Chapter 9
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nick was in his dorm after getting ready for class and finishing that last page of homework. He was thinking hard about this evening and trying to decide on dinner. he knew where he wanted to take her but he needed to make something or buy something for dinner. He decided to talk to the person he needed to talk to first and decide from there.

He headed out to try and catch them at home. As he walked he started thinking about how he would replace his computer, and what model  he should get. Maybe he would look into some of the more expensive ones so he could customize it how he wanted. He thought over all of that and then circled back to Judy.

He wanted to do everything right. He wanted to show her that he wanted to be with her. not for just a few weeks and not just for a quick fling but a real relationship. Its far too soon to consider marrage, but maybe someday he could see himself dropping to one knee and popping the question. He brought those thoughts to a halt. It was way to soon for those thoughts.

He arived at his destination and knocked on the door. He waited patiantly for a response. The door opened and the very mammal he was here to see was standing in the door. "Hey Donnie, Do you have a minute? I have a favor to ask." He said with a smile on his face.

Judy walked into the store she was searching for. She really had no clue what she was doing. she wanted to get him a good one but knew almost nothing about it. She got hers given to her. she decided to ask the cleark. she walked up to a ferret with dark brown and light brown stripes. "Excuse me could you help me? Id like to get one of these for my boyfriend, but i know almost nothing about them."

"Of course I can help you. My name is Randy by the way, and I love to talk about these. This one here is the latest model, and as you can see it may be a bit expensive, but in the end if you want quality where these are concerned your going to be spending quite a bit of money."

"Tell me what all its good for and I can make the desition on if its something he would be able to work with please."

They talked for a good thirty minutes and she finally decided on one and left the store with her perchase ready for this evening.

Nick had made all the preperations and was waiting eagerly. He had sent Judy the address shortly after his conversation with Donnie and had even went and made dinner. it was a simple sandwhich and chips picnic lunch, but he hoped it would be enough. He was standing in front of the building waiting for her. They had planned to meet about an hour after classes so they would have plenty of time to prepare for the date. He saw her walking around the corner and smiled.

"Hey carrots you ready?" he smiled as she jumped a little from suprise

"Ready" she said chuckling from her little jump. She noticed the picnic basket and asked, "We going to a park nearby?"

"Not exactly," he said "but could I ask you to put this on?" he held up a blindfold "I want it to be a surprise."

She lifted an eyebrow "not trying to sneak this poor defensles bunny into your den already are you?" she grinned slyly as he went rigid.

Nick took a moment to relax a bit after the inuendo and realize she was joking with him "A gentlemamel  such as myself would never do that. Not on the first date anyway" he said winking.

She donned the blindfold and allowed him to lead. They seemed to go into a building and up the stairs. Her nose picked up a scent that reminded her of home. She waited patiently for NIck to take her wherever they were going and began wondering what this clever fox had planned. After a short walk he stopped her and removed the blindfold. She was standing in the most beautifull indoor garden she had ever seen. There were flowers everywhere and even a few trees and other things. It looked like it wasnt designed but rather filled with dirt and alowed to grow that way. it was so natural there was no way someone had planted this. She looked up and saw that they were in a greanhouse style building so she could see through the roof but not the walls. She was stunned.

"Nick, this is beautiful. where did you find this on campus?" she asked still looking around.

He observed her reaction and smiled seeing that she truly enjoyed it, "I have a friend. He made this. He told me we could use it for our date and assured me that we wouldnt be disturbed." He gestured to a blanket spread on the ground where they were ment to sit for dinner.

They sat and had idle conversation as they ate the meal. They both learned more about the other and what they wanted from life. They talked about what they were looking for in a potential mate, that was quite the acward part. After a while they were talking about the idea of being Cops together when Nick got a text. He checked it quickly while Judy was getting another sandwhich.

Go to the back corner on the left side. Up the stairs and look for a suprise. -D

He let her finish the convorsation and then they started cleaning up. He then offered his paw to help her up.

"I really enjoyed our first date Nick. Are you walking me home now?" she asked accepting his paw.

"Our date isnt finished just yet my dear," He chuckled at her confused face, "I have one more surprise for you." He led her in the direction the text had indicated and hoped this was a surprise she would like.

Upon climbing the stairs they entered onto the roof. There was a set of chairs and a table in the center, but nearly nothing else. The furnature looked emaculatly crafted with many details that made it look like there were vines growing under the wood. Whoever had done it was obviously a skilled craftsman and had put a great deal of effort into it. As they aproached the table they saw the table top had some kind of blue rocks inlaid into it tospell out words.

This table and these chairs though simple in nature will provide long lasting enjoyment and comfort for many generations. May all those who sit and admire the sunset together form a long lasting love that will follow them evermore. -D

They observed the beauty of them for a moment before each taking a seat. They watched the sunset together and held paws. After the sunset Nick recived another text.

if you want a longer date that is more memorable let the chairs lay back and look up. stargazing is a great way to see how the other truly feals. -D

Nick layed his chair back and saw the clear sky filling with stars. They gazed at them together and pointed out diffrent constalations. Then they started making up some of thier own.

"I see a beautifull bunnie in that section there. looks like she is enjoying herself too." NIck said.

"Well perhaps thats because she is holding the paw of a handsom and charming fox" she said smiling at him with her deep amithist eyes.

After an hour they headed back down and He walked her home. He kissed her paw goodnight and made to leave before turning around to catch her gaze.

As the deepest amathist met the brightest emeralds he almost lost his train of thought before he remembered "untill we meet again I hope you have a wonderfull night." He kissed her paw once more while never taking his eyes off hers before moving and heading to his own room.

She went inside and laid on the bed reflecting on the date. All in all it was the most romantic thing she had ever imagined. He had put so much thought into it and seemed to genuinly care. If this is what she could expect from him all the time, then she would always love being around him.

0