!” came a stifled moan from within the tent. “There’s somethinggg pourrringgg into meeeeeee!!!! What is this feelingggg???”

What started as Devon pleasurably raping the hell out of a stuck bubble butt in the middle of the woods turned into a hot and heavy impregnation session.

Mister porcupine still felt a bit hefty after letting go of all of his worries into the deepest and darkest cavity of Vesta’s body. The fat and stocky porcupine receded a little bit, turning a bit deflated, but still just wanted to stay inside of the ass for as long as he could. 

After all, it was so damn comfortable there within the wet and sticky walls. And so satisfying to be able to cum inside there whenever he wanted, without regard for proper preparations or whatnot. 

“I feel so fulllll………” said a ragged female voice from within the tent. Vesta was well and truly raped to the greatest pleasurable extent possible by Devon, and yet for some reason she felt quite content about it and not particularly mad at all. It was a bit painful, but also exhilarating. And she didn’t quite understand what happened, but her body understood quite well. And her body enjoyed it a lot. So much in fact, that her bubble but and waist and hips were still twitching with ecstasy. 

As Devon’s climax arrived, the wind and rain seemed to have subsided a bit as well. It was still raining and thundering like hell, but not as wildly and storm-like as just before. Perhaps the weather took note of Devon’s uncontrolled emotions and were a slight reflection of him. 

But how could that be? He was just a normal human, after all.

Was he? 

*Ding*

[Congratulations Devon Hall! You have begun your ascent.] 

*Ding* 

[A new sex shop has opened for you.]

[[Sex Shop]] 

[You have gained 100 points for [First Time Intercourse] in this world]

[You have gained 10 points for [First Time Fellatio] in this world]

[You have gained 10 points for having sex with a new race, Human]

[You have gained 20 points for having sex with a new race, Neko girl]

[You have gained 1000 points for having sex with a new race, Water Nymph]

[You have gained 100 points for having sex with a new race, Elf]

49