Chapter Fifty-Eight: Vivid Dreams
2.6k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite the hard floor I was soon asleep. I wandered in between dreams that I couldn’t remember, until I started having a particularly vivid one. I was still in the cave, but the others were nowhere to be seen. That said I wasn’t alone, a beautiful woman had seemingly appeared from nowhere and had straddled me as I lay there. It was strange, despite it being a dream it was as if I had come to it halfway through. I only noticed the woman as she had begun to undress.

She was an unparalleled beauty, Lilla and the others didn’t come close and that was saying something. She had long deep brown hair, with fair skin that had not a single sign of a blemish anywhere. As our eyes met, she smiled at me warmly, despite her being a stranger I had a strange feeling like I had known this woman for a long time.

She removed her top exposing her perfect breasts, the likes of which I had never seen before, perhaps only imagined such could exist. She leant forward and passionately kissed me. I was suddenly hit with a feeling of lust. It was like nothing I had felt before, I couldn’t even think, all I knew was that I had to be with this woman. That was the first sign that things weren’t as they should.

Seeing this the woman’s expression changed and smile changed from one of warmth, to one on enticement and perhaps the slightest hint of amusement. She sat back up and grabbing my dick slid it inside of her. My head started swimming even more than before, but there was more to it than the lust I had felt before. I started to feel as if I was being drained. It was much like when I had used “Special heal” for too long.

Despite this realisation, I didn’t resist at all. Every inch of my body was screaming at me, that this was all I wanted. Perhaps my thoughts showed on my face, as her expression changed once more to one of smug satisfaction. I still didn’t resist, and the woman started to ride away on me. With each swing of her hips, I could feel more strength leave my body and the colour and smugness in her face only increased. It was as if she was getting high off this.

“Yes, that’s it, you lay there while I fuck the life from you. Not a bad way to go out is it?” She said with a laugh.

The seriousness of the situation started to enter my lust filled brain. For the first time I tried to struggle. I tried to turn to my side, to see where the others were, but I couldn’t move a muscle. I tried to speak, but no noise passed my lips.

“It’s no use, you’ve already succumbed to my enchantment. Just lay there and enjoy your final moments.” She taunted as noticing my struggle, then she rode me even harder.

I had to do something. I tried with every ounce of energy left in my body to move. Pain shot though my head as I struggled to turn the palm of my hand to face the woman. I had a vague idea of what was happening to me, even though it was a struggle to think at all. A large part of me wanted nothing more than to fully give myself to this woman and the sensation of lust.

Just as I was about to give in and let the last of my life slip away a spark somewhere deep down inside me ignited.

“I’m not going to let it end like this.” I thought to myself.

I activated the first skill that came to mind “purification”, she didn’t stop fucking me, but her expression suddenly changed from one of satisfied smugness to disgust. Her motions slowed and she looked confused, like she didn’t know why she was doing this in the first place.

With her attack slowed, the sense of my strength being drained seemed to slow with it. This was my only chance and I had to run with it. Next, I used “disorient” the woman slowed even more, but it wasn’t enough for me to move. With my mind a little clearer, the thought to use “appraisal” entered my mind. It broke the spell she had on me. I could finally see what she was. She wasn’t a beautiful woman at all, she was some kind of demon, she had to be a succubus.

Even in this form she was still attractive, but the enchantment she had over me was broken. With her in a quandary from the effects of “Purification” and her reactions dulled by “disorient” I was able to act, I could move. I sat up quickly and summed all the strength I had a threw a punch, hitting her square in the face. She rolled off me, the spatial effect she had around me collapsed as she fell onto Lillia and I could see my companions around me.

Serin who was on watch was immediately aware of the situation now and Lillia was woken from the sudden impact of the succubus. As I fumbled with my pouch looking for mana and stamina potions the pair flew into action. Roots shot from the walls pinning the succubus and Serin ran over her sword drawn ready to skewer the demon. Just as the point of the rapier was about to penetrate her skin the succubus vanished, seemingly vaporising into thin air.

“What was that?” Asked Lillia still half asleep.

“It looked to be a succubus and a powerful one at that.” Answered Serin.

“A succubus! What’s one of those doing here?”

“By the looks of things, attacking Theo. More importantly, are you okay Theo?” Serin asked me.

By now I had necked a mana potion and a stamina potion, I felt better, but I was still seriously drained. I must have been on the verge of slipping away when I broke free.

“I’m alive, but I feel like total crap. She almost had me.” I answered.

“How did you manage to stop her? There’s normally no way to stop them once they’ve attached like that without outside intervention and I had no idea she was here until she fell onto Lillia. That was a strong spatial effect, I didn’t notice her presence at all!” Asked Serin.

“It was luck I guess and a combination of my custom skills. They proved just enough to give me a moment to move. If I had left it any later, I think I would have been done for.”

“I’m impressed, most can’t overcome the sensation of intense lust and pleasure let alone move!”

“I couldn’t move, and I had pretty much given into that sensation, I don’t know something in me just didn’t want to give up at the last minute. Even then all I was able to do was activate my skills, I was only really able to act after that.”

“You did well. I think you should go back to sleep. I’ll take your watch tonight.” Serin suggested.

“Thanks, Serin but I think I’ll be alright. You need your rest too.”

“She’s right. That must have left you pretty drained, you’ll need to sleep to recover properly. I doubt she’ll be back tonight, but I’ll stay up with Serin. That way we can keep a close eye on you as well.” Lillia added agreeing with Serin.

“But then you’ll be tired as well!”

“It’s no less rest for us than a normal night and anyway, after being woken with a shock like that I won’t be able to get back to sleep. So, go back to bed.” Insisted Lillia.

“Fine I’ll go.”

I gave in and climbed back into my bed roll. Lillia took up her watch sat next to my bed and Serin went back to watch at the edge of our camp. I looked over at the others, Altria and Siofra were both still soundly sleeping away even after all the commotion of the last few minutes. They were both heavy sleepers.

I felt a little awkward at first as I tried to sleep. I had Lillia sat right next to me and it just felt weird to have someone watching over me as I tried to sleep. Despite that the lingering drained sensation I had from the succubus attack soon sent me back to the lad of nod once I closed my eyes.

57