Chapter Five: Late Night Training
16.8k 16 252
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this point I didn’t need any further encouragement, so I stepped forward into the range of ‘special heal’ and activated it. This all felt a little wrong, but I mean I was only watching.

“Uh-oh my!” She murmured to herself.

The pale skin of her face was now becoming flush with colour. She bit her lip again as she laid back onto the sheets. Her hands starting to roam over her body, for now I just stood and took in everything unfolding in front of me. She placed a hand on her knee and it started slowly working itself up her leg, onto her thigh lifting up the little black dress as it made its way up. Eventually she had brought it all the way up to her underwear. First, she paused for a moment, then breathing heavily she rubbed on the outside of her lacy back panties and then finally her hand slipped inside, reaching her entrance.

“Mnnyan…” She moaned as her fingers slipped inside.

That was it. I couldn’t just stand a watch anymore. Even if she was one of Lillia’s friends I couldn’t help it, maybe it was the drug, but I wanted, needed, to be a part of this. I pulled off my shirt and slung it on the floor. Then I stood facing her laid on the bed leant forward and slid my hands up her legs, clutched her panties and slid them off. She briefly lifted her head up from the bed and gave me shy look before laying back again. Her forward and pushy attitude from earlier seemed to have disappeared. Having slipped off her panties I got to my knees, first kissing the inside of her thighs and then working my way up. I reached the top of her thigh and moved in, slowly sucking on her clit, and gently inserting two fingers.

“Unnyan.” She suddenly moaned again, her hands tightly gripping the bed sheets.

Her juices were already dripping down my hand. After a minute or so I couldn’t take it anymore, I couldn’t even remember why I was trying to resist now. I stood up, quickly threw off my trousers and lifted her up in my arms then placing her down on the bed further in and climbed on after her. Spreading her legs open and climbing on top of her, I crept forward and slowly started to insert myself.

“Hnngnyan…” She moaned looking towards me once again.

I pulled myself up her body as I slipped inside and grabbed her by her hips. Now fully inside I started thrust, slowly at first but gradually increasing the speed. All the while with ‘special heal’ still activated and she seemed to be loving it.

“O, oh yes…” Escaped her lips.

I kept on picking up the pace and she seemed to only be enjoying it more. Starting to arch her back and still tightly gripping the sheets. Her juices freely flowing out and all over the bed as I pumped away harder and harder.

“I-I can’t… I-I can’t take any more…” She yelped. “I’m gonna...”

Her insides gripped me as she came, but I didn’t slow down, and she kept on. Her face was growing beet red and her eyes looked as if they were rolling in the back of her head. With all of this stimulation it wasn’t long before I started to reach my limit too. She looked to be enjoying herself so much that I didn’t even try to hold back, just releasing inside of her. Having finished I rolled off her and laid on the bed next to her, coated in sweat and trying to catch my breath.

We both lay on the bed next to each other catching our breath in silence. This continued for a few minutes until she rolled over to face me with a slight mischievous smile and a glint in her eye.

“I think it’s time we continued with your training, don’t you?” She told me.

“Are you sure? You looked like you couldn’t take anymore only a moment ago.” I asked, surprised because she really had looked like she had reached her limit with the first round.

“That was nothing, we catkin recover quickly, and you just took me a little by surprise is all.” She said taking my cock in her hand. “And it seems you are more than ready to go again.” Her pushy and confident tone already back.

“Well, I suppose if it is for my training.”

She didn’t need any further sign of agreement and rolled herself on top of me. This time she didn’t go straight for the deed. Instead embracing me and begun kissing me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She was an exceptionally good kisser and I was engrossed. This continued for a minute or so, until she sat up all of a sudden.

“Don’t you think you should engage your skill now?” She suggested.

I had been holding off to start with. I still wasn’t sure how long I would be able to hold out with it on for a extended period of time, but the potion she gave did still seem to be in effect if my lower half was anything to go by.

S-sure.”

I did just as she asked and activated ‘special heal’ again. It was instantly followed by a sensual moan slipping from her lips. She sat up and quickly removed her dress, followed by her bra letting the contents fall out. Her breasts were every bit as eye watering as Lillia’s were. She rolled herself back and forth a few times, rubbing her sensitive parts overt my penis a few times before finally inserting it inside, moaning loudly as she did so.

I placed one hand on her firm behind and with the other I clutched her left breast. I’d never felt anything quite like it before, firm but at the same time exquisitely soft and smooth. She then started swinging her hips up and down vigorously, the look of ecstasy already visible on her face as she bit her lip again.

From there on in things only continued to get more heated and we continued the training multiple times throughout the night, so much so that I lost count of just how many times we repeated the process. Eventually we both started to wear ourselves and to the girl’s credit once she noticed that the potion that she had given me was beginning to lose its effect she called it a night. Although I suspect she couldn’t take anymore either, as every time we finished a round, I was worried I had broken her.

After that we both climbed inside the bed, we definitely needed the rest after all of that and before long we were soundly asleep. I slept like the damned, not being woken by the morning light or the bustling sounds of the town below. I only eventually stirred from the sound of a loud banging coming from the door to my room.

I woke up still tired and a little confused about where I was. It took me a few moments to realise this was my room and that I was in this strange new world as my memories slowly returned. Then it dawned on me.

“That must be Lillia coming to collect me!”

Thinking nothing of it and not noticing the woman that was still fast asleep in my bed, I climbed out, quickly threw on my clothes that were strewn all over the floor and rushed to answer the door.

“Hello.” I said opening up, with only the slightest feeling that I had forgotten something.

“Morning Theo!” Lillia said greeting me with a smile. “You must be a really heavy sleeper. I’ve been stood here knocking for a while. I was starting to worry that something was amiss.”

“Yeah sorry about that. I just didn’t wake up. Please come inside.” I asked her, still not thinking clearly.

Compared to yesterday Lillia seemed to be wearing more sensible clothing. It was still pretty revealing, but she had a leather breastplate, arm bracers a short leather skirt and knee length boots. It looked to be light armour and I suppose it would offer some protection.

She stepped inside.

“How are you feeling today?” She asked in her pleasant sounding voice.

“Oh, pretty good thanks, just a little tired.”

Lillia glanced around my room, it only took a moment before her eyes locked onto my bed…

“What the…” She let out. The tone of her voice now completely changed.

“Oh, it’s you Lillia.” The sleepy voice of the woman from the previous night called over from my bed.

It was only then that it dawned on me exactly what I had forgotten.

252