Chapter Eleven: Untie Me Please?
10.3k 11 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Look please just tell me what you’re going to do to me. I want to know how to brace myself.” I pleaded.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Lillia asked looking a little confused.

“Possibly, but I’d still like to know first.”

“Well we’re going to settle things once and for all. We’re going to see who you prefer most.” Lillia told me.

“Hold on hold on, prefer most? Competition?” I asked, it still not sinking what was really going on.

“Yeah. Altria has been teasing me all day about how you fell asleep during your time with me and how much you enjoyed the time with her…I had to prove her wrong!”

“So that’s what this is? Then why am I tied up and why didn’t you say anything!?”

“Oh, the restraints were Altria’s idea. To keep things fair, so we both get an equal shot.” Lillia answered.

I glanced over to Altria who just gave me a cheeky smirk. I should have guessed that was her idea.

“You could’ve just said something!”

“Then you might not have gone along with it.” Altria answered still smirking.

“I still might not!”

“We’re pretty sure you’ll come around.” Lillia answered.

“Yeah you’ll definitely come around.” Altria agreed.

Well they were both probably, right but this whole thing was crazy. My heart was still beating away like mad because only moments before I thought they were going to murder or torture me for messing around with both of them. I could kind of understand that, but this?

“And you think that tying me up and getting me to have sex with both of you is going to prove who I prefer?”

“Yes.” They both answered.

“No.”

“No?” Lillia asked looking confused.

I wasn’t going to go along with their stupid idea, even if it would end up being fun for me.

“No, I’m not doing it. I’ve got a better idea.”

“You’re not, you’ve got a better idea? But you’re the one that’s… O, oh my…” Lillia trailed off moaning.

I had activated ‘special heal’ and aimed it right at Lillia at full strength. It seemed that with the skill twice upgraded it worked better than ever. Lillia was already writhing around with pleasure.

“Hey no fair!” Complained Altria.

“You’ll get your turn soon enough. If you go along with my idea that is.”

“Fine, what is this idea?” Altria answered agreeing instantly.

She switched sides without question, all while looking excited about my idea.

“First get me out of these.” I said shacking my arms in the restraints.

“Okay, but I can only do something about the cuffs you’ll have to get Lillia to take care of that.” Altria said while undoing the cuff.

“That’s fine.”

I felt better already to have one hand free again.

“What are you doing Altria! You can’t unnnghh…” Lilia tried to say.

“Now what?” Altria asked expectantly.

“Now you do Lillia and I’ll sit here and watch for now.

“Okay.” Altria answered without blinking.

“What? No! we aren’t doing that.” Lillia announced.

She was able to speak freely now, I had turned off the skill because I wanted to ask her something.

“Why not? You might enjoy it Lillia.” Altria responded.

I knew Altria would be easy enough to get on board with this.

“Lillia can you get rid of these bindings now?” I asked her.

“No… This isn’t supposed to be how it works!” Lillia answered still breathing hard.

“Fine, I can just wait and watch for now. Go on Altria.”

“Sure.” Altria answered and crept towards Lillia.

“No, you can’t, we aren’t doing this are we?” Lillia complained but did nothing to stop Altria.

I left ‘special heal’ off for now. I wanted to watch how things played out between the girls for a moment first. Lillia apparently still reeling from its effect just lay there as Altria pushed apart her legs and lifted up her night dress before going to work on her clit. Lillia was fighting back a moan as Altria worked away, but it was clear from the way she gripped her sheets that she was enjoying this. Altria seemed happy enough, her tail swaying side to side as she licked away at Lillia. I thought she would be good at that. I already knew she was good at kissing from the previous night. I was getting excited just from watching the pair.

“Lillia the Bindings? I asked.

“No.” She replied, still resisting.

Ah well, I suppose it’s time I turn things up a notch and I did promise Altria I would if she did what I said. I activated ‘special heal’ to excited moans from each of the girls. Lillia’s face was flush, her eyes were already rolling in the back of her head. I could tell that she was already starting to cum from the experience. Altria looked to be enjoying herself almost as much. Her face was also flush, some of her juices were rolling down her leg, that looked as if it might buckle at any moment. But I had to give her credit, she didn’t stop eating out Lillia for a single moment.

“Lillia the bindings?” I asked again.

She titled her head to me for a moment and without saying anything pointed her hand in my direction. The root like thing that held my arm to the bed disintegrated in an instant. Hell yeah, it was my turn to join in now. Don’t get me wrong, it was plenty enjoyable just sat there watching, but after a while the need to be a part of the action becomes almost painful.

I got up onto my knees and grabbing Altria by her hips I slid into the wet pussy. She stopped working on Lillia for a moment to moan as I slid in, but diligently carried straight back on with her work. Noticing the slight change, Lillia lift up her head and glanced at her surroundings, noticing me pounding away on Altria.

“Hey what about me? I did like you asked.” She complained.

“You’re next don’t worry, but Altria hasn’t cum yet.” I replied.

I carried on pumping away on Altria from behind, she had done exactly as I asked, it was only fair she got her reward before I went to work on Lilia. As I sped up, I could tell that Altria was reaching her limit, her insides gripping more tightly with each thrust. She carried on eating out Lillia almost until the moment she came when she moaned loudly and slipped forward onto Lillia’s belly.

“Is it my turn now?” Lillia asked excitedly.

“Looks that way.”

I’d switched off my skill, I was already beginning to get a little tired and I could feel the mana draining so I was using it sparingly. There was always the option of a potion, but my pouch was in the other room with armour and after the other night and this evening I wasn’t too keen on taking anything either of the girls gave me.  I just didn’t want to wait for it to wear off before I could sleep. Altria rolled off Lillia and laid on her back and Lillia got on all fours over the top of Altria.

I slipped inside Lillia with ease. She immediately started swinging her hips, her insides gripping and releasing me in a rhythmical fashion.

“I won’t lose to her!” She said defiantly.

It was a real insight into her personality. It wasn’t that she was jealous of Altria, well perhaps she was a little, but it seemed to be more the fact that she couldn’t be outdone by the catkin. As if it was an offence to her pride as an elf or something. I had to give her credit, her technique and coordination were great. Having noticed this about her, I did feel like teasing her a little though. It only seemed fair after basically tying me up to the bed and giving me that fright.

“Well, if you’re going to beat Altria, you’re going to have to do more than please me. Altria completed her task so…”

I could see the gears working away in Lillia’s head right away. That was all I needed to say for her to get busy on Altria. I could tell that she didn’t think she would be able to best her with her mouth alone. She started sliding in two fingers and then began licking away at her clit. I could feel the concentration coming off her as she was still swinging her hips whilst trying to please Altria. From where I was standing it looked as if she was doing a good job. The look of pleasure was written all over Altria’s face.  

170